09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
Hossain_bd said:
My application status "In process" has been changed to "Decision Made" for more than 6 weeks. The Singapore visa office did not ask for medical yet. If I click on the "Decision Made" the last status is "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." I am really confused. I have not received anything from the VO till now. If anybody can tell me what does it mean and suggest me what to do? Thanks in advance.
Dear, that's a hard question to answer.. I think that you should try contacting them to know where you exactly stand, maybe they sent you something (an email or a letter) that might have not reached you..

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bman said:
I've been on RBVO for 78 days now. I hope and pray I receive goodnews next week. I wish asaif, Akrum66, immigrantapplicant, ammaartahir, wenstumped, queencougar and all those who have been stuck on RBVO in London VO all the best. I pray we all receive the much awaited good news this coming week.
Thanks Bman, I wish you and all the other applicants, from London and all the other VOs, who have been patiently waiting longer than they should have, all the best. I truly hope that May brings good news for all of us.

royalman

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
Golden Star said:
They simply said we received your application after completion of ER by CIO and include the receipt.
Dear Golden Star,
Congratulations for getting AOR. Could you please tell us if eCAS showed your correct address and if your letter carried correct address. Me and Mayank have a little problem that our eCAS shows incomplete address. If your eCAS also showed incomplete address but the letter you got had right address, we would be comforted to a great extent.

Best of luck for medicals.

If any other member was in a situation similar to ours, please share your experience
Thanx
royalman

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Congratulations... :) :)Soon you will be getting a 2 AOR..

Cheers!Raj.

kittu said:
Hi Friends,

Yesterday i.e. on 29/04/2011 I could see my address for the first time in Ecas.

Today it is gone but the Ecas status has changed from ER Complete to Received by Visa Office.

Thanks

Kittu

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
qwerbilzak said:
All right, screw it. I was going to put up a scan of my AOR and MR so all you people calling me a liar for some reason would be satisfied (what on earth reason would I have for lying about this?), but the hell with it. I was just trying to help, not undergo an inquisition.

Good luck to you all.
Hey, I was the first one to congratulate you and we actually asked you to tell us more about your situation. You didn't respond to our questions and other forum members found your earlier posts, to what I just stated the obvious- that your timelines don't add up...I apologize if I offended you and I still wish you the best during this stressful process. I don't think anyone needs to see your original documents but we were hoping you would let us know about your details.

I apologize again and I would still love to get more details about your application!

~Ira

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amro Elsayed said:
Dear forum friends,

Today I completed 75 days with RBVO with no communication from London vo anyway I'm sorry for being away from you guys but I tried to keep the issue out of my mind but I can't do that any more all I want to know is what is the plan for London as in really don't know

Greetings to all my friends specially Moori , Hazem , engy , Heba , om Saif , Magdy , and everybody I don't want to forget anyone you all in my prayers especially our college in London specially Asaif and basmallah

Happy weekends
Dr. Amro. Thanks for the kind wishes. For me, I started losing hope that I'll get the visa before Sep. 1st, and am now thinking about other alternatives (basically either to postpone enrolment in the university, if possible, or going there using a student visa). However, a miracle might happen, who knows !!! Best wishes for you as well.

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
asaif said:
Dr. Amro. Thanks for the kind wishes. For me, I started losing hope that I'll get the visa before Sep. 1st, and am now thinking about other alternatives (basically either to postpone enrolment in the university, if possible, or going there using a student visa). However, a miracle might happen, who knows !!! Best wishes for you as well.
i share the same feeling with you man i'm totally getting rid of thinkin about it so if nothing came up in the next 3 months i think i should think about transferring the exam location for my PEBC exam to London i dunno yet

accept my greeting brother

hebagamal

Feb 8, 2011
Cairo and KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/1/2011
Doc's Request.
sent
AOR Received.
15/3/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Amro Elsayed said:
Dear forum friends,

Today I completed 75 days with RBVO with no communication from London vo anyway I'm sorry for being away from you guys but I tried to keep the issue out of my mind but I can't do that any more all I want to know is what is the plan for London as in really don't know

Greetings to all my friends specially Moori , Hazem , engy , Heba , om Saif , Magdy , and everybody I don't want to forget anyone you all in my prayers especially our college in London specially Asaif and basmallah

Happy weekends
Dear Amr

It really makes me sad when i see you feeling that way :'(
please , i know that waiting is hard :-X very hard, but it Allah's will,

i have a request :) if you do it i guarantee the results read soret el baqara daily Isa and you will see ;)

Wishing all London applicants the best news ever very sooooooooon

( Asaif , Ahmed , Basmallah)

Heba

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
hebagamal said:
Dear Amr

It really makes me sad when i see you feeling that way :'(
please , i know that waiting is hard :-X very hard, but it Allah's will,

i have a request :) if you do it i guarantee the results read soret el baqara daily Isa and you will see ;)

Wishing all London applicants the best news ever very sooooooooon

( Asaif , Ahmed , Basmallah)

Heba
Thank u heba for your wishes & prayers :)

fragrance_of_lotus

Feb 25, 2011
Gujarat, India.
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/09/2010
AOR Received.
25/01/2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hi,,,,,,,
I m new to this forum....
Will you add me plz.....
Name: ROSE
New Delhi
Gujarat.
Noc: 1122
app filed :15/09/2010
Per rcvd :24/01/2011
Still I not rcvd file no..
How to get and
How to see my ecas....too
Plz.....
Thnx

Grasshopper

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fragrance_of_lotus said:
Hi,,,,,,,
I m new to this forum....
Will you add me plz.....
Name: ROSE
New Delhi
Gujarat.
Noc: 1122
app filed :15/09/2010
Per rcvd :24/01/2011
Still I not rcvd file no..
How to get and
How to see my ecas....too
Plz.....
Thnx
Welcometo the forum rose.

If you have already received PER, It must contain the file number. Could you please paste some content of your PER here so that we can ensure that whatever you received is actually a PER.

As I mentioned earlier, PER will definitely contain your file number.

Good luck to you.

- Vishesh

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Dear Freind ,Ahmd Elsaid...
Really waiting is the most hardest thing,But your dearm will be close and more close after every single second.
So please freind be patient,And I will pray for you.And remeber Canada deserve all this suffering to catch your goals.

Alshami

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Amro Elsayed said:
Dear forum friends,

Happy weekends
No worries Amro :) I am sure that kinda delay will be broken with sweet prizes very soon. I am almost sure that it is going to be so fast when you get your medical request. Would you mind waiting extra 2 months to get your visa stamped in your passport :D

My prayers added :)

magdy580

Star Member
Sep 25, 2010
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2010
AOR Received.
31-01-2011 / 31-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Med's Request
02-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-04-2011 / 28-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-8-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-9-2011
LANDED..........
3rd of November 2011
Amro Elsayed said:
Dear forum friends,

Happy weekends
Dear Amro,
My regards to you also. I really hope we hear good news from London VO ... That is really strange if you think about it, how on earth can Cairo VO be faster than London !!!

But your day of celebration is coming very soon Inshaa Alaah ...

Magdy

L

lawrence.roy

Hi,

I have received 2nd AOR today dated 7th April 2011. Pls update my information on spreadsheet.

Thanks,
Lawrence