+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

canadaforum

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
For example i clearly mentioned about my spouse and children but then signed under the part where is written that i certify i do not have children and the same about the spouse , the other mistake is i mentioned the date of issue of our passports instead op expiry, but i sent copies of our passports and so on.What do you think if i got PER from CIO so it will be OK, do not you?

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
what u said is just my time line and that too from the start(submiiting application to CIO)..nobody except spicejet has received a 2nd AOR.. the average time is for sure 5-6 months+

ane said:
hai Avi .............Thanks for the reply...........you mean avg time to get AOR from buffalo is 8 months 1 week and 3 days............oh my God.

Babybaba

Feb 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
ane said:
Hai guys
I am a new member ,i send my application on dec 16 2010 and recieved AOR from CIC on March 7 2011. i am wondering when can i expect the AOR from bufalo. I am on category 2 FSW (arranged employment) . anyone with same situation. pls reply
hey there
My time line is very similar...I sent my application on the Dec 15 2010 and received AOR/PER on March 9th. My visa office is Port of Spain Trinidad. I have not received any AOR from my visa office and my ECAS status still reads " CIO-S Eligibilty Review Complete". I am worried because its been 2 months and according to ECAS my application has not reached my Visa office as yet. :(

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
Thanks for the reply Avi...............hope and pray that things will be faster very soon............one quick question........if buffalo sees that any supporting ducoment is missing,would they return the file or ask for the document (spouse birth certificte). what you guys thing

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
TimBit said:
Hello Everyone,

I must tell you guys that I am VERY confused with all the terms you all use, and I really do not understand much of my process. I would like some help and also wanna be in the statistics.

Here i go.

I am from Mexico. I lived in Canada for 3 years, after one year I arrived to Canada, a consultant advised me that the most easy way to stay in Canada it was if I claim refugee, so I did.

I was rejected and came back when immigration told me, July 14th 2010. Before that, I went to see another lawyer and he basically told me I was very stupid to clai refugee and he told me that I could apply under the skilled worker app. So i did. As a cook since I had over a year experience.

When I was living there I worked the whole time in a restaurant as a cook, paying taxes and everything. Never asked for welfare. And I paid for my plane tickets when I came back.

Well, you guys seem to have a lot of experience in this matter, so Could someone explain me what are the chances or risk immigration gimme trouble because of the past refugee claim?

Also, would like to ask about my current application. My lawyer sent the paperwork and everything (I sent all originals with respective translations) My e-case says. Forgot to mention I also have arranged employment!

**Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete
-We received your application for permanent residence on March 7, 2011.
-We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 5, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

By the way, I haven't received any letter yet, either my lawyer!

According to your knowledge, how long do you think it will take.... Mexico is a war zone, all for the mafia!!! :(

P.S. I forgot to mention, I applied for humanitarian too, 2 years ago.

Thank you guys for everything, I really appreciate all your help.... Read you guys soon.
The letter to which ECAS refers isn't a letter at all - it is an email. That will e what we call the PER - Positive Eligibility Review and t means that CIO ave looked at your application and decided that it is OK to send it to the Visa Office (VO).
This will have gone to the e-mail of your nominated representative and they should have been looking out for it! It might have gone to their Junk e-mail and they might have let it be automatically deleted if they do not check their Junk folder.
If you have arranged employment it is supposed to e quicker processing, but we are also Cat 2 and it has not proved to be so. We applied on 7 th September, our VO is London and we are still on ECAS as RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE.
Others who are Category 1 all around us, who applied before and after are receiving their medical requests or even their visas :(, but we are still stuck. I cannot say why Cat 2 is being processed so slowly or if it is just London. There are so few Cat 2 it is hard for anyone to tell you how long it might be.
I am sorry, but I am not sure how your previous immigration dealings will impact on your application, but they will have it all on file and they might ask you for interview or at least check your LMO thoroughly.

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
one quick question........if buffalo sees that any supporting ducoment is missing,would they return the file or ask for the document (spouse birth certificte). what you guys think..........................pls reply

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
if ur file skipped past cio with that anomaly.. i think buffalo will aks you to submit it rather than outrightly rejecting it... this is my opinion.. i may be wrong..

ane said:
Thanks for the reply Avi...............hope and pray that things will be faster very soon............one quick question........if buffalo sees that any supporting ducoment is missing,would they return the file or ask for the document (spouse birth certificte). what you guys thing

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
ane said:
one quick question........if buffalo sees that any supporting ducoment is missing,would they return the file or ask for the document (spouse birth certificte). what you guys think..........................pls reply
As per instructions in the operational manual -6, if any of the document required by CIO or VISA office is missing then application will be returned.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
goodnight everyone, i hope tomorrow brings luck to everyone. and any good news from ND VO today because they have been a silent bunch today.

danishsoomro

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
London, United Kindom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th October, 2010
AOR Received.
7th Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
7th Feb, 2011
Med's Request
18th March, 2011
Med's Done....
30th March, 2011 PCC + RPRF reached 7th April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10th May, 2011....Same time ECAS = Decision made....
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Submitted 2nd June, Collected 16th June, 2011 (IN PERSON at LONDON VO)
LANDED..........
September, 2011 inshAllah
The day is not over yet dont turn the lights off......

Super doper Ultra Breaking News For London applicants :p

They just send me the Immigrant visa at home with instruction saying " PLEASE STICK ON YOUR PASSPORT WITH GLU" ;D i know few of you might beleive it SO I M KIDDING... :D :D :D :D

BUT BUT BUT...

i have got the passport request from London visa office... 45 days time given.. i have to submit my passport along with 2 pics and update information form
letter dated 9th May received today the 10th.... i think this is the first PPR for London VO for pj26.... am i right??

I am going to paris by 26th so i might submit my passport IN PERSON AT VISA OFFICE by 1st june, so that i can collect it from the same office right after 2 weeks.... I am too much happy... i think i made it still thinking until i see the visa sticker.. :p

medical reached vo = 30th March
RPRF & PCC reached vo = 7th April
PPR request = 10th May

Thanks cheers......... enjoy :p as i m happy toooooooooo wohaaaaaaa

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
Congrats danish................hope buffalo would be faster very soon

vettoorlijo

Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
6th june 2011
Passport Req..
25th june 2011
NAME NOC CIO DATE RCVD VOFFICE STATUS[/color]
Smitha Jose 3152 2nd-dec-2010 2nd march-2011 New Delhi

fma said:
Dear All

Those who applied after 26/6 under new system pleas post ur details in this thread so that we will get idea how much time they are taking to process. please do not forget to write ur NOC and visa office I will sort them to get an idea. hope it will work for all.

FMA

HERE IT IS STARTED

S.NO. NAME NOC CIO DATE RCVD VOFFICE STATUS
1- Noolan 3112 N/S 19th July London

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
Good luck to Majorhell, Ravi and Ashokrenwa for their upcoming interviews.....Go and ace it.

Will be on a vacation for a week or so.....Hope my (and many others') status changes to 'In Process'.....But they shouldn't be too quick (as they were in Mikey2010's case) coz there won't be anyone to receive any letter at my place !!