Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
*** BREAKING NEWS!!!! ***

I am going away now for 3 days to drink beer (lots of) and play cards :)

I will have no internet access so I will be unable to respond to any PMs, thread posts or spreadsheet updates for that period. I will be back early Sunday afternoon (GMT).

I expect to see nothing less than a wave of good news from all corners of our spreadsheet when I get back! :)

Wayne.
Please reply with the sources of your beer - when you recover :)

Rohan09

Nov 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9' 10
AOR Received.
Jan 7' 11
IELTS Request
Original doc sent with application
Med's Request
Mar 3' 11
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
Mar 3' 11
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 5' 11
LANDED..........
Oct 28' 11
Hi Admins ..
Just a suggestion .. if u keep updating the RPRF encashment date in the ND trackker, wud be great ..
Cheers :)

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can see (and feel) a little bit of frustration is starting to seep in to applicants from London/Buffalo/Sydney/Damascus/Accra etc. While some are showing faint signs of life, others are just completely unaware of what is going on at other VOs. :(

Personally, I applied just a few days after Wayne, but I'm still stuck in the RBVO boat. If it was related to dates of application, I should have moved to 'In process' by now. ::)

I'm starting to get a little antsy now and if ANYONE has any suggestions on how we can kick start the processing at these VOs please post them. I know we won't really be able to do anything (these will just be ideas to amuse ourselves with unless we strike gold ;D ;D) and the process will take it's own sweet time but it may at least give us something to keep ourselves occupied with. 8)

I could start off with a massive anonymous petition to the minister detailing how some VOs are running circles around others and the process should be made more uniform throughout!!! Choice (or lack of choice) of VO should not influence the processing time to such an extent. ??? ???

AND YES!!! I AM GRUMBLING!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
Hello Guys,
Is there anyone here from Indonesia? Please contact me .
Thank you
Pardis1975

Bman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
12/07/11
Med's Done....
27/07/11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/10/11
LANDED..........
Jan 28, 2011
Hey mate, that makes two of us. I've applied since August and my status still reads RBVO. Mine too hasn't changed to in process yet. We'll see how this goes.

wenstumped said:
I can see (and feel) a little bit of frustration is starting to seep in to applicants from London/Buffalo/Sydney/Damascus/Accra etc. While some are showing faint signs of life, others are just completely unaware of what is going on at other VOs. :(

Personally, I applied just a few days after Wayne, but I'm still stuck in the RBVO boat. If it was related to dates of application, I should have moved to 'In process' by now. ::)

I'm starting to get a little antsy now and if ANYONE has any suggestions on how we can kick start the processing at these VOs please post them. I know we won't really be able to do anything (these will just be ideas to amuse ourselves with unless we strike gold ;D ;D) and the process will take it's own sweet time but it may at least give us something to keep ourselves occupied with. 8)

I could start off with a massive anonymous petition to the minister detailing how some VOs are running circles around others and the process should be made more uniform throughout!!! Choice (or lack of choice) of VO should not influence the processing time to such an extent. ??? ???

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
congrats kittu. Good luck for next step regards Mayank
kittu said:
HI Friends,

GOOD NEWS FOR ME :D :D

OH YES I HAVE JUST NOW RECEIVED MY LONG AWAITED PER. I AM TOO HAPPY FOR IT ESPECIALLY AFTER THAN FIRST NER.

THANKS TO ALL OF THE FORUM MEMBERS ;D ;D ;D :D

PLEASE UPDATE MY STATUS (I am sorry if ihave misspelt any word for I am too excited)

thanks

Kittu

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recent-unread-topics/-t68627.0.html;topicseen

NO VISA EVEN AFTER 127 DAYS

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
wenstumped said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nectars-threads-are-locked-t68648.45.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forum-announcement-t68654.0.html

Hahahahaha! You guys have to check this out!!!! Nectar's 'family' are supporting him, hahahahaha!!!!!
Hey Wendy .... I could read only the first 4 pages of the 1st thread .... and it was barred .... :eek:
This nectar is (or say was) a terror ....... all his posts / comments are banned / vanished ....... 8) 8)

Cheers, Anil

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
After MR/RPRF/PPR

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-passport-tracking-thread-t55910.0.html;msg700927#msg700927

asoo62

Star Member
Oct 16, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan 2011
Med's Request
6 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
28 Apr 2011
Passport Req..
12 Jun 2011
Thanks alot basmalahh ;)

basmalahh said:
Great asoo62 :) very happy for you & all Damascus applicants.. :) it's about time you started getting your MRs..
yes.. DHL I think seems to be the fastest one in delivering packages (according to my knowledge)..

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for letting me know Anil, I've removed my previous message with the links since it's of no use now. It was funny while it lasted though!!! ;D

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
hope2011 said:
Yes, Wayne. I strongly believe that you are safely through the final eligibility review, since you are already In-Process! The letter from Singapore VO says clearly that this final review is done before processing. So now you just need to have a bit more patience. And I really need to keep my fingers crossed for this final review (also pls pls not put me in the interview list).

Honestly I think you ME is coming any day this month!

Cheers!
I guess Wayne has likely passed final FINAL eligibility review

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
Will miss you both (Indira & Wayne) .. but have fun (even in the passport office ;) )
:)))))

C

Cam1234

wenstumped said:
You know this idea is not as far-fetched as you would think. In fact, I have already written to the minister on another occasion and got a call back from one of his staff within three weeks. They were very kind and helpful. The letter does not have to be anonymous either; one can be polite, congratulate the minister on his efforts on improving the process, point out the facts about various VO processing times, and sincerely ask, why?

Considering it,
Cam

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
wenstumped said:

Mmm.. Why not? :D maybe that will make things move a bit more..

I also wanted to ask Wicked blue & RaWheAl about the email they received from London VO, the one which contained the additional requirements, what was it.. so that we may add it to our safe mail addresses?