+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

C

Cam1234

Cappuccino said:
Ok I have amended it back Cam, sorry for the error.

Wayne.
No problem my friend, thanks for all the help you provide around here :)

Cam

pradeepkumar_v

May 30, 2008
East York, ON., Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2174 - Programmer Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-08-16
AOR Received.
2010-12-06
Med's Request
2011-07-11
Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
Congrats montrealgirl. ohoo how is your excitement going ?. Party time yae!

montrealgirl said:
Good morning everyone,

I received my request for medicals and RPRF in the post yesterday. I see that Pradeep also received his so I think Buffalo is finally awake!

Hoping that all the other patient applicants (in Buffalo and elsewhere) hear from their visa office soon!!

CADA

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto,Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
02-02-2011
Med's Request
waiting..
LANDED..........
Currently in Toronto
montrealgirl said:
Good morning everyone,

I received my request for medicals and RPRF in the post yesterday. I see that Pradeep also received his so I think Buffalo is finally awake!

Hoping that all the other patient applicants (in Buffalo and elsewhere) hear from their visa office soon!!
Congrats Montrealgirl,
Did you receive your medical by mail or email?Are you currently living in Canada?
Thanks..
Jo

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
friends, how many of you have submitted degree as a proof of your educational bakground? as far as i know they only ask for mark-sheets and transcripts. ??? am i right?

thanks
sonir

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
mitali said:
Hi Sonir,

AOR is just an Acknowledgement of Receipt of you application and nothing else. It does not imply anything else other than the literal meaning.

Mitali
thanks mitali

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
9jcanada said:
Hey sis, came back to base yesterday. Wish I had re time to get my hands on some of the niceties in Vancity and trust me there are many of them there (and NO, not what u are thinking, am married mind you :) :D)

On a serious note, it went well, done my best; result in a few weeks. Any news from Accra?

9j
Hey, I wasn't going there :-[ :-[ :-[, Sorry for the unintended pun.
Accra still dey mess person up :mad: :mad:
I really get worried sometimes :(

snow100

Oct 24, 2009
magdy580 said:
Question ...

Anybody knows when exactly the e-cas writes the awaited fourth line "Medical results have been recieved" ?

My baby's meds have been signed for in London exactly two weeks ago. Does the VO initiate status change in e-cas or it can be London medical center ?

Magdy
Hi Magdy

we started our medicals on 3rd of May and completed it on 9th of May ,the line"med results have been received "appeared on14th of June
I hope that helps.It takes around a month for the status to change,they update it every Tuesday as far as I know when meds reach the VO and are approved.I think it's quite early for you to worry,just relax everything will be OK.

Good luck for you and for everyone on this great forum. :) say hi to your little angel. :)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
snow100 said:
Hi Magdy

we started our medicals on 3rd of May and completed it on 9th of May ,the line"med results have been received "appeared on14th of June
I hope that helps.It takes around a month for the status to change,they update it every Tuesday as far as I know when meds reach the VO and are approved.I think it's quite early for you to worry,just relax everything will be OK.

Good luck for you and for everyone on this great forum. :) say hi to your little angel. :)
Hi. ECAS used to be updated every Tuesday, but nowadays it can get updated at any time. We had our "Medical results have been received" on a Monday morning and "Decision Made" on a Saturday morning!

Length of time it takes to get "Medical results have been received" (which I personally suspect meads "Medical results have been approved") varies quite a bit, obviously depending on when they do the ECAS update.

I think they do updates in batches, since you will often see people report updates all at the same time, but it is not necessarily on Tuesdays now.

Wayne.

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
Good Morning Everybody,

Another nice summer day has started here in the east coast of United States. Yesterday few people tried to ban me from this forum due to utter negative feelings they have about me.

But, here i am again to congratulate Pradeep and Montrealgirl.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
friends, how many of you have submitted degree as a proof of your educational bakground? as far as i know they only ask for mark-sheets and transcripts. ??? am i right?

thanks
sonir
Hi Sonir,

The NDVO checklist asks for a "Certification of Completion" which is a DEGREE. Having a Marksheet/Transcript does not necessarily mean that one has SUCCESSFULLY completed the course; but having a degree would mean a successful completion of the course.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37029.pdf

EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS
For you, your spouse or common-law partner:
• Post-secondary education documents: vocational or technical certificates or
diplomas;
• College or university documents: certification of completion and the
graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and
the evaluation committee;
• Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in universitysealed envelopes.
• Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications
certificates should be submitted if available. (e.g., Engineer, Computer
Programmer, Accountant, Economist, Translator/Interpreter, Architect etc.)

Mitali

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
mitali said:
Hi Sonir,

The NDVO checklist asks for a "Certification of Completion" which is a DEGREE. Having a Marksheet/Transcript does not necessarily mean that one has SUCCESSFULLY completed the course; but having a degree would mean a successful completion of the course.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37029.pdf

EDUCATION/TRAINING/QUALIFICATIONS
For you, your spouse or common-law partner:
• Post-secondary education documents: vocational or technical certificates or
diplomas;
• College or university documents: certification of completion and the
graduation degree, diploma, or certificate issued by the college or university and
the evaluation committee;
• Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in universitysealed envelopes.
• Professional qualifications certificates: notarized professional qualifications
certificates should be submitted if available. (e.g., Engineer, Computer
Programmer, Accountant, Economist, Translator/Interpreter, Architect etc.)

Mitali
Mitali is quite right, degree is must.

Ismael5

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
IELTS Request
yes
File Transfer...
yes
Med's Request
Passport Req..
sonir said:

thanks
sonir
how can they understand , whether u finish your degree or not without degree certifcates
as some country has 3 year bachelor and some has 4 year
isn't it ?

Ismael

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
Ismael5 said:
how can they understand , whether u finish your degree or not without degree certifcates
as some country has 3 year bachelor and some has 4 year
isn't it ?

Ismael
Diploma/Degree is to varify the completion of the program.

Marksheets/Transcripts are to varify the length of the program.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
sonir said:

thanks
sonir
Hey Sonir Whats up it seems your agent has not done what he was paid for dude..
You need to submit photocopy of marksheets and degree also. Its just that the more evidences you can provide the better it is.

Any ways now wait for them to request it surely they will....

Good luck
Spicysank

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
spicysank said:
Hey Sonir Whats up it seems your agent has not done what he was paid for dude..
You need to submit photocopy of marksheets and degree also. Its just that the more evidences you can provide the better it is.

Any ways now wait for them to request it surely they will....

Good luck
Spicysank
That's why i don't like agents :)