18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all
AOR Received.
24-2-2011
heloo Kolkata_27 ..
even my ecas is same as urs from past 4months ,
so have some more patience ..

I wanted to know frm u is, r u the Principal APPL.. do u have family with u in the appl , or u r alone.

just making a query regarding y our appl have been stopped working by ND VO..

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
linksalman said:
[bDear Kohlapori,

He is not a pakistan national...he applied from UK...[/b]
Dear Salman,

Danish Soomro is a Pakistani Origin and currently he is in UK on a visa. (until now he is the only one on this forum who got visa from London VO)

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
canca said:
Hi seniors..

I am new to this forum.. Can anyone tell me opportunities for a Chartered accountant from India in Canada???
It is good but unfortunately, chartered accountants don't fall into the immigration list. They may be included next month though. You never know.

MowSow

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2121+3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
PER 01-06-2011
IELTS Request
SENT W/APP
File Transfer...
RBVO 20-06-2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
DONE
LANDED..........
FEBRUARY 2015
I have a quick question, is it possible to get a VISITOR VISA while waiting for the immigration process?
My application was approved by the "Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada" (PEBC) to take the foreign graduate pharmacist evaluation exam, and I have a letter that they said I could use to get a visitor visa to come take the exam that happens twice a year.

MY QUESTION: What do I do now? Wait for the entire process to land, or get a visitor Visa (not sure if they will approve it!) and come to Canada to start the pharmacist license equivalency process!?
First the "Evaluation exam", then take the 4 months class at the University of Toronto to prepare for the Qualifying Examinations (Pharmacy Board exams), to get my license.

If I wait for the immigration process, no one knows how long it will take!

NOTE: I have to apply for the first exam (Evaluation Exam) 3 months before exam date (Happens in June and January) and pay the $530 fee. Once I pass the first exam, they said I can change my Visa to a mixed work/student visa to take the class and continue the process.
**Overseas candidates who require a visa to take the examination in Canada are strongly encouraged to apply for their visa prior to the application deadline date. Candidates are not eligible for a refund due to a visa refusal, unless they have withdrawn from the examination either before the application deadline date or at least 8 weeks before the date of the examination.

What do I do now !?

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
linksalman said:
[bDear
He is not a pakistan national...he applied from UK...[/b]
He Lives in the UK so he applied from UK but he has a pakistani passport which makes him a pakistani national. Stop splitting hair.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
MowSow said:
I have a quick question, is it possible to get a VISITOR VISA while waiting for the immigration process?
My application was approved by the "Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada" (PEBC) to take the evaluation exam, and I have a letter that they said I could use to get a visitor visa to come take the exam that happens twice a year.
MY QUESTION: What do I do now? Wait for the entire process to land, or get a visitor Visa (not sure if they will approve it!) and come to Canada to start the equivalency process!? First the "Evaluation exam", then take the 4 months class at the University of Toronto to prepare for the Qualifying Examinations (Board exams), to get my license.
If I wait for the immigration process, no one knows how long it will take!
NOTE: I have to apply for the first exam (Evaluation Exam) 3 months before exam date (Happens in June and January) and pay the $530 fee. Once I pass the first exam, they said I can change my Visa to a mixed work/student visa to take the class and continue the process.
**Overseas candidates who require a visa to take the examination in Canada are strongly encouraged to apply for their visa prior to the application deadline date. Candidates are not eligible for a refund due to a visa refusal, unless they have withdrawn from the examination either before the application deadline date or at least 8 weeks before the date of the examination.
What should I do!?
Well yes and no. Nobody can stop you from applying for Visitor Visa but in the form you have to decalre that you have applied for Canada PR too. Now, the main requirement of a visitor visa is for you to prove that you will not stay in Canada and you have enough ties with your country and you will come back to it from Canada. Now when you apply for Canada PR, then it means you are probably considering making Canada as your home. So these two contradict each other and can work against you.

canca

Jun 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Advance123 said:
It is good but unfortunately, chartered accountants don't fall into the immigration list. They may be included next month though. You never know.
Hi Advance123,

Thanks for your reply.. I am accompanying my spouse who is in the list. we are yet to receive our medicals. I just wanted to know whether experience in India will be counted for a job in canada..

MowSow

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2121+3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
PER 01-06-2011
IELTS Request
SENT W/APP
File Transfer...
RBVO 20-06-2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
DONE
LANDED..........
FEBRUARY 2015
kolhapuri said:
Well yes and no. Nobody can stop you from applying for Visitor Visa but in the form you have to decalre that you have applied for Canada PR too. Now, the main requirement of a visitor visa is for you to prove that you will not stay in Canada and you have enough ties with your country and you will come back to it from Canada. Now when you apply for Canada PR, then it means you are probably considering making Canada as your home. So these two contradict each other and can work against you.
You are forgetting that Canada recognizes DUAL intent (as per my lawyer), plus I am obviously not going to leave Canada if I am going as a visitor with the intent to get my Pharmacist license there, regardless of the fact that I applied for immigration or not !
What a dilemma !

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
kolhapuri said:
He Lives in the UK so he applied from UK but he has a pakistani passport which makes him a pakistani national. Stop splitting hair.
Dear Kohlapori?

are you ok or what? Dont try to be offensive...

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Adroit said:
Dear Salman,

Danish Soomro is a Pakistani Origin and currently he is in UK on a visa. (until now he is the only one on this forum who got visa from London VO)
Thanks Androit,

Sorry i was given some wrong information.

Regards,
Salman

Kolkata_27

Jun 20, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=blue][b]N[/b]ew [b]D[/b]elhi[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=blue][b]1122[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]SEP/2010[/b]
AOR Received.
[color=blue][b]PER - JAN/2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[b][color=blue]Ecas -- in process with date (x-dec-2011) [color=brown]Off ...[color=green]ON without address... [color=red]Off again... [color=green] On again as it was[/color][/b]
khan 786 said:
heloo Kolkata_27 ..
even my ecas is same as urs from past 4months ,
so have some more patience ..

I wanted to know frm u is, r u the Principal APPL.. do u have family with u in the appl , or u r alone.

just making a query regarding y our appl have been stopped working by ND VO..
hi,
I m principle applicant and with family.
Thanks.
R u in same boat ?

ramgupta

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/08/10
Doc's Request.
PCC request 12/04/11 Dispatched 15/05/11
AOR Received.
10/12/10 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
10/06/2011
Med's Done....
03/07/2011
Interview........
Waived....
Passport Req..
Recd 20.09.11
VISA ISSUED...
Recd 20.10.11
LANDED..........
20. 12. 2011
Dear Friends

I have just received the Medical Request Forms and Landing Fees request by mail from London VO. The letter is dated 10th June, and the dispatch date on the envelope is 13th June. I have been given 60 days to submit the medical requests.

I am soooooooooooo excited, and feel like flying already :) :) :) :)

MowSow

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2121+3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
PER 01-06-2011
IELTS Request
SENT W/APP
File Transfer...
RBVO 20-06-2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
DONE
LANDED..........
FEBRUARY 2015
ramgupta said:
Dear Friends

I have just received the Medical Request Forms and Landing Fees request by mail from London VO. The letter is dated 10th June, and the dispatch date on the envelope is 13th June. I have been given 60 days to submit the medical requests.

I am soooooooooooo excited, and feel like flying already :) :) :) :)
Congrats !! That was fast !

Kolkata_27

Jun 20, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=blue][b]N[/b]ew [b]D[/b]elhi[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=blue][b]1122[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]SEP/2010[/b]
AOR Received.
[color=blue][b]PER - JAN/2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[b][color=blue]Ecas -- in process with date (x-dec-2011) [color=brown]Off ...[color=green]ON without address... [color=red]Off again... [color=green] On again as it was[/color][/b]
congrats,,,,, Ramgupta