sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
rayon_joy said:
no 2nd AOR at NDVO since 28th april . why suddenly NDVO has gone slow :'( ?.
Rayon i believe you are not on tracker, ask admin to put you on tracker.!!!

pls do provide your details ..

rayon_joy

May 8, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
Rayon i believe you are not on tracker, ask admin to put you on tracker.!!!

pls do provide your details ..
Admin please include my details on tracker
my details are
NOC 631
application recieived on 18 th march
BD encashed on 21st march
PER on 14th April
File transfered on 6th may at NDVO ( as per ecas.)

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Welcome to this thread... :)

I have added you to both the threads.. (International /NDVO)

rayon_joy said:
Admin please include my details on tracker
my details are
NOC 631
application recieived on 18 th march
BD encashed on 21st march
PER on 14th April
File transfered on 6th may at NDVO ( as per ecas.)

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
arjignesh said:
Hello.....

Finally changed in my file status...

We received your application for permanent residence on January 24, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 21, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 17, 2011.

wah..............
While I am very happy for the applicants at London who are moving on, I am absolutely amazed and distressed that someone who only APPLIED on the day we received PER is now IN PROCESS and we are yet to hear a word.
HOW CAN ANYONE JUSTIFY THIS ORDER OF PROCESSING!!
London has some serious problems with their organisation and those pre-December applicants who are still waiting are being very badly treated.

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
Hey! Admins,

I think the NOC Column in the NDVO Tracker has been accidentally (or is it purposefully) hidden.

Is there a plan of getting it back anytime soon?

Cheers!
DK

manofthematch

May 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

I am pre june 26, 2010 applicant. So far I have only received 2nd AOR and nothing else. As per rumours poeple saying that new instructions will be issued in june 2011 and priority will be given to applicants who will apply after june 2011. If my noc remains in the list and I qualify under new rules do you guys think its worth applying again after june 26, 2011 and withdrawing old application.

Inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Lots of thanks

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
queencougar said:
While I am very happy for the applicants at London who are moving on, I am absolutely amazed and distressed that someone who only APPLIED on the day we received PER is now IN PROCESS and we are yet to hear a word.
London has some serious problems with their organisation and those pre-December applicants who are still waiting are being very badly treated.
We are in the same pot of stew.

My assumption is that intense background checks are being carried out on some people, including ourselves. Once that is done, things will move very fast.

I still believe we will hear something before the month ends. I predicted May a couple of months back and it seems to be coming to pass.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
manofthematch said:
Hi everyone!

I am pre june 26, 2010 applicant. So far I have only received 2nd AOR and nothing else. As per rumours poeple saying that new instructions will be issued in june 2011 and priority will be given to applicants who will apply after june 2011. If my noc remains in the list and I qualify under new rules do you guys think its worth applying again after june 26, 2011 and withdrawing old application.

Inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Lots of thanks
I suppose that depends on how long ago you originally applied.
It cannot be true that they will prioritise the post June 2011 applications, because if they do that every year they will never get rid of the backlog! There are still many people like us who haven't gone into processing at very high volume VOs like London and they just haven't got the capacity to keep pushing last years applicants to the back of the queue. It is widely predicted that there will be little change to the list of occupations as there was in June 2010, so there would be no real need to put 2011 applicants before 2010 ones, but changes to the language, work experience and age points allocations are widely predicted on the evidence of the ministerial comments on the CIC website.
If these points change are likely to improve your position, then go for it.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Advance123 said:
We are in the same pot of stew.

My assumption is that intense background checks are being carried out on some people, including ourselves. Once that is done, things will move very fast.

I still believe we will hear something before the month ends. I predicted May a couple of months back and it seems to be coming to pass.
I hope you are right - the worry and disappointment of always checking and seeing no status change is really getting to me now.

manofthematch

May 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:
I suppose that depends on how long ago you originally applied.
It cannot be true that they will prioritise the post June 2011 applications, because if they do that every year they will never get rid of the backlog! There are still many people like us who haven't gone into processing at very high volume VOs like London and they just haven't got the capacity to keep pushing last years applicants to the back of the queue. It is widely predicted that there will be little change to the list of occupations as there was in June 2010, so there would be no real need to put 2011 applicants before 2010 ones, but changes to the language, work experience and age points allocations are widely predicted on the evidence of the ministerial comments on the CIC website.
If these points change are likely to improve your position, then go for it.
thanks queencougar for your opinion. i applied in may 2010 and received 2nd aor in april 2011. one year just to get 2nd aor. now i got the following information from some means. please check below
. i don't know if its true or not

London FSW Processing
For those who have been wondering about when their files in London will be processed, based upon what London has advised me:

1) files lodged pre-27 February 2007 will not be processed this year unless medical forms have already been received;

2) a few files lodged 27 February 2007 to 26 June 2010 may be reviewed this year if all subsequently lodged files have been finalized and

3) files lodged post-26 June 2010 are the first priority (at least until June 30th).

In other words, Ottawa has ordered London (and all visa-posts, according to London) to process current files first; i.e., post June 26th; and the earliest files, last. As a consequence, London anticipates its entire quota being filed merely by finalizing those files for which medical forms have been provided and those lodged between 26 June 2010 and 30 June 2011.

Because Islamabad files have been dumped onto London without its quota being increased, anyone who applied to London or Islamabad pre-27 February 2007 should not expect to have their files processed this year; or, if the approach CIC is currently taking, next year either -- if ever -- assuming the post-June 30th intake equals this fiscal year's intake. Even with additional staff, absent an increase in its quota, CIC will bar London from processing anything but the most recent applications.

As this approach has been dictated to all visa posts, anyone who applied to ANY visa post before 27 February 2007 and has not yet received medical forms should not expect their application ever to see the light of day -- unless their visa post either receives fewer new applications or an increased quota. Likewise, those who applied between 27 February 2007 and 26 June 2010 are unlikely to have their files processed unless they have already received medical forms before the end of this year. And, once the new Occupation List is out, this same fate will befall those who applied between June 26th and this coming June 30th unless they received their medical forms by next spring.

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Queen cougar,

I think certain NOC's get some priorities depending on the real market needs. Yes it is extremely unfair to see candidates that applied after others get there before. But what can we do.... :-\

Rod

queencougar said:

manofthematch

May 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thebeast184 said:
Queen cougar,

I think certain NOC's get some priorities depending on the real market needs. Yes it is extremely unfair to see candidates that applied after others get there before. But what can we do.... :-\

Rod
do you have any idea what those nocs are who get priority. thanks

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
thebeast184 said:
Queen cougar,

Rod
In our case, though, Rod we already have a job and LMO to prove that the job cannot be filled by a Canadian and my husband is already there doing it! We are Cat 2, so for us, this is not a situation of our NOC being less in need than another. The 'market need' has already been proven in our case and verified by HRSDC.
I feel we have been very unlucky in this process, to wait 4 and a half months for PER and then to be still waiting now 8 months after applying.... We are not the only ones, but Cat 2s are so few it is impossible to know what is happening to Cat 2 at London for comparison.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
manofthematch said:
thanks queencougar for your opinion. i applied in may 2010 and received 2nd aor in april 2011. one year just to get 2nd aor. now i got the following information from some means. please check below
. i don't know if its true or not

London FSW Processing
For those who have been wondering about when their files in London will be processed, based upon what London has advised me:

1) files lodged pre-27 February 2007 will not be processed this year unless medical forms have already been received;

2) a few files lodged 27 February 2007 to 26 June 2010 may be reviewed this year if all subsequently lodged files have been finalized and

3) files lodged post-26 June 2010 are the first priority (at least until June 30th).

In other words, Ottawa has ordered London (and all visa-posts, according to London) to process current files first; i.e., post June 26th; and the earliest files, last. As a consequence, London anticipates its entire quota being filed merely by finalizing those files for which medical forms have been provided and those lodged between 26 June 2010 and 30 June 2011.

Because Islamabad files have been dumped onto London without its quota being increased, anyone who applied to London or Islamabad pre-27 February 2007 should not expect to have their files processed this year; or, if the approach CIC is currently taking, next year either -- if ever -- assuming the post-June 30th intake equals this fiscal year's intake. Even with additional staff, absent an increase in its quota, CIC will bar London from processing anything but the most recent applications.

As this approach has been dictated to all visa posts, anyone who applied to ANY visa post before 27 February 2007 and has not yet received medical forms should not expect their application ever to see the light of day -- unless their visa post either receives fewer new applications or an increased quota. Likewise, those who applied between 27 February 2007 and 26 June 2010 are unlikely to have their files processed unless they have already received medical forms before the end of this year. And, once the new Occupation List is out, this same fate will befall those who applied between June 26th and this coming June 30th unless they received their medical forms by next spring.
It is certainly true that 2007 applications have been sidelined. The ones that have NOC categories still on the list have been hearing news if they had their medical requests before now but slowly. Others have received a letter saying they do not know when they will process their applications but it will not be this year.
For pre-June 2010 applications, the situation is less clear - there has been some progress through London, but a lot of the people still waiting seem to be those whose NOCs have been removed in the June 2010 changes.
Certainly the transfer of Pakistan applications to London has done nobody any favours.
Personally, I think that if you are Cat 1 with a job still on the list Post June 2010 and that still remains after June 2011, then you will be processed this year.
Although CIC would never own up to this because of the fuss it would cause and the money they would be pressed to refund, I am certain that those applicants whose job categories have dropped off the list will find that they hear nothing, whenever they applied pre-June 2010.
Everything I have read on forums in terms of the evidence of who is getting news and who isn't bears this out.

manofthematch

May 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:
It is certainly true that 2007 applications have been sidelined. The ones that have NOC categories still on the list have been hearing news if they had their medical requests before now but slowly. Others have received a letter saying they do not know when they will process their applications but it will not be this year.
For pre-June 2010 applications, the situation is less clear - there has been some progress through London, but a lot of the people still waiting seem to be those whose NOCs have been removed in the June 2010 changes.
Certainly the transfer of Pakistan applications to London has done nobody any favours.
Personally, I think that if you are Cat 1 with a job still on the list Post June 2010 and that still remains after June 2011, then you will be processed this year.
Although CIC would never own up to this because of the fuss it would cause and the money they would be pressed to refund, I am certain that those applicants whose job categories have dropped off the list will find that they hear nothing, whenever they applied pre-June 2010.
Everything I have read on forums in terms of the evidence of who is getting news and who isn't bears this out.
thanks again queen. my noc remained in the list of post june 2010 applicant and i am hopefull it will still remain in new june 2011 list. do you think i should apply again according to june 2011 applicants or i wait??

thanks