+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Advance123 said:
Dude, a change in government is not necessarily a bad thing.

2004 applicants are still waiting for VISA because of the system in place at that time.

No sensible government will reverse an improving process, rather they will enhance it.

Hence I don't get your point.
Well, I think mayankpandya meant that the immigration system put in place by the liberals when they were in power has caused that backlog. I agree with him and prefer the new system currently in place.

The problem is that the number of people applying for immigration to Canada every year used to significantly surpass the number of new visas that can be issued, causing this backlog. It's just like a barrel with a drain in the bottom and an opened water tap over it. The liberals used to keep the tap fully open so all the water accumulated in the barrel over years. What the conservatives did was that the partially closed the tap so the inflow became less than the drain discharge rate. I think what they did was beneficial for the lucky ones like us who had the right qualifications, whereas it caused problems for everyone else. Personally, I hope Canada reverts to the old point threshold (73 points) that was implemented before the simplified immigration process, which IMO caused all this mess.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
skilled.worker said:
Dear All,

I just recieved my PER e-mail, ...............
COR: UAE

Here I would also like to say thanks to Indra_Prab for the help.
Congrats skilled.worker for the PER ..... You have to wait slightly more, before you get some communication from London...

Cheers, Anil

ted34

May 2, 2011
Hi,

Can you add me to the spreadsheet, thanks

NAME NOC CIO DATE RCVD VOFFICE STATUS
ted34 7251 N/S 30th March London

skilled.worker

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anil04_10 said:
Congrats skilled.worker for the PER ..... You have to wait slightly more, before you get some communication from London...

Cheers, Anil
Thanks Mayank & Anil

@ Anil
yes i know and i am ready to wait

Thanks

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
I Agreed to you . What ever the mistake done by Liberal govt. only applicants are suffering ...Can you imagine Dec. 2003 / Jan. 2004 applicant are still pending...

When Conservative took charged ...they ignored Old applicant ..develop theirs own way ..But again applicants are suffering...

Anyway by 10.30 EST results will be declared ...so lets see...

Regards,
Mayank

asaif said:
Well, I think mayankpandya meant that the immigration system put in place by the liberals when they were in power has caused that backlog. I agree with him and prefer the new system currently in place.

The problem is that the number of people applying for immigration to Canada every year used to significantly surpass the number of new visas that can be issued, causing this backlog. It's just like a barrel with a drain in the bottom and an opened water tap over it. The liberals used to keep the tap fully open so all the water accumulated in the barrel over years. What the conservatives did was that the partially closed the tap so the inflow became less than the drain discharge rate. I think what they did was beneficial for the lucky ones like us who had the right qualifications, whereas it caused problems for everyone else. Personally, I hope Canada reverts to the old point threshold (73 points) that was implemented before the simplified immigration process, which IMO caused all this mess.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Gosh, Asaif: if points were at 73, a single person would find it extremely difficult to come up with that many points!

takemblues

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How to fill Additional Family Information(IMM5406E) form for my spouse. In her form who's name will be filled in APPLICANT field mine or her's.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Blues: Your wife will fill out the form as the APPLICANT and you as the spouse. This way her family information is documented so that they can be sponsored in the future if desired.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Advance123 said:
Dude, a change in government is not necessarily a bad thing.

2004 applicants are still waiting for VISA because of the system in place at that time.

No sensible government will reverse an improving process, rather they will enhance it.

Hence I don't get your point.
Yes the wait is agonizing. Its better to return the old application and apply under new rules. Life is too short to wait for this long.

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Welcome ted34 to this forum. I have added you to spreadsheet as well....

Kindly furnish some additional information to fill rest of the columns:

- Payment Mode?
- Payment Confirmation Date (if known)?
- PCC included with the initial application?
- Received any PER email today? If so, then Congrats... confirm the PER date?
- Country of Origin / Residence (optional)?

Wish you Good Luck!!! :)

ted34 said:
Hi,

Can you add me to the spreadsheet, thanks

NAME NOC CIO DATE RCVD VOFFICE STATUS
ted34 7251 N/S 30th March London

Welcome skilled.worker !!!
I have added you to spreadsheet. And many congratulations for your PER... hope the rest of the process will be much more smoother... :)

skilled.worker said:
Dear All,

I just recieved my PER e-mail, Please add my details

NOC : 2151
VO : London
Application recvd by CIO: 30-03-2011
PER: 02-05-2011
Payment : DD (encashed on 04-04-2011)
File No. E00
PCC: sent with Application
COB: Pakistan
COR: UAE

Here I would also like to say thanks to Indra_Prab for the help.

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
Pippin said:
Gosh, Asaif: if points were at 73, a single person would find it extremely difficult to come up with that many points!
I am with you on this 100%. If points are elevated to 73 then not only single but even married people might also hav trouble getting there. Look, here we're talking about 6 more points than the present system - thats awful lot.

takemblues

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
Blues: Your wife will fill out the form as the APPLICANT and you as the spouse. This way her family information is documented so that they can be sponsored in the future if desired.
means in her form she will appear as applicant and i will be spouse.

moabbasi

Sep 12, 2009
Pickering
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AEO-0213
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2011; Apps Payment.: 21-03-2011 (CC);PER Received..: 12-04-2011;In Process......: 19-09-2011
Doc's Request.
12-12-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent Originals
File Transfer...
06-05-201;PCC Request..: Sent Originals
Med's Request
12-12-2011
Med's Done....
02-01-2012
Interview........
Waived..;Doc's Sent......: 03-02-2012;Decision Made.: 05-07-2012
Passport Req..
12-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2012
LANDED..........
08-12-2012
Yes you are correct.

Treat it as ... you take 2x copy of this form... one will be completed by you and another by your spouse - No matter who is the primary applicant.

Hope this clarifies!!! ;)

takemblues said:
means in her form she will appear as applicant and i will be spouse.

IYNGR_75

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humour time...while we wait for our respective updates from our respective VO's.

Diary of an immigrant -

"Dear Diary

Aug. 12 - Moved to our new home in Canada. I am so excited. It's so beautiful here. The mountains are so majestic. Can hardly wait to see them with snow covering them.
Oct. 14 - Canada -- it is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves have turned all colors and shades of red and orange. Went for a ride through the beautiful countryside and saw some deer. They are so graceful. Certainly they are the most wonderful animals on earth. This must be paradise. I love it here!
Nov. 11 - Remembrance Day. Deer season starts soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill such a gorgeous creature. Hope it snows soon. I love it here!
Dec. 2 - It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed with white. It looks like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight (I won). When the snow plough came by we had to shovel the driveway again. What a beautiful place. I love Canada!
Dec. 12 - More snow last night. The snow plough did his trick again to the driveway. I love it here.
Dec. 19 - More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work. It's beautiful here but I'm exhausted from shoveling.
Dec. 22 - More of that white crap fell last night. I've got blisters on my hands and a sore back from shoveling. I think the snow plough hides around the corner until I'm done shoveling the driveway.
Dec. 25 - More frigging snow. If I ever get my hands on the sonova-b who drives the snow plough, I swear I'll kill the b*******. Don't know why they don't use more salt on the roads to melt the frigging ice.
Dec. 27 - More white crap last night. Been inside for three days now except for shoveling out the driveway after that snow plough goes through every time. Can't go anywhere, the car's stuck in a mountain of white crap and it is so frigging cold. The weatherman says to expect another 10 inches of the crap again tonight. Do you know how many shovels full of snow 10 inches is?
Dec. 28 - That freakin' weatherman was wrong. We got 34 inches of the crap this time. At this rate it won't melt before summer. The snow plough got stuck up in the road and that b****** came to my door and asked to borrow my shovel. After I told him that I had already broken six shovels shoveling out all the crap he had pushed into my driveway, I damn near broke my last one over his freakin' head.
Jan. 4 - Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and on my way back a damned deer ran in front of the car. Did about $3,000 damage to the car. Those beasts should be killed. They are everywhere. Wish the hunters had
exterminated them all last November.
May 3 - Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe the thing is rusted out from all that salt they put all over the roads?
May 10 - Moved to Florida. I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would ever want to live in Canada!"

But hey, I am still going when I get to...

Cheers

B

IYNGR_75

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rohan09 said:
I am with you on this 100%. If points are elevated to 73 then not only single but even married people might also hav trouble getting there. Look, here we're talking about 6 more points than the present system - thats awful lot.
Last I read, the 20K cap itself was not full (not sure if that is the latest update, and we still have a couple of more months), so moving it up to the old 73 point system would mean lesser eligible applicants, which may not work in favour of filling in required skilled workers through the immigration program.

So maybe the current points sytem with the cap on number of applicants acts as a correct check & balance.

B