13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
queencougar said:
I have posted this at least twice, but here we go again
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/processing-traitement.aspx
I clearly says "Skilled Workers with Arranged Employment: 6 months"
This is the most recent update to the specific site for processing times at the London VO and so it is a genuine piece of information, not speculation or from an untrustworthy source.
It clearly isn't happening at London, but it should be from their own mouths.
Thanks Louise for the support on this issue.
The link does indeed indicate 6 months for FSW2, but then it does also stipulate that these are average processing times, not a guarantee that any one application will be processed within these timeframes.

What is clear in any case is that London does not correctly communicate current work patterns/workloads/average processing times and projected timescales on its website, and IMO this is what needs to change. Just a few minutes per week having an "update" page would save a lot of stress and hassle.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Moori said:
Finaly I have got my passport back :D Stamped with an immigrant visa valid till date of expirey of the medicals
They have also included a CPR i.e Confirmation of Permanent Residence which is a document showing my details and holding one photo of me ;)

They have clearly mentioned to have the visa and the CPR document with me when I land. They advised to accompany birth certificate ,school and university transcipts with me as supporting documents. Also they have given some links to read to help with working,housing and landing. Obviously, they have returned some documents that I intially sent to CIO like the university transcipt and the birth certificate translated and reference letters of employers. However they have kept the contracts and the IELTS certificate.

Wishing all of you the best with your Visas ;D ;D ;D
Congrats! :)
Wayne.

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
Moori said:
Finaly I have got my passport back :D Stamped with an immigrant visa valid till date of expirey of the medicals
They have also included a CPR i.e Confirmation of Permanent Residence which is a document showing my details and holding one photo of me ;)

They have clearly mentioned to have the visa and the CPR document with me when I land. They advised to accompany birth certificate ,school and university transcipts with me as supporting documents. Also they have given some links to read to help with working,housing and landing. Obviously, they have returned some documents that I intially sent to CIO like the university transcipt and the birth certificate translated and reference letters of employers. However they have kept the contracts and the IELTS certificate.

CONGRATS moori. All the best.
Zahed

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Moori said:

Well, moori we shall not expect to hear from you in the near future and I for one won't blame you! You will need time to celebrate this fantastic news and also to plan the next and biggest stage of this process.
Well done to you. ;D

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
Cappuccino said:
The link does indeed indicate 6 months for FSW2, but then it does also stipulate that these are average processing times, not a guarantee that any one application will be processed within these timeframes.

What is clear in any case is that London does not correctly communicate current work patterns/workloads/average processing times and projected timescales on its website, and IMO this is what needs to change. Just a few minutes per week having an "update" page would save a lot of stress and hassle.

Wayne.
6 months from when the VO received it not when you submit to CIO.

The first transfers to VO was in february so they haven't misrepresented themselves yet.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moori said:

Congratulations Moori... ;) :) :) :)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Advance123 said:
6 months from when the VO received it not when you submit to CIO.

The first transfers to VO was in february so they haven't misrepresented themselves yet.
Well that's true. But unless they start to get their skates on and get some of these FSW2s into process, there is no way they are going to finalise the applications by August (6 months from February when some of these applications arrived at visa office).

Wayne.

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Moori said:

All the best and congratulations !!!

donmar

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20, 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congrats Moori. All the best.

entemaria

May 1, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
4152 Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 9, 2010 received in sydney, NS
Doc's Request.
filed with application... document request for spouse in January 2011
IELTS Request
filed with application
File Transfer...
29 Nov 2010
Med's Request
29 June 2011. CANADA POST took 22 days deliver this mail.
Med's Done....
26 July 2011 - Principal Applicant, 02 Sept 2011 - Spouse and baby
Interview........
waived!!!!
Passport Req..
Received
LANDED..........
lives in the capital city of Canada... Ottawa, Ontario for last 4 years
They have not charged my spouse's application fee yet.

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I found this thred very useful. I am also waiting for my visa. My timelines are lefe side.

Thanks....

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
congratulations moori ;D

BillyG

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31/12/2010
AOR Received.
12/03/2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
CONGRATULATIONS ........ Moori.......... happy packing..... :)

Also congratulations to all those who have moved a step closer to success.

The wait still continues as usual. No change in E-cas status.... as confusing as ever. Don't expect NDVO to reply to my case specific enquiry anytime soon. I am not bothered about how long it takes but more bothered about what stage my application is. I have had no concrete evidence of my application progressing since my PER which was dated 12th March 2011.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Cheers

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Congrats Moori,

Wish you happy & success full life in canada.

Regards,
Mayank

Moori said: