+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kolhapuri said:
I second that too. no arabic please. Whoever is meddling with it need to take a rest.
Thanks for the inputs guys, but this seems to be out of my hands ???. The document settings already have 'English UK' as the language and is exactly what appears for me and the other moderators. Only the guests seem to be seeing this in arabic. I'm not sure but I believe it may have something to do with the IP address.

@Wayne, I know you work in the IT sector; any advice on how this problem can be remedied? The only thing I can think of is making a copy of the spreadsheet and transferring the moderators list to it, post the new link and use it instead of the old one. Let me know if you have a better alternative. Thanks:D

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
A few final updates for myself at the spreadsheet.

• Visa Issue Date : 16 May 11
  • eCAS Status : Decision Made
  • eCAS Status Date Last Update : 24 May 11
  • Medicals Completed : 1 Apr 11
  • Interview : Waived
  • Passport Sent Date : 12 May 11
  • Intended Landing Destination : Toronto
  • Country of Origin : Singapore
  • Country of Residence : Singapore
  • Intended Landing Date : 5 Aug 11

Cheers.

C

Cam1234

Temasek said:
A few final updates for myself at the spreadsheet.

• Visa Issue Date : 16 May 11
  • eCAS Status : Decision Made
  • eCAS Status Date Last Update : 24 May 11
  • Medicals Completed : 1 Apr 11
  • Interview : Waived
  • Passport Sent Date : 12 May 11
  • Intended Landing Destination : Toronto
  • Country of Origin : Singapore
  • Country of Residence : Singapore
  • Intended Landing Date : 5 Aug 11

Cheers.
Hi Temasek:

Congratulations and best of luck to you for your landing, hope everything goes smoothly. Please don't be a stranger and stop by this forum every now and then. It would be interesting for the rest of us to know the challenges that face everyone after landing, if any...

I think in a few months this board will only be visited by applicants from Accra, Buffalo and London VOs... Please keep in touch, and that goes for everyone who is blessed with their PR visa :)

Take care,
Cam

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
wenstumped said:
Thanks for the inputs guys, but this seems to be out of my hands ???. The document settings already have 'English UK' as the language and is exactly what appears for me and the other moderators. Only the guests seem to be seeing this in arabic. I'm not sure but I believe it may have something to do with the IP address.
@ Wayne, I know you work in the IT sector; any advice on how this problem can be remedied? The only thing I can think of is making a copy of the spreadsheet and transferring the moderators list to it, post the new link and use it instead of the old one. Let me know if you have a better alternative. Thanks:D
no no no i disagree. Someone has changed the settings. no doubt about it. I am accessing the spreadsheet from the same two computers for the last 10 months now. I am in Ireland where arabic is not spoken or read widely. So IP address is not the culprit. It was alright until earlier this month when it suddenly changed to arabic not only for me but for people around the world (Hasib as i understand is in Bangladesh)

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
kolhapuri said:
no no no i disagree. Someone has changed the settings. no doubt about it. I am accessing the spreadsheet from the same two computers for the last 10 months now. I am in Ireland where arabic is not spoken or read widely. So IP address is not the culprit. It was alright until earlier this month when it suddenly changed to arabic not only for me but for people around the world (Hasib as i understand is in Bangladesh)
Agreed

binbin

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 nov 2010
AOR Received.
25 MAY 2011,2nd AOR- 2 JULY 2011
Med's Request
18-jan-2012
Passport Req..
18-jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-FEB-2012
ONE QUESTION PLEASE...
anybody got MR without 2nd AOR from NDVO....??

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Dear All,

I have a question too if someone, somewhere has MR when e-case still shows RBVO????

Please friends reply....

thanks in advance....
Ritu

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Wayne, any news from your bank in regards to encashment of RPRF? My RPRF payment is still not cashed. Cheers

barkat123

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
binbin said:
ONE QUESTION PLEASE...
anybody got MR without 2nd AOR from NDVO....??
Yep somebody from our traker list "Indira" got MR before 2nd AOR. Her 2nd AOR was lost but later on delivered
2nd AOR is not that much important

Thanks
Barkat

barkat123

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
CHHOTTI said:
Dear All,

I have a question too if someone, somewhere has MR when e-case still shows RBVO????

Please friends reply....

thanks in advance....
Ritu
That is not possible 'coz no member in tracker got MR before ECAS status shows "In Process"
This is how immigration process takes place first it needs to go in "In Process" then MR is issued

Thanks
Barkat

rohan2010

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 dec
Doc's Request.
21 dec
AOR Received.
per 8th mar
IELTS Request
subm
majorhell said:
Hello everyone,

I have received my passport with visa today! Yeeeeeeeahaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Moderators please update my status.
congrats major and all the best

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kolhapuri said:
Wayne, any news from your bank in regards to encashment of RPRF? My RPRF payment is still not cashed. Cheers
Hi dunno. I asked last Friday (1 week ago) and it was not cashed. Too depressing to keep checking tbh.

I might check again at the end of next week if we don't have PPR by then.

Wayne.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Cam1234 said:
Hi Temasek:

Congratulations and best of luck to you for your landing, hope everything goes smoothly. Please don't be a stranger and stop by this forum every now and then. It would be interesting for the rest of us to know the challenges that face everyone after landing, if any...

I think in a few months this board will only be visited by applicants from Accra, Buffalo and London VOs... Please keep in touch, and that goes for everyone who is blessed with their PR visa :)

Take care,
Cam
Hi Cam. You bet I will, and definitely hope more often than now. Been quite busy of late winding down work, sale of house, and tons more. I am not sure if there is one already established, but I would certainly also hope to start up an informal volunteer group after landing to help especially those who do not know anyone in Toronto with some assistance during their initial days - just something to reduce the anxiety following landing, to help with the initial formalities, to introduce to the bigger CanadaVisa family already at Toronto/GTA, etc. Incidentally I am still holding you to the meet up promised; that is unless you decided to switch to Vancouver. Cheers.

dr.anam

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
aug 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
wating..
hey ppl is eligibility review also done by VO once they get the file...?
how long does it take to RBVO?

thanx all

rohan2010

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 dec
Doc's Request.
21 dec
AOR Received.
per 8th mar
IELTS Request
subm
mikey2010 said:
An update from me on the RPRF Fees. The fees were encashed yesterday, June 23 :D
congrats michelle