13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Advance123 said:
I agree completely.

Decisions to restrict the number of applications have been mad and will come into effect in June. Luckily they were made in the last parliament so they won't be too punitive.

By 2012, with a majority Conservative government, I believe it will become even harder to qualify thereby bringing about even less applications and faster processing.
Yes I tend to agree. I think the Conservative government wants to see quality rather than quantity! So yes I think they will make it even tougher to qualify in the future.

Wayne.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
Cappuccino said:
Yes I tend to agree. I think the Conservative government wants to see quality rather than quantity! So yes I think they will make it even tougher to qualify in the future.

Wayne.
And if it's worth anything, apologies to QueenCougar for responding so strongly.

I have succeeded in keeping myself away from this type of discussion for a while. Unfortunately I failed today.

maplecan

Nov 25, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
31-3-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
28-2-2011
Med's Request
13-5-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-5-2011
My ecas still showing date of PER despatched in the ecas after receiving second AOR. Status is still RBVO. It doesn't mention anything about second AoR

I am also confused with Ecas status updates

maplecan

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With all due respect to your opinions. All what you have said doesn't answer a simple question: Why would they start processing applications from the middle of a line and leave behind those in the front. If you don't see a problem in that, you shouldn't complain when this happens to you in your everyday life. I'm really surprised that some people are still defending this shameful behaviour and denying our right to complain about it. I'm from a 3rd world country, but I know that turns must be respected.

monaliza

Apr 14, 2011
Cappuccino said:
I personally am not complaining, and have not contacted CHC for any reason other than to inform them of my change of company name, and to mail them bank statements for additional proof of funding. At no point have we mailed them "hey, what's going on with our application".

But what I am saying is that CHC could do the applicants AND themselves a favour by communicating more clearly and being more transparent.

There should be no big secrets to their work patterns, and if as I suggested they employ a person to communicate what is going on via their web site they could save themselves literally thousands of queries per week.

No-one can expect visa offices to produce miracles, especially very busy ones like London - if it has more applications in its inventory that in can possibly process this year, which it has by some margin, then it has to just do what it can. But a small amount of time invested in communicating better to the 140,000+ applicants still waiting, could pay massive dividends on both sides.

Wayne.
Strong point of view.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, from what I can see (and hopefully my excel filter is working ok), we have 54 applicants from London VO; of which, 1 has received a 2nd AOR and 7 have received MRs. So, in all, 8 people have heard from London so far. Considering that they started 'communicating' with us on 16th March, they've processed 15% of the applicants already!!! In a month and a half that was riddled with holidays all over.

So who knows, maybe we are being a little judgmental here?? Anyhow, I hope that MAY 'may'be the month that things start moving for us. Remember, 'People are like teabags, you only know how strong they are when you put them in hot water' :D. And yes! I can be THAT cheesy!

And now I'm off, to spread joy and hope elsewhere for a while :p :p :p.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wenstumped said:
Well, from what I can see (and hopefully my excel filter is working ok), we have 54 applicants from London VO; of which, 1 has received a 2nd AOR and 7 have received MRs. So, in all, 8 people have heard from London so far. Considering that they started 'communicating' with us on 16th March, they've processed 15% of the applicants already!!! In a month and a half that was riddled with holidays all over.

So who knows, maybe we are being a little judgmental here?? Anyhow, I hope that MAY 'may'be the month that things start moving for us. Remember, 'People are like teabags, you only know how strong they are when you put them in hot water' :D. And yes! I can be THAT cheesy!

Excellent observation.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asaif said:
With all due respect to your opinions. All what you have said doesn't answer a simple question: Why would they start processing applications from the middle of a line and leave behind those in the front. If you don't see a problem in that, you shouldn't complain when this happens to you in your everyday life. I'm really surprised that some people are still defending this shameful behaviour and denying our right to complain about it. I'm from a 3rd world country, but I know that turns must be respected.
I'm as African as you are hence from a 3rd world country. My stand is not to question your knowledge of rights and processes.

Verifying documentation from a 3rd world country will take longer than doing the same in a developed country due to the systems in place. This may explain why some of us are still waiting for some kind of response.

Nobody can deny you the right to complain. Nobody has the power to do so. My point is it won't change anything.

I can understand your personal frustration considering that you are the first person on the tracker. Your application must have advanced way ahead of others. I believe most people will get a response in May and June. I suggest a little more patience.

KumarSri77

Oct 14, 2010
Re: URGENT HELP: Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Thanks a ton !!! I sent them a query and will update once we have any response. BTW, when anyone says "got PER" what does it mean ? Is it a letter / an email / a self check on the tracker ? How does the CIO communicate ?

Best,

Kumar

indira_prab said:
Welcome to this group :)

Please send them a case specific inquiry using the below form.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Reading from this forum after being away for 1 or 2 days is now getting a little bit difficult because of the numerous pages. My concern is that many arguments that seem not of any benefits in terms of immigration issues are now taking several pages.
Lets try and limit our discussions to immigrations and related matters. I quite understand that some non related issues may come but it should not result to unnecessay arguments.

Still waiting for our PCC and our medical is for this saturday.

Best wishes to everyone. We shall make it someday.

Shalom

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Advance123 said:
I'm as African as you are hence from a 3rd world country. My stand is not to question your knowledge of rights and processes.

Verifying documentation from a 3rd world country will take longer than doing the same in a developed country due to the systems in place. This may explain why some of us are still waiting for some kind of response.

Nobody can deny you the right to complain. Nobody has the power to do so. My point is it won't change anything.

I can understand your personal frustration considering that you are the first person on the tracker. Your application must have advanced way ahead of others. I believe most people will get a response in May and June. I suggest a little more patience.
I agree with you. It takes time for documents to be verified in African, because of the system in place. In most cases they want you to follow up before the do it he he he he he. I took one year only for my university to reply a letter sent by a university abroad for my admissions and i had to miss the chance the first. So you are right.

Hope we can all have our visas.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
asaif said:
Not sure who you were replying to here (guessing Advanced123?) but from my point of view - it is clear that CHC London are not placing applications In Process in the strict chronological order in which they were received. I don't think anybody can deny that.

However, for reasons previously mentioned I don't think they are in any way discriminating by country of origin or residence.

I completely agree that better communication and more transparency would make things a lot better, but I am not sure I would go as far as calling it "shameful". And I don't think it's fair to jump to sweeping conclusions that they are discriminating by nationality when there's no real evidence of that.

The fact is you don't know how they are deciding the order in which they are processing the applications. Perhaps each visa officer is assigned a bunch of applications, and THEY are processing them in strict chronological order - but each visa officer has a backlog to clear and are reaching our applications at different times.

That's just one of many theories I could come up with, each with merit but equally unsubstantiated, in contradiction to this notion that they are giving UK applicants priority, which I do not believe is true.

Anyway, to asaif and Queencougar and many other CHC London applicants who are waiting unduly to hear something positive, my sympathies and my thoughts go out to you all and I dearly hope you hear something soon!

Wayne.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
wenstumped said:
Absolutely true. When i went for my medicals to this doctor in Dublin, I saw there were two other people with the Canada Immigration med form. One female and one male, both seperately there as they were not talking with each other. Surely they were also from London VO. They may not be Post J26 people but they also got med requests. The law of averages mostly works but may not always work. So we can have a drought here but other people who are not on the forum may be getting responses from the VO.

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magdy580 said:
Hello brothers, Canady, Cairo

What a wonderful discussion you have been into !

I want to tell you something Canady: I can understand that you badly need this immigration thing. But it is better to deal with it as something that may or may not come. Of course, we all hope that it comes very fast, but I have some experiences with things I have tied my life to and did not happen, and other things I also have tied my life to and happenned but I discovered that it was not as I expected. Please try to see the full half of your cup, not the empty one. I know Egypt is not the place we all need to be in. Not saying this to depress you of course, but I have learnt and trying to practice how to "obtain" peace in the exhasuting place we are living in.

This is sometimes impossible when you just finish work at the end of the day and drive 2 or 3 hours in the crowded streets of Cairo and 6th of October bridge :).

But again, a person that seeks peace without having peace with himself first, won't find it in a place like Canada.

This also applies for love, any many other emotions.

I have learnt this by living in a small town in Africa for 2 years ... there only I discovered that going back home is more wonderful than anything :)

I also have been to Germany, Jordan, Thailand ...

But to sum up: we all pray that we get our visas very soon, and we consider ourselves "enjoying" our time here in Egypt :)

Cheers to you, Cairo, Moori and all other fellows :)

Magdy
Cheers Magdy. You have got the right vision.

May we all have this inner peace with ourselves :)