ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
pradeepkumar_v said:
Hi Fellas,

I completed my medicals yesterday and I just back to my desk.

I have a question regarding RPRF to Bufffalo, do any one know who should we get the money order to ?.

Payable to "Consulate General of Canada" or "Receiver general of canada". Please let me know. I am confused.

Wayne/ Seniors thought please!.

Thanks,

Pradeep
Congratulations pradeep. Good luck with your further process.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
There is no requirement to lived in any particular province in Canada if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker route. You are only required to live in a certain province if you apply under Provincial Nomination. So that is not fraud.

There is no requirement to stay in Canada once you have landed. You can stay in your own country and let it expire after 5 years. But you will have to re-apply if you ever want to live and work in Canada again. So that is not fraud either.

There is not a requirement to even land, you can let your visa expire after 1 year from the date of your medicals. But once again you will have to re-apply if you ever want to live and work in Canada again. But that is not fraud either.

So please stop trying to justify this lying and cheating that some people are doing by borrowing money and pretending it is theirs with other made-up instances of fraud, which are not.

Wayne.
ok......imp is legal or ilegal....afcourse it is...and whether u contribute anything to canadian society/govt doesnt matter?....get the PR stay der for 3 yrs apply for citizenship n come back to home country.

ever wonder why they ask the Intention State/City??....just for fun?...u should know in every state/city Demand for job/Occupation/wages differ n they Vo do take this intention into consideration...

anyway....i hope bknr wil contribute more to Canadian Society/Govt in the way of economy and any other good way.. ..than others who just wanna spend their life depending upon social welfare.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and if we talk abt legal......

once i get a PR...i am not bound to work for the employee who offererd me AEO....i can work for other employee.or just dont work.....it doesnt make me ilegal......but is this a right thing to do?

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
canadestin said:
ok......imp is legal or ilegal.....whether u contribute anything to canadian society/govt doesnt matter....get the PR stay der for 3 yrs apply for citizenship n come back to home country.
ever wonder why they ask the Intention State/City??....just for fun?...u should know in every state/city Demand for job/Occupation/wages differ n they Vo do take this intention into consideration...
anyway....i hope bknr wil contribute more to Canadian Society/Govt in the way of economy and any other good way.. ..than others who just wanna spend their life depending upon social welfare.
Now you got the point. Absolutely. CIC have been doing this PR thing for years and they know (with statisitics) that people who come in with little or no money end up on social welfare. So we hope our forum mate bkncr doesnt.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kolhapuri said:
Now you got the point. Absolutely. CIC have been doing this PR thing for years and they know (with statisitics) that people who come in with little or no money end up on social welfare. So we hope our forum mate bkncr doesnt.
But what about the poor person bkcnbr has stolen a visa from? That person won't even get a chance to know if they will make it or not....

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
canadestin said:
ok......imp is legal or ilegal.....whether u contribute anything to canadian society/govt doesnt matter....get the PR stay der for 3 yrs apply for citizenship n come back to home country.

Your personal twist on right or wrong has no relevance on what is LEGAL and what is ILLEGAL.

You can "hope" that bkcnbr does whatever, won't change the fact that he got his visa illegally.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
canadestin said:
and if we talk abt legal......

once i get a PR...i am not bound to work for the employee who offererd me AEO....i can work for other employee.or just dont work.....it doesnt make me ilegal......but is this a right thing to do?
CIC's main concern is that you are economically viable to sustain a life in Canada at the point they allow you in. So when they allow you in - you have a job already lined up, hence why you are not asked to provide proof of funds.

It is not possible for CIC to continue to monitor immigrants throughout their life in Canada.

They don't allow people in who applied in FSW Category 1 if they don't have sufficient UNENCUMBERED proof of funds.

That's the rules, and lying to CIC about it is a federal offence under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. I really cannot understand why you are continuing to defend this behaviour?

Wayne.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadestin it appears that you do not want to accept the fact that CIC do not allow funds to be borrowed.
It is clearly stated by CIC. This is the case no matter what spin you would like to put on it.
Hiding the fact that funds are borrowed when applying, is misrepresentation, there are consequences.

Anyone who has done this has to live with the fact that they could at some point in the future be stripped of their PR status, or worse.
Sadly, not enough people suffer these consequences, but that does not make it legal or morally acceptable.

The people who apply legally, do not have to keep looking over their shoulder.

To be direct, people who do this know it is wrong, in my view they do not deserve to be in Canada.
Canada wants honest immigrants, if you talk to the immigrants who follow the rules and suffer the hardship, pain and frustration, you will find that they don't appreciate the cheats at all.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
canadestin said:
to err is human.....not Wayne

Salute!!
You are somehow inferring I am not human, because I think it is wrong to lie to a government to fraudulently obtain a visa?

Wayne.

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baloo said:
Canadestin it appears that you do not want to accept the fact that CIC do not allow funds to be borrowed.
It is clearly stated by CIC. This is the case no matter what spin you would like to put on it.
Hiding the fact that funds are borrowed when applying, is misrepresentation, there are consequences.

Anyone who has done this has to live with the fact that they could at some point in the future be stripped of their PR status, or worse.
Sadly, not enough people suffer these consequences, but that does not make it legal or morally acceptable.

The people who apply legally, do not have to keep looking over their shoulder.

To be direct, people who do this know it is wrong, in my view they do not deserve to be in Canada.
Canada wants honest immigrants, if you talk to the immigrants who follow the rules and suffer the hardship, pain and frustration, you will find that they don't appreciate the cheats at all.
i was not defending ilegal or legal things....i dint like the word Fraud used for bknr...even though i never interacted with him nor i know him personally....it just that he joined forum to take advice n he told the truth which i suppose not every one does....n instead of arguing or discussing this now...it should have been done before he applied or before he got the visa....he wud have realised n withdrew his application or wud have not applied at first.

now that guy got Visa and he his happy....y do u have to screw his happiness n make him feel guilty?

r u waiting for this day to make him feel guilty n screw his happiness?

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
mew2k10 said:
I got my B file number by including in my email (which was a change of job email) a closing line that went something like this..."I am still RBVO, but if I have a Buffalo specific file number, please forward that to me, so as to include in any job updates, and thus streamlining the process on your end." When they responded, I had a B file number. It may all depend on who is responding to the email and their mood. But no, I have only one B file number, and I am still RBVO.

Mark
Dear friends,

I saw the discussion about E and B File number many times in this forum but for all of your interest, when I received my MED REQUEST my file number starting with that I received with PER email from CIO Sydney did not change. It is the same. It's same. It's same. It's same.

I did my medicals yesterday eventhough my spouse has not done the medicals. I will update that when it is done.

entemaria

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
canadestin said:
i was not defending ilegal or legal things....i dint like the word Fraud used for bknr...even though i never interacted with him nor i know him personally....it just that he joined forum to take advice n he told the truth which i suppose not every one does....n instead of arguing or discussing this now...it should have been done before he applied or before he got the visa....he wud have realised n withdrew his application or wud have not applied at first.

now that guy got Visa and he his happy....y do u have to screw his happiness n make him feel guilty?

He knew full well, if you read back through his posts, that he was not allowed to borrow the funds.

I have no wish to "screw with happiness" - but you say nothing of the happiness HE has "screwed" with by robbing an honest, genuine applicant of a visa?

Wayne.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:

You were defending the use of borrowed funds, borrowing funds is illegal in this instance.

If someone knows the rules and breaks them, CIC see it as fraud. A very serious offence in Canada.
The fact is if someone borrows money for immigration purposes (like this instance) they are breaking the rules, it's an offence with penalties.

It is very clearly stated so that every applicant is aware of it. It is on the web site and in other documentation, it is not a secret, it is really obvious.

He chose the path, he has to deal with the consequences.
The happiness that he feels, isn't it more likely it is relief that he did not get caught yet?

I have not "waited for this day", these are facts.

khan 786

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all