sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Cappuccino said:
Please note that standard Adobe Reader cannot be used to save the form after you fill it in (it allows you to fill the form in but you can only print it, you can't save it).

In order to save you will either need Adobe Writer (which is not free) - or a good solution is a site like pdfescape.com which allows you to update your pdf, fill in the form in, and then download the pdf back again so you can keep a saved copy. If you register it will even store your files for up to 2 weeks to save you having to keep uploading the pdfs whilst you are filling the forms in.

Wayne.
Wayne, good for knowledge thank you.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Raj04 said:
Well! I just came back from the bank.. used some tricks as suggested by Wayne, Ind. Borrowed some black magic mantra from Indira... applied on them... finally they agree to take my written request & assured me to receive details from them within 3 working days...

Now, I'm keeping my finger cross..& hoping for the enchasment.. Rgds,Raj.
Don't worry :) Black magic works for everyone :p

Hope to hear your DD en-cashed news asap :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Yup! I'm having very high hopes.... ;) ;)

Rgds,Raj.

indira_prab said:

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Cappuccino said:
That's utter bullcrap. HSBC is an international bank - we checked our draft status fine with out initial application fee, and ours was HSBC. They are just fobbing you off.
What they mean is, they are too lazy to check. Tell them that UK customers can check the status of their drafts, why are they discriminating against Indian customers?
Wayne.
I made one draft from Natwest and they refused to confirm its status. After must harrasment, the manager said she will look into it. After one week, she called me and said that they can tell me the status of my draft only after paying £25. I refused to pay and they also refused to tell me the status of my draft.

For our RPRF, I got it from barclays. They also said that they cannot tell me the status of the draft because they do not know. Is there any central contact number to call that can help? I do want to know the status of my RPRF draft.

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Shalom1 said:
I made one draft from Natwest and they refused to confirm its status. After must harrasment, the manager said she will look into it. After one week, she called me and said that they can tell me the status of my draft only after paying £25. I refused to pay and they also refused to tell me the status of my draft.

For our RPRF, I got it from barclays. They also said that they cannot tell me the status of the draft because they do not know. Is there any central contact number to call that can help? I do want to know the status of my RPRF draft.
I was very clear with my bank that if it has been charged or not, if not i would like my money back. If you are the customer of that bank they will tell you as they would like the money to come back.

Sonir

fragrance_of_lotus

Feb 25, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/09/2010
AOR Received.
25/01/2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi everybody.....
I want to known status of all member
Noc.1122
:eek:

ind

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
26-01-2011
Med's Request
8-03-2011
Med's Done....
12-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
sent on 12-04-2011, then renewed one on 23-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE
LANDED..........
CHRISTMAS TIME
indira_prab said:

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Is it a +ve sign if RPRF DD get encased.. If Yes, plz elaborate how..

thanks...

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
CHC London sent another super fast letter to me yesterday about the documents to submit for the baby after birth. They said they will issue baby's medical as soon as those documents are received. The tone of the letter seems to be the efforts of one person. I am favoured that the case worker/visa officer processing our application is pretty fast. The responses to my querries have been fast and useful. baby is due in 6.5 weeks.
The DMP also promised that they will get baby' and wife's medical results same day to help facilitate our application. I am looking at July/August.

Shalom

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
ind said:
Is it a +ve sign if RPRF DD get encased.. If Yes, plz elaborate how..
thanks...
For all obvious reasons, yes, it is a good news :D. It indicates the passports and papers are received by the right person/section and that they are looking into put our application to the decision making officer :p right away.

To date, I've not seen or heard a single case, where RPRF is en-cashed and visa not stamped 8)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

ind

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
26-01-2011
Med's Request
8-03-2011
Med's Done....
12-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
sent on 12-04-2011, then renewed one on 23-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
DECISION MADE
LANDED..........
CHRISTMAS TIME
indira_prab said:
For all obvious reasons, yes, it is a good news :D. It indicates the passports and papers are received by the right person/section and that they are looking into put our application to the decision making officer :p right away.

To date, I've not seen or heard a single case, where RPRF is en-cashed and visa not stamped 8)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Thank you... :) :)

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
sonir said:
I was very clear with my bank that if it has been charged or not, if not i would like my money back. If you are the customer of that bank they will tell you as they would like the money to come back.
Sonir
They were willing to cancel the draft and get my money back if I wish. Remember that they have collected their own commission and cancelling the draft is not for your good. PLS NOTE that they told me before ordering the draft that they cannot tell me the status of the draft.
I when I used HSBC in 2007 for our old application, they were able to tell me the status of the draft in less than 5 mins. I have closed my HSBC account.

rabbitpriya

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
18/07/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
22 November 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 5th 2012
Passport Req..
22 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made feb 18/2012, visa stamped...14 feb 2012
Hi everyone,
Thanks a lot for all your response. Happy to be part of this family..... :)

Priya

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Shalom1 said:

They can probably get away with making an admin charge to reasonably cover the costs of their staffing time in finding out if it has been cashed or not. However, given the fact that you are a customer and have ALREADY paid them money to make out the draft, it's pretty poor customer service.

When the recipient cashes the bank draft, Barclays pay that money into the account of the recipient. There is no way on this earth that they do not know. It's possible that their system is too medieval and primitive to track the information, but even that I find very hard to believe.

We got our initial application draft with HSBC, and I phoned them up twice after we sent it. First time they took a few minutes, then politely told me it was not cashed yet, but it would be no problem to phone back the following week. So I phoned back the following week and they politely told me that it was cashed :) At no point did they even mention a charge - but then I have been a HSBC customer (including its previous form of Midland Bank) for 13 years so I would go absolutely apesh*t at them if they tried charging me for telling me information they have at their fingertips!

Wayne.

Krokro

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
TEF (french test) + Ielts submitted along with application
File Transfer...
02-06-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
Hello everyone,

We are part of the applicants who sent their request during christmas holidays and who have not received any PER/NER yet, except an ECAS status that says that a letter was sent to us on March 09 ...

I have a question to the seniors. Regarding the language points, My husband (main applicant) has sent the results of the TEF (French test) with the original application, and after we heard nothing from CIO we thought that maybe it was a points issue and my husband took the IELTS lately. We would like to know how we should send the IELTS test results and claim for any additional points to our request.

Thanks in advance !

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am really losing hope to get MR, PPR....ND VO is not replying to specific queries of exceptional delay in sending MR, PPR...I had thought of starting canadian med licensing exam preparation...but now it seems futile to start prep, which is also very expensive ...
=========================
I was thinking of getting my job transferred to my hometown after getting done with medical exam ,visa issues etc...But now i can nt wait more...i have to get my job transferred asap to my native town...My correspondence address is already at my native town....Even then shud i inform ND VO about my job transfer or leave it as such...???

Till date i am not aware of any background/job checks by nd vo...

Or shud i wait few more months at my present job site for ND VO response...???