AOR Received.
25/01/2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
anil04_10 said:
Dear..... lotus

This is of course your PER (Wendy too confirmed the same)...... but if I am not wrong, your Application # (which is also the File #) wouldn't look like the way you have shown .....i.e. - ***000000***. Rather it HAS to be like E0000***** or B047******. Basically it will be E or B followed by 9 numerals ....

Cheers, Anil
Thank you, Anil
...but it is { three * six figures and agin three * }
How to know real no.....

fragrance_of_lotus

Feb 25, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/09/2010
AOR Received.
25/01/2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi Anil,
Can I add B047 with six figures and check it now for ecas or not.....?
I'll wait for your reply.......
Thanks

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fragrance_of_lotus said:
Hi Anil,
Can I add B047 with six figures and check it now for ecas or not.....?
I'll wait for your reply.......
Thanks
Hi,

If you are having trouble finding your file number, you can also use the UCI number. When you use ecas put 'Identification type' as client ID number and enter your UCI number (which is clearly mentioned in your PER); followed by the rest of the details. Let us know if you have better luck with that.

arjignesh

Jan 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
anil04_10 said:
Welcome to the forum Jignesh

People who are getting medicals directly must have submitted their PCC along with the application itself!! Different VOs are following different steps. However, most of the VOs are asking PCC along with the medicals (if not submitted earlier OR expired) ...... Please see the tracker for the timelines and related details.....

Cheers, Anil

EDIT - Jignesh bhai ....Please don't spam the thread with repeated posts .... as you can see I DID reply .....you clicked few seconds before.
Thank u Anilbhai...I will keep in my next time...By d way Please add my info also in ur track list..

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
wenstumped said:
That's some really good advice Cairo, I just wish it were as easy to do. I've been putting everything on hold ever since I sent in my application just so that I'll be ready to go when the time comes. I even think about Canada while I'm at work, I guess it is one of the downfalls of being a good multi-tasker. You multi-task even when you don't want to!!!

It is nice to see that you are already turning Canadian though, with your 'Eh' comment. Eh?!!!
Eh ;D

LooooooooooooooooooL

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
anil04_10 said:
Dear friends .....

Finally I completed the long list of unread pages / posts ....... 117 pages to be precise ...... :eek:
As you know I was on a vacation ......had lot many pending issues. Today being a Sunday, planing to give couple of hours to this forum ..... 8) 8)
Next few posts will be 'Congratulations' ..... 'Thank you' .... Not much to ponder ..... ???
So friends (& family members) not interested can skip the same...... :p :p ....Thank you.

Cheers, Anil
Welcome back safe Anil ;)

S_Saab

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ds/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 23-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Send with application
AOR Received.
26 Jan 2011
IELTS Request
Send with application
hi guys
It is 95 days since I received my PER, till this moment my ecase RBVO.
I feel sad for not getting any update and a lot of Damascus VO applicant after me get good news (wish the best for them) any suggestions ? :(

Regards
Saif

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basmalahh said:
Nicee Cairo :) as usual a philoso... err a people lover ;) .. or shall we say here "a person who loves life" :)

I hope your prediction turns out true.. I also think things should start rocking soon if they were to finish within a year's time.. but I guess I can't stop myself from worrying quite a bit as well..
Please Allah make this sweet tortu... err process end soon in a positive manner ;) (as Cairo said)

On the other hand.. Are most of you guys going to make your final landing in Canada when you receive your visas?.. or are you thinking of landing temporarily as a preparatory step to final landing later on?

best wishes,
basmalahh
Hehehe... You're such a cheerful person and I must insist that you are a lover of people as well ;) To be honest, I will think of more interesting posts just to read your cheerful comments. My ego is about to explode here ;D

Now, as for landing, we are preparing for a one-step move. My two lads will have to swim the Canadian Nationals in Montreal in July. They are the main drive behind our move. Timing will be suitable to land in Summer to find a proper house and get the kids nested in their respective schools before fall.

Now that economy is struggling in Egypt, I do get another good reason to make this move. A day spent in Egypt nowadays equals to a one day loss financially. Unlike previous times of economical crisis, I find it pretty challenging to predict when the economy will kick back in again. So sorry this is happening to our beautiful Egypt but these are the natural results of any revolution, something that made me more proud to be Egyptian, though. It will take some time to rebuild. Lots will suffer. Lots are.

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
anil04_10 said:
CONGRATULATION POST

CONGRATS dear

Olga - What a way to start the holidays ....... Eat healthy & be ready for medicals...all the best.
Ashisvet - Thats cool ..... ND is doing their homework quite fast ...... all the best for baby's medicals...
Needhi - Finally you got your MR .... all the best ..... :D
Sonu - Join the queue for MR ....... :)
anukapur9 - Finally 2nd attempt has turned you blue ... :eek:........ I can see the blue face smiling .. :D
Harjot - Hope ND takes up your case in double ...damn IELTS ........ you are on top of our list ..... :)
Uncertain - Now you can claim MR with certainty .... ;) .....All the best for medicals.
Hariranjith - Enjoy your AOR for next few weeks...... 8)
Moori - This is wonderful. Wish I was there with you to pinch and say ... it's NOT a dream....... ;Dmade711 - I appreciate your patience (we don't have choice ..... :p) .....all the best
keyvan - All the best for medicals ...... Eat healthy ..... :D
Rupesh - Wait for couple of weeks, will get the MR too ...... ;)
Engy - I am sooo happy for you ..... it's not long, you will soon hear from your VO...... 8)
amanss - Stop having junk food, eat well ..... will get MR soon .... ;)
Sonir - This indeed is your 2nd AOR ..... enjoy ..... :D
samvats - Enjoy your AOR for couple of weeks and be ready for medicals..... ;D
Jocelynandjuno - Finally the much awaited thing has come...... now for the next step ..... :-X
snow100 - Great news ..... all the best for medicals .... 8)
nursemich - Amazing .... 1st one from Manila ..... You couldn't have asked more.... :p
kolhapuri bhai - Alas it came ...... very happy for you .... all the best for medicals .. :D
mchowdhury - Finally ... I do feel bad for this IELTS confusion .... seems you have to wait ... all the best... :)
Thalia - I thought we were finished with Blue paint ...... :p
Khashayar - After much confusion, you got it ..... have to see if the blue paint is still left .... Think we used it full on Thalia ..... :p
Vrachar - Wow...... great news .... all the best for medicals
voicu - At least got a positive response from your VO.... seems a 2nd AOR to me...... Enjoy... :D
architect_100 - It was a long wait for 2nd AOR .... :eek: ...... hop on to the next queue ....
CHHOTTI - It's raining AOR ..... if everything goes well, will soon get MR ...... 8)
coolbreeze - New member with PPR / MR .... great ..... welcome dear coolbreeze ..... all the best. .. :D
Cay_sha - Warsaw is on the move ...... all the best for medicals .. :)
lawrence - Finally the pain is over ..... :eek: ..... it was a long wait ..... Hope you get PPR soon .... ???
Jojokab - Hope you will soon receive your PPR / MR ... all the best .... ;)

I am not sure if I have missed someone ..... In case if it is Yes - Congrats & best wishes.... 8)

Cheers, Anil

I still need that pinch Anil :D

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Cairo said:
Hehehe... You're such a cheerful person and I must insist that you are a lover of people as well ;) To be honest, I will think of more interesting posts just to read your cheerful comments. My ego is about to explode here ;D

Now, as for landing, we are preparing for a one-step move. My two lads will have to swim the Canadian Nationals in Montreal in July. They are the main drive behind our move. Timing will be suitable to land in Summer to find a proper house and get the kids nested in their respective schools before fall.

Now that economy is struggling in Egypt, I do get another good reason to make this move. A day spent in Egypt nowadays equals to a one day loss financially. Unlike previous times of economical crisis, I find it pretty challenging to predict when the economy will kick back in again. So sorry this is happening to our beautiful Egypt but these are the natural results of any revolution, something that made me more proud to be Egyptian, though. It will take some time to rebuild. Lots will suffer. Lots are.
Best of luck Tarek in the coming week for the best news ever :) I will be waiting to hear about your kids winning the competition with a medal in hand in 2011 which is going to be the best start ever for their schooling in the new country ;)

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
NOTE: Due to regular maintenance, CIC online services will not be available on Sunday May 1, 2011, from 8:00 a.m. EST to 12:00 a.m. EST.

Lets Hope that todays CIC `s maintainace work on e-cas will give all of us true & good news.

Regards,
Mayank

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenstumped said:
That's some really good advice Cairo, I just wish it were as easy to do. I've been putting everything on hold ever since I sent in my application just so that I'll be ready to go when the time comes. I even think about Canada while I'm at work, I guess it is one of the downfalls of being a good multi-tasker. You multi-task even when you don't want to!!!

It is nice to see that you are already turning Canadian though, with your 'Eh' comment. Eh?!!!
Well, Wenstumped, I will have to confess that I do think of Canada most of the time as well. Apart from stupid and useless eCas checks on long weekends at awkward times when all visa offices are closed with no IT to update, I read a lot about the Canadian market, lifestyle, housing, laws, experiences of others, etc. I am collecting business data and calling up friends there to grab the feel of the place. I know Montreal very well but never been to Toronto where we'll land and settle. Dealing with people and multiculturalism is not on the top of my priorities list. I have worked with multinationals in several areas around the world and have developed the sense of dealing with different cultures. I do it with pleasure.

In short, a great activity to do is meet up with your friends, family and close ones. See them a lot. Take pictures of your home town and your favourite places. Someday, you'll be back for a visit and you'll get a reference to compare changes with. That is actually one awesome idea.

As for work, I hope it is not destructing to your dedicated time. I try to think of it as a positive incentive and a promotion that will come at a later time, pretty soon actually. Compared to pre 626, I believe we did pretty well. Who believed that medicals would be requested in 7 months? Eh...

kittu

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2011, received by CIC 10-03-11
Doc's Request.
sent with app.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 28/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2011, submitted finally on 20 Dec 11
VISA ISSUED...
29 March 2012
LANDED..........
will land soon
moabbasi said:
Congrats Kittu... :)

Hope to see your application goes to in-process soon.
Thanks Shadab,

Has your Ecas status changed?

Thanks

Kitti

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moori said:
Best of luck Tarek in the coming week for the best news ever :) I will be waiting to hear about your kids winning the competition with a medal in hand in 2011 which is going to be the best start ever for their schooling in the new country ;)
Cheers Amr. Swimming is a tough sport and I do feel compassionate with the lads in the tough life they are leading in the pool. They train at dawn before school and after school. The sacrifice they, and we as a family, are giving towards social life is massive. They are fine boys and they will be rewarded isA. They did pretty well in Montreal in December and are now ranked among Canada's top 10, each in his own age group. I'm really proud of them.

Thanks again.

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Cairo said:
Cheers Amr. Swimming is a tough sport and I do feel compassionate with the lads in the tough life they are leading in the pool. They train at dawn before school and after school. The sacrifice they, and we as a family, are giving towards social life is massive. They are fine boys and they will be rewarded isA. They did pretty well in Montreal in December and are now ranked among Canada's top 10, each in his own age group. I'm really proud of them.

Thanks again.
Let me add my compassion as well to yours :) I know how hard swimming in a competing situation could be. Swimming Training as well is so exhausting. I remmember those days when I was their age and I used to find myself giving everything for the trainging to gain a small extra performance. I love sports and from this prespective I am inspired by what you are doing for your kids as a pracitcal example. Hopefully this year they will be ranked among the top five in canada :) I am still thinking about joining a football team when I land in canada ;D