App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
wsfp5 said:
Hi everyone (esp. BUFFALO applicants),

I received my Medical Requests in the mail yesterday, May 10th. My application went to "In Process" on April 25th. The Letter is dated April 29th.

They have also asked me to submit new FBI PCC. I had submitted one earlier with my initial application (on Sep. 10th), but I guess they are asking for a newer one.

My advice for all Buffalo applicants who are "In Process" -- apply for a new FBI PCC asap. Do not wait for Medical Requests. You will save time this way. I'm now preparing to apply for one again.

G'luck & well wishes!

congratulations. You made all Buffalo applicant's day with your good news. I hope all of us at least get into "In Process" stage and receive medical soon :)

Regards
Mari

pradeepkumar_v

May 30, 2008
East York, ON., Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2174 - Programmer Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-08-16
AOR Received.
2010-12-06
Med's Request
2011-07-11
Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
Sorry I just saw this news..

Congrats wsfp5.

Thanks,

Pradeep

mari1981 said:
congratulations. You made all Buffalo applicant's day with your good news. I hope all of us at least get into "In Process" stage and receive medical soon :)

Regards
Mari

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Shalom1 said:
Wayne,
I believe yours has been delivered. As you said, the delay is between delivery and website update.
If for any reason, they missed the guaranteed time, they will have to refund your money back to you even if its still delivered today.
Your visa issuance is not far from now. I think you will get PPR this month. For me, I have 6 more weeks to go before our baby's delivery.

Shalom
I think this month is being a bit optimistic. But next month is certainly looking possible.

Depends really on luck quite a bit - since they have brought forward dates where they check if they have everything they need to finalise the application, and depends on when you get everything to them. If it's just after a brought forward date (so you may have to wait until the next one) then this can delay things compared to if it's just before a brought forward date.

Wayne.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
indira_prab said:
Amar,

I'm afraid 'I do not drink beer :-[ ::) ???' Will that hold me back from becoming a Canadian? Truly confused now :p

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Dear Indira: I hasten to assure you that drinking beer doth not a Canadian make! HOWEVER, and I take a serious chance of being excommunicated for what I am about to say, it DOES help with the tedium of watching endless hockey playoffs, which are only second to Cricket, in some people's eyes!
I loved Cam's comment about these cultural adaptations being the reason for the 3 year wait for Citizenship!!!

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
danishsoomro said:
Well the address was hand written (very bad writing) but who cares :p lolxx.... so they did not use the second sticker.. they might lost it, so careless of them lolxxxxx :mad: ;D

In the letter the have mentioned 4 methods to deliver my passports.. which were to use courier, post, drop box, and In person ,,, for the first three option they have mentioned 6 weeks to get my passport back but for the IN PERSON they have written that you should collect your passport back on the 2nd thursday as thursday is the only day to drop and collect... So IMO "IN PERSON" is a good option and you guys dont have to worry as ill be the first to use and abuse the IN PERSON METHOD ..

WAYNE, as you know we had hundreds of Bank holidays and others so IMO you will get PPR sooner then mine... lets say first week of JUNE provided you send your docs before this weekend...

WOHOOOO and Thanks for everyone congratulating me, i wish everyone the "Early PPR" and "cheap flights" to CANADA ..."OUR HOME" :p
Hi m8. Ok thanks for the heads up. We're certainly intending to use the "In Person" method!

We sent RPRF, updated Schedule 1s and fresh PCCs yesterday by Special Delivery. They are supposed to arrive today before 1pm, although the tracker says they haven't arrived yet (probable lag between getting the documents signed for and updating their website). Hopefully the tracker will update by the end of today.

Well PPR at the start of June would be nice! :) But not wishing to count my chickens before they are hatched, I will see what happens.

When did you say you were planning to deliver your passports?

Wayne.

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
My heartiest cangratualtions go to Temasek, Moori, Ladyk, krishnameister and odin.Wish you awonderful life in Canada.
Thanks,
Zahed

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Cappuccino said:
Congrats Moori! :) That's visa #6 for our list :) I have updated the spreadsheet.

Wayne.
..... and the first from the African continent!
There is hope for the rest of us yet! :p
Congrats Moori :D :D ;D ;D

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Pippin said:
Dear Indira: I hasten to assure you that drinking beer doth not a Canadian make! HOWEVER, and I take a serious chance of being excommunicated for what I am about to say, it DOES help with the tedium of watching endless hockey playoffs, which are only second to Cricket, in some people's eyes!
I loved Cam's comment about these cultural adaptations being the reason for the 3 year wait for Citizenship!!!
I believe watching hockey is the favorite national time pass. Is it too late to start learning?

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Moori said:
JUST NOW JUST NOW JUST NOW :D :D :D

I have two things updated in my case just now. Firstly, I had an email from the embassy saying :
"Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We are pleased to inform you that your immigrant visa has been issued. It will be sent to your mailing address within the coming few days through DHL based on cash on delivery system; which means that you will have to pay the courier delivery charges directly to the DHL representative.

Your DHL tracking number is: #########

Wishing you all the best of luck in Canada "
Huraaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;D

Ofcourse after recieving such marvelous news, I had to log in to e-cas to find my current status and it says :

DECISION MADE

We received your application for permanent residence on September 10, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 6, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 7, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I can not express my feelings of success, happiness, joy, more ambition, enthusiasm, curiosity about the future and my career in canada. It is like winning a battle that started for me in person in 2007 with an old application and some hard licensing exams that needs canadian expierence and a status in canada to be able to go through the career. Now is time to gather the coloury crops of an old cultivated seed that gave me lots of hard time to be able to see its growth over the ground surface :) All I have to do now is to study for the coming challenge and wait for my sweet passport coming with such a visa ;)

All my deep wishes, prayers and support for everyone here to catch their dreams with a promising future isA in canada :)
Congraaaaautulation Moori for you Visa :D ;) :D ;D ;D,Really Im very happy to you.I wish you a good luck in your plans in Canada.

Alshami

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dear Moori,

I was extremely disappointed, frustrated and sad this week because it's nearly a month is passed since i have submitted the requested documents without any response from their side. But i should admit:

YOU MADE MY DAY ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I told you! You'll be the first. ;)
I wish you all happiness, health and success in your incoming life. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

canady

wsfp5

Sep 9, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 10, 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 5, 2011
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2011
Med's Done....
May 23, 2011
Passport Req..
Aug 2, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 15, 2011
Thanks everyone for your warm greetings & well wishes. Wishing you all the very same.

thebeast184,

IMO, Buffalo is processing applicants out of order. I don't know why. As far as the complexity of my case -- I'm single, never married, no kids; very minimal travel history; pretty straightforward case. Additionally, I did both my Bachelor's & Master's studies here in the States from well known Universities. I have no idea if any of this played any role.

avi_15,
My MR was delivered by regular mail. There's no mention of FBI PCC validity. They have just asked for a recent one. My old PCC was valid at the time of my initial application submission; I had actually received it right before I submitted my file. But they are looking for a newer one I guess.

cforcanada,
They have given me 60 days from the date stated on the letter (which is dated April 29). I have that much time to secure the FBI PCC & Medicals. FBI PCC might take longer than 60 days, but it's not a big deal. Buffalo is aware of such timelines. I would advise Buffalo applicants to keep a copy as proof of application for FBI PCC -- copies of all the dated pay receipts, fingerprinting card, etc. Buffalo can wait for your pending FBI PCC given that you actually apply for it within the 60 day timeframe. Make sure to keep all receipts as proof.

ane,
My initial application was submitted Sep 10, 2010; received my first AOR from CIO on Jan 5, 2011; went to "In Process" on Apr 25th, and request for Medicals Apr 29th. There was no second AOR - just direct to MR.

Also a big thanks to the Admins for updating my info, and maintaining this great forum!

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
One quick question. how does ND VO send the passports back using post or parcel service like fedex. And are all the application documents returned with the passport... anyone who has gotten their passports recently?

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dear magdy,

I know it's not a nice email but it's good to know they are still alive!!! ;)

You, Cairo, engy, Dr.Alex, Dr.Medhat, Om Sief, snow100 are next.

Wish you, guys all the best. :) :) :)

canady

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
Moori said:
JUST NOW JUST NOW JUST NOW :D :D :D

I have two things updated in my case just now. Firstly, I had an email from the embassy saying :
"Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We are pleased to inform you that your immigrant visa has been issued. It will be sent to your mailing address within the coming few days through DHL based on cash on delivery system; which means that you will have to pay the courier delivery charges directly to the DHL representative.

Your DHL tracking number is: #########

Wishing you all the best of luck in Canada "
Huraaaaaaaaaaaaaay ;D

Ofcourse after recieving such marvelous news, I had to log in to e-cas to find my current status and it says :

DECISION MADE

We received your application for permanent residence on September 10, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 6, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 7, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I can not express my feelings of success, happiness, joy, more ambition, enthusiasm, curiosity about the future and my career in canada. It is like winning a battle that started for me in person in 2007 with an old application and some hard licensing exams that needs canadian expierence and a status in canada to be able to go through the career. Now is time to gather the coloury crops of an old cultivated seed that gave me lots of hard time to be able to see its growth over the ground surface :) All I have to do now is to study for the coming challenge and wait for my sweet passport coming with such a visa ;)

All my deep wishes, prayers and support for everyone here to catch their dreams with a promising future isA in canada :)
WoooooW Amro, u made my day :):):)

Millions of congratulations Amro
this is the most motivating news I have heared within the last few weeks, U R the 1st my friend.

wishing you the best in Canada & looking to c u soon there.

I'll be waiting Cairo VO to allow me to catch you soon:):)

Alex

pradeepkumar_v

May 30, 2008
East York, ON., Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2174 - Programmer Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-08-16
AOR Received.
2010-12-06
Med's Request
2011-07-11
Med's Done....
2011-07-26
Passport Req..
2011-09-22
VISA ISSUED...
2011-10-11
LANDED..........
2011-10-11
Hey wsfp5,

I just now saw your medical request record. Congradulations.

Thanks,

Pradeep

wsfp5 said:
Thanks everyone for your warm greetings & well wishes. Wishing you all the very same.

thebeast184,

IMO, Buffalo is processing applicants out of order. I don't know why. As far as the complexity of my case -- I'm single, never married, no kids; very minimal travel history; pretty straightforward case. Additionally, I did both my Bachelor's & Master's studies here in the States from well known Universities. I have no idea if any of this played any role.

avi_15,
My MR was delivered by regular mail. There's no mention of FBI PCC validity. They have just asked for a recent one. My old PCC was valid at the time of my initial application submission; I had actually received it right before I submitted my file. But they are looking for a newer one I guess.

cforcanada,
They have given me 60 days from the date stated on the letter (which is dated April 29). I have that much time to secure the FBI PCC & Medicals. FBI PCC might take longer than 60 days, but it's not a big deal. Buffalo is aware of such timelines. I would advise Buffalo applicants to keep a copy as proof of application for FBI PCC -- copies of all the dated pay receipts, fingerprinting card, etc. Buffalo can wait for your pending FBI PCC given that you actually apply for it within the 60 day timeframe. Make sure to keep all receipts as proof.

ane,
My initial application was submitted Sep 10, 2010; received my first AOR from CIO on Jan 5, 2011; went to "In Process" on Apr 25th, and request for Medicals Apr 29th. There was no second AOR - just direct to MR.

Also a big thanks to the Admins for updating my info, and maintaining this great forum!