13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
spokes said:
Oh goodness, home made curry :)
Mmmmmmh, well if it wasn't a private party for 2,..........I would be asking for some ;)
How good are you at making curry (on a scale of 1-10)?Knowing may just snap me out of my sudden craving for the damn thing :eek:
;D
Heck, congrats, btw.
Well we buy packets of spices from a guy off the local market and make them from spices, onions + tomato puree base most of the time. I usually add in extra fresh chillis since I like curries very very very hot :)

But tonight is just a medium curry since my wife is eating it with me and she won't eat curries as hot as I will. Although she doesn't like lamb so we're doing beef rogan josh (lamb is my personal favourite meat to have with curry).

Although my real speciality is my home-made chilli con carne, with Dorset Naga chillis :)

I am addicted to spicy food and could comfortably having nothing but curry + chilli all day long ;)

Wayne.

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Cappuccino said:
Well we buy packets of spices from a guy off the local market and make them from spices, onions + tomato puree base most of the time. I usually add in extra fresh chillis since I like curries very very very hot :)

But tonight is just a medium curry since my wife is eating it with me and she won't eat curries as hot as I will. Although she doesn't like lamb so we're doing beef rogan josh (lamb is my personal favourite meat to have with curry).

Although my real speciality is my home-made chilli con carne, with Dorset Naga chillis :)

I am addicted to spicy food and could comfortably having nothing but curry + chilli all day long ;)

Wayne.
Yummy!
That didn't help though, my craving just went up in double digit percentage points :eek: :eek:
Help!

nokiadesire

Champion Member
Jun 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2012
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

jojokab said:
Hey Guys ! Today we received our visas..yeah!

Hey admin guys! Please kindly update my status...

RPRF encashed on 16 June
e-Cas changed to Decision Made on 25 June
Visa Issued on 20 June.
Visa Received on 28 June

Thanks,
Jojokab

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
23 June 2011

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant's English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 23 juin 2011 in the amount of 1,100.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is 00######## . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

###
Program Support Officer
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

so when is the ecas going to change RBVO for me??? :'(

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Congrats Jojokab.

Regards,
Mayank

jojokab said:
Hey Guys ! Today we received our visas..yeah!

Hey admin guys! Please kindly update my status...

RPRF encashed on 16 June
e-Cas changed to Decision Made on 25 June
Visa Issued on 20 June.
Visa Received on 28 June

Thanks,
Jojokab

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
com2canada said:
Just to boost the spirit of Buffalo applicant: got this e-mail this morning:

"Good Morning,

Congratulations on your marriage. We have received all of the documents to add your wife to your file. Unfortunately, we do not accept credit card payments in the Buffalo office. Please submit a money order, bank draft or certified cheque payable to "Canadian Consulate General" in the amount of $550.00 USD or CDN funds.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian Consulate General
Buffalo, NY"

I noticed I already got a new file number created cos my application was E0000...... and the new number was B05......

Regards!
Oh wow.

We should appreciate the visa officer who congratulated you. She/He took time to congratulate you. When I send my spouse info and credit card payment, I did not get any congratulations and did not send any reply back for four months where I found out that Buffalo oes not accept CC payment so I send a draft with my spouse's updated passport copy. I found out from the bank that they charged it in a week even then I did not recive any communication.

I posted this info on this thread for some queries regarding adding spouse and child info to Buffalo and other VOs.

Please send the draft ASAP and let the file move.

I forgot. :) Congratulations to you for your marriage.

Take care
entemaria.

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
com2canada said:
I pop in here once in a while, and I am deliberately not in the tracker to reduce anxiety and stress. NOC:2121, FSW1, PER: Feb 25 '11
Please add com2 canada on intl tracker

Fighter

Star Member
Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGV)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
23-Nov-2010
IELTS Request
Send with application
File Transfer...
23-Nov-2010
Med's Request
27-May-2011
Med's Done....
08-Jun-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
PP submited: 10-July-2011; Visa Issued on: 27-July-2011; PP received: 16-Aug-2011
LANDED..........
31-Dec-2011
Guys:
Need your help. I can not able to see my case status in ECAS system from last 10~15 days. Don't know why....Is there anyother way to know the status? Please suggest.

By the way, CONGRATULATION TO WAYNE and others who get good news......

...Fighter

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Wayne/Indira & all,

Need help on understanding e-cas status & query.

I found 4 applicant on ND VO tracker got Marriage Query while their e-case showing " RBVO " .They all have submitted supporting documents 2/3 months ago . BUT i got marriage query when my e-case changed to " In process" . So , is there any logic with regard to time line to process case with this ?

What is the difference to get query before & after In Process ?

Please help me to understand it.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards
Mayank

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
johnyusa said:
thanks entemeria, i hope you get ur medicals soon.

And i am combining here all the answers to ira, avi and other buffalo applicants. Please let me know if you have other questions.

Yes, i am living in USA (originally from India), so it was a regular mail through US postal services. My ecas states that my application went in process on May 27th and they have asked to submit the required documents in 60 days, i guess i have to send PCCs and RPRF to buffalo and medicals to Ottawa through DMP.

I am still figuring out about the X-rays for my wife since it can delay the process by about 8-9 months, i think i have seen a case from Buffalo where somebody successfully submitted the X-rays which were taken before pregnancy but not able to find that case now. I think it was on trackitt. In my another reply to wayne, I have also posted a FAQ link from Paris VO which states the similar scenario. So, keeping my fingers crossed and would appreciate any help from the forum members who can provide help with this matter.

And Entemeria, i appreciate your drinking beer for me, may i know which beer was that, i hope its my favourite beer.
Johnyusa,

first of all Congratulations for you and your wife. It will be definitely a celebration time when you know that you are becoming Father!!!

Thanks you for the detailed reply. It gives me a lot of tension release. My favourite beers are Alexander Keith or Stella. I certainly enjoy all kinds of beer. Defitely will not win over Wayne.

Regarding Xray, I will advice you make a case specific enquiry since the BUFFALO VO generally answers your email in a week and if the reply is not detailed ask for clarifications. if you get a positive reply regarding using 6 months old Xray, take that to Medical Officer and ask him to include a copy of it with your wife's result. You can also quote the relevant info that youhave shared from the website and MOfficer will accept. Since medicals are independently scrutinized here in Ottawa (where I live :)) Buffalo office does not have 100% authority on its results. Make an attempt.

Best wishes
entemaria

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.

Wayne

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
You are making my morning 'mouth watery'

Congratulations for your successful completion of your emmigration trial.

You have every right to eat, drink and be merry. :p

Best wishes

entemaria

pharmacy1

Feb 16, 2011
delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 jan 2011
Doc's Request.
along,bd encashed 18 jan
AOR Received.
1st AOR/PER on 11 march recieved
IELTS Request
along
Med's Request
20 JUNE
dear forum mates
i have recieved medical request they are asking for 5 passport size photos and negative i think tht nw a days their is only digital photos wt shd i do sd i request for negative or it will do with out tht

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
pharmacy1 said:
dear forum mates
i have recieved medical request they are asking for 5 passport size photos and negative i think tht nw a days their is only digital photos wt shd i do sd i request for negative or it will do with out tht
yeah !!! great news buddy
congratulations for the same

best wishes
sonir ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

cfr1907

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
Congrats dude and enjoy Canada!