Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
mayankpandya said:
I hope you are all aware of today...

Its VOTING DAY in Canada. Lets hope that conservative wins with majority. Otherwise God know what opposite party will do with current immigration process.

Regards,
Mayank
Based on the following, I don't know why you think the Conservatives have the best immigration plan:

Conservatives have promised to:

Get tougher on human smuggling;
Streamline the process for deporting foreign criminals;
Impose a two year conditional Canadian permanent resident status for applicants who are sponsored by a spouse or common-law partner and who have been in that relationship for less than two years; and
Have foreign credentials recognized in Canada faster and more easily.
Liberals
If elected, the Liberals have promised to:

Reduce wait times for immigration applications and increase efficiency of the current Canadian immigration system;
Increase the number of visas that are issued in the Family Class Category;
Increase federal funding for language training programs in Canada for those wanting to improve their English or French proficiency; and
Improve the system of recognizing foreign credentials in Canada.
NDP
If elected, the New Democratic Party has promised to:

Improve immigration wait times and fast-track family reunification;
Reduce the backlog of applications at the visa offices;
Develop better procedures and appeals for those applying for visitor visas;
Accelerate the recognition of foreign credentials in Canada;
Reinstate federal funding for immigrant settlement agencies, especially those cut in Ontario;
Implement the “Once in a Lifetime Act” which would allow Canadians a one-time opportunity to sponsor a relative who is not a member of the family class to come to Canada; and
Ensure tough laws against crooked consultants are enforced.
Green Party
If elected, the Green Party promises to:

Allocate greater funding for language training programs in English and French in Canada;
Establish a program for people living in Canada without official status that will lead to full landed immigrant status;
Improve the integration of newcomers into Canadian society;
Toughen and enforce regulations governing the practice of immigration consultants; and
Amend the Anti-Terrorism Act and the Public Safety Act so that formal charges can be brought against all those detained.
Bloc Québécois
Throughout the election campaign, the Bloc Québécois have been fairly quiet on issues regarding immigration. They recently released a document which proposes several changes to their own immigration programs within the province of Quebec (full story can be found here); however they have not discussed changes they would make to federal immigration policies.The 2011 election is important to potential immigrants and Canadians alike as a new government can mean changes to current immigration policies, but whether all of these promises will actually be kept remains to be seen.Learn more about Canada’s political system here.

khan 786

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all
AOR Received.
24-2-2011
Pavan can u pls tell me how to approach the SHO , and ask for the PCC , actuly I have already talked the inspec of my area PS ..regard the PCC but he said me try it from PP office.. i am also frm hyd...

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
There was a section in the application form (IMMM0008 - Sch 1) where the applicant had to fill in whether he/she had any military experience and then provide the relevant details........Did you write anything in that section?

JasonBourne

JM4152 said:
Hai All

I am Jiby from Kerala.

Today I recieved my medical request. Along with the thongs to be submitted they haev said,

I have to submit a copy of Miltary record for myself and my wife. They have not asked for PCC. I had not submtted the PCC before. So do they mean PCC by Miltary record.
Other things are RPF Fees, Passport & Medicals

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
JYPJ said:
hi guys! I am new here in this forum and i have the same concern. I wasn't able to scan all the thread so I hope someone can help me with my questions. I applied for NOC 3152 and had an immigrant consultation for the processing of my papers. My lawyer is from Quebec and they sent my papers to Nova Scotia. It was submitted on Oct 26, 2010. However, until now I haven't received any notice yet even a file number from the CIO. I have custody issue and still with pending annullment decision. I am concerned on what's causing the delay. I wonder why even a file number haven't been issued.. I'm a bit worried if they really got my docs but i have the tracking number that it was sent to NC.

JYPJ from Manila
Hi JYPJ: Welcome to the group. I see you applied as an RN and I am concerned about the date your application was submitted as NOC 3152 reached the cap soon after your submission date and applications dated 28 October were returned. According to your tracking number, does it indicate the application was RECEIVED on 26 October or was that the date it was sent to CIO? This may be the reason you have not heard anything and your application is taking a very long time to be returned. Have you checked to see if your fees have been encashed/credit card charged? Getting your consultant to initiate a case specific enquiry would be a very good place to start at this point. You have had good advice from 9jcanada. All the best.

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
JM4152 said:
Hai All

I am Jiby from Kerala.

Today I recieved my medical request. Along with the thongs to be submitted they haev said,

I have to submit a copy of Miltary record for myself and my wife. They have not asked for PCC. I had not submtted the PCC before. So do they mean PCC by Miltary record.
Other things are RPF Fees, Passport & Medicals

Those from India please respond.

My timeline are
Application Send : 19/10/2010
Recieved: 25/10/2010
PER: 21/02/2011
2nd AOR: 24/03/2011
Medicals: 26/04/2011
ECas: In Process

What is your NOC?

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
khan 786 said:
Pavan can u pls tell me how to approach the SHO , and ask for the PCC , actuly I have already talked the inspec of my area PS ..regard the PCC but he said me try it from PP office.. i am also frm hyd...
Khan sent you PM.

wsfp5

Sep 9, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 10, 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 5, 2011
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2011
Med's Done....
May 23, 2011
Passport Req..
Aug 2, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 15, 2011
Hi Admins & Forumers,

Buffalo VO seems to be working!

On April 28th, My eCas status changed from "RBVO" to "In Process" with the extra line stating "we started processing on". Details are below. Please update, thanks.

" We received your application for permanent residence on September 10, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 5, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 25, 2011. "

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
wsfp5 said:
Hi Admins & Forumers,

On April 28th, My eCas status changed from "RBVO" to "In Process" with the extra line stating "we started processing on". Details are below. Please update, thanks.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 5, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Hi wsfp5

CONGRATS :) :) :)

Your MR on the Way; All The Best..... GOD BLESS YOU

Thanks and Regards
Pavan

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
magdy580 said:
Cairo, oh Cairo :D
I have been reading your wonderful posts. Actually you are more to a writer than a business manager!
Just as Canady is more to a lawyer than a pharmacist.

Magdy
Come on, man...

Firstly,
I should agree that Cairo as well as Moori should be writers ;)

Secondly,
After a terrible experience with an immigration consultant, i may became a lawyer to my case ;D

Thirdly,
Actually, I am a Communication and IT engineer. My wife is the pharmacist (main applicant). ;)

Anyway, i really wish you, Cairo , all Cairo VO applicants and actually all the applicants in this wonderful forum to get their Visa(s) before July 2011. Everyone has done great and i wish we all catch our dreams. :) :) :)

canady

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
Cairo said:
Dear Magdy,

Thank you for the kind words ;)

I may be the one who take you as a reference :D. I see that there are no rules with VO's in terms of first in, first served. You just never know.

Today,I have started my countdown for the passports request. It should happen sometime in the coming two weeks, isA. I will definitely share the news once I receive them and I would love it if you do the same.

You take care and my best wishes for your wife.
Dear Cairo,
your case is on the same time frame of mine...for me medicals done on 29 March, received by Cairo VO on 3rd April(which could make some delay as it should be sent to London not Cairo...I still dn't know what will happen)....I paied by a bank draft from KSA..so it may cause some delay till they encash it...I'm looking for the 4th line of (medical received) everyday in my e-cas...I'm still waiting for passport request...I wish to get it within the next 2 weeks by max.
wish u the best...keep us updated

Eldaly

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dr.Alex said:
Dear Cairo,
your case is on the same time frame of mine...for me medicals done on 29 March, received by Cairo VO on 3rd April(which could make some delay as it should be sent to London not Cairo...I still dn't know what will happen)....I paied by a bank draft from KSA..so it may cause some delay till they encash it...I'm looking for the 4th line of (medical received) everyday in my e-cas...I'm still waiting for passport request...I wish to get it within the next 2 weeks by max.
wish u the best...keep us updated

Eldaly

Welcome back, Dr.Alex. You've been missed ;)

I guess most of us should hear something in the coming two weeks(I hope)

canady

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
canady said:
Welcome back, Dr.Alex. You've been missed ;)

I guess most of us should hear something in the coming two weeks(I hope)

canady
thx my friend...actually i'm so crowded with lots of work...that's the only reason & also I'm expecting some delay in my case cause of payment by a draft & the medical as i mentioned in my last post.

wish u the best, c ya soon

Eldaly

EmmaJ

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3152/3232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
posted with application
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
posted with application
File Transfer...
In Process 11 Apr 2011
Med's Request
13 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
6 May 2011
Passport Req..
22 Jul 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 Aug 2011
LANDED..........
by the end of 2011?
Congrats to Nursemich, wishing you a wonderful new life in Canada!!

Congrats to everyone else who has received good news, lets hope a new month brings much good news to all!!

Off to do medical on friday!

EmmaJ

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
great news..all ther best..you are a sep applicant..hope they do something about other applicants you applied before than you .. can u share ur details...like how many countries lived/travelled, anything complicated about ur application, number of dependents etc etc..
may be this might give come clue as to whether they r picking simple applications first or something..

wsfp5 said:
Hi Admins & Forumers,