Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

barkat123

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
majorhell said:
Hello everyone,

I have received my passport with visa today! Yeeeeeeeahaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Moderators please update my status.
Hi MajorHell,

How does it possible you visa stamped later then you decision made and that too after 4-5 days
In my case also ECAS status was changed on near by your dates i.e. 16-Jun-2011
I am still desperately waiting for my Passports. What do you think how long does it take?

Thanks
Barkat

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr.anam said:
hey ppl is eligibility review also done by VO once they get the file...?
how long does it take to RBVO?

thanx all
Yes eligibility check is also performed at VO. Timeline varies from case to case. You can go through Spreadsheet to know the variation of timeline.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
@ Rupesh , Sonir, Hariranjit,

I am sure that you all will see good news by the starting of next months.

I know how hard to wait without having any perfact information.

Good Luck.

Regards,
Mayank

rupesh nayak said:
Hello, harjit, sonir, and all my friends

iIm also waiting for our medical, rprf, and pp, when it should be expected to come ? anyone know ?

Because now they ware started the January file for in process. so now i can expect it should come in this month or next month first week.

Any comment ?

Thank's

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
shruti chadha said:
a) no, as cio n ndvo checklist said that pcc is to be sent at later stage when requested, we didnt send it earlier. also we have got our pcc in process now and will get it by tommorrow and i am planning to send it tommorrow....

b) i read it somewhere that if a person has resided in canada for a year or something then pcc particularly from canada is not required as they will check of their own from canada. i will check about it from other websites also and would upgrade....

c) wayne, most of people are getting their passports stamped in around month..month and half or so...i was wondering what would happen in our case....lets see now...

d)are you sure they are done with background check? people have different views regarding it.....

also, i would suggest to all the applicants...send all the documents and information as much as you can initially whether the visa office asks or not..coz if sometimes vo doesnt ask for pcc..like in my case...then the process can delay...

thanks wayne for your answers...n m on wait list again... :)
Shruti,

I live in Canada and my application is on process. You are absolutely right there is a mention in cic website and buffalo VO that we do not need to submit PCC from Canada since they have easy ways to tack down but at the same time did you mention in the IMM0008 that your husband studied in Canada and his UCI, then you are good to go. No need of PCC from CANADA.

thanks

entemaria

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
MowSow,

Looking at the timelines of other people @ Buffalo you probably won't go "In Process" until the end of the year unless things speed up. If taking the test will really help you settle in Canada perhaps you can take it on a tourist visa? The reason why I am saying at least the end of the year is because nthere is still people that applied in July/August last year and are still RBVO. Buffalo is one of the only visa offices that has not issued a visa yet (only a handful have gotten medicals).

In the end this is only my prediction.
Rod

MowSow said:
Asking the experts for some timeline predictions,
If my application was received at
CIO on 26/04,
PER on 01/06
RBVO on 20/06 in Buffalo
When should I expect change to "In Process"
Medical Request
FBI Request
PPR + RPRF
Passport Request
Visa

I know it's too much to ask, but I am trying to decide if I should pay the fees (due October 07) for my Pharmacy equivalency exam in January in Toronto.
If I pay and I can't make it, I will loose the fees. If I don't pay, I loose 6 months since the next exam date is next June 2012.
Otherwise the next test is in

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
Temasek said:
A few final updates for myself at the spreadsheet.

• Visa Issue Date : 16 May 11
  • eCAS Status : Decision Made
  • eCAS Status Date Last Update : 24 May 11
  • Medicals Completed : 1 Apr 11
  • Interview : Waived
  • Passport Sent Date : 12 May 11
  • Intended Landing Destination : Toronto
  • Country of Origin : Singapore
  • Country of Residence : Singapore
  • Intended Landing Date : 5 Aug 11

Cheers.
Hi Temasek,

Congratulations and wish you all the best. I have lived in your country "Singapore" for almost a year and half and enjoyed the beauty of that piece of heaven . The clean and on time public transportation, delicious Singaporean food,... I know you will not see that clean and shiny scenes here in Toronto but you will enjoy other advantages such as cheaper car, house and specially land here. I will be more than happy if I can do anything for you here in Toronto. If you need anything please let me know.

Mari

C

Cam1234

Temasek said:
Hi Cam. You bet I will, and definitely hope more often than now. Been quite busy of late winding down work, sale of house, and tons more. I am not sure if there is one already established, but I would certainly also hope to start up an informal volunteer group after landing to help especially those who do not know anyone in Toronto with some assistance during their initial days - just something to reduce the anxiety following landing, to help with the initial formalities, to introduce to the bigger CanadaVisa family already at Toronto/GTA, etc. Incidentally I am still holding you to the meet up promised; that is unless you decided to switch to Vancouver. Cheers.
Your idea of an informal volunteer group is wonderful in my opinion, some people literally don't know anyone when they land, like us... I certainly look forward to meeting you in Canada, as for the Toronto/Vancouver debate, it comes down to more jobs vs warmer weather... the debate still goes on in my household :) Let's see if they give us a visa to begin with...

Cam

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Congrats & Good Luck for new life.

Regards,
Mayank

Temasek said:
A few final updates for myself at the spreadsheet.

• Visa Issue Date : 16 May 11
  • eCAS Status : Decision Made
  • eCAS Status Date Last Update : 24 May 11
  • Medicals Completed : 1 Apr 11
  • Interview : Waived
  • Passport Sent Date : 12 May 11
  • Intended Landing Destination : Toronto
  • Country of Origin : Singapore
  • Country of Residence : Singapore
  • Intended Landing Date : 5 Aug 11

Cheers.

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
So, no new 'IN-PROCESS' from NDVO after Mayank's? ::)

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
mari1981 said:
Hi Temasek,

Congratulations and wish you all the best. I have lived in your country "Singapore" for almost a year and half and enjoyed the beauty of that piece of heaven . The clean and on time public transportation, delicious Singaporean food,... I know you will not see that clean and shiny scenes here in Toronto but you will enjoy other advantages such as cheaper car, house and specially land here. I will be more than happy if I can do anything for you here in Toronto. If you need anything please let me know.

Mari
Thanks Mari. I am certainly looking forward to the "cheaper car, house, and land..." bit. Was just checking the price of an X3, and found that the price you would pay can't even get you a modest 1,600 cc. Japanese car in Singapore! Cheers.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Cappuccino said:
Ok - clearly yesterday I was not thinking straight :) Also my geography clearly sucks!

Wayne :)
Schedule a holiday there.
Really beautiful
:)

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
made711 said:
We've got our passports, finally! :)

Planning to go on July 31st...

I want to thank you all for your support during our process, and to wish you all the best in your future life in Canada! :D
Congratulations! Have a nice trip on July 31, long and happy life in Canada! :-* :-*

Viktoria

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Shadab,

I think yes...but i hope that with new month we all here good news from many applicants who are still RBVO.

Regards,
Mayank

moabbasi said:
So, no new 'IN-PROCESS' from NDVO after Mayank's? ::)

pharmacy1

Feb 16, 2011
delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 jan 2011
Doc's Request.
along,bd encashed 18 jan
AOR Received.
1st AOR/PER on 11 march recieved
IELTS Request
along
Med's Request
20 JUNE
shruti chadha said:
a) no, as cio n ndvo checklist said that pcc is to be sent at later stage when requested, we didnt send it earlier. also we have got our pcc in process now and will get it by tommorrow and i am planning to send it tommorrow....

b) i read it somewhere that if a person has resided in canada for a year or something then pcc particularly from canada is not required as they will check of their own from canada. i will check about it from other websites also and would upgrade....

c) wayne, most of people are getting their passports stamped in around month..month and half or so...i was wondering what would happen in our case....lets see now...

d)are you sure they are done with background check? people have different views regarding it.....

also, i would suggest to all the applicants...send all the documents and information as much as you can initially whether the visa office asks or not..coz if sometimes vo doesnt ask for pcc..like in my case...then the process can delay...

thanks wayne for your answers...n m on wait list again... :)

dear forum mates i have a trouble and it is tht if i get the medicals done then my wife who is due to deliver on 22 july can not undergo the medicals then what do u suggest tht should i deposit the rprf and my passports with pcc to the embassy prior in case i donot get the medicals done and inform the high commision about my wifes medical condition NEED URGENT SUGGESTIONS THANKS P1