13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
anil04_10 said:
Hi Wayne....
Please see the PM and reply

Cheers, Anil
Hi - yes I have already replied :)
Wayne.

donmar

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20, 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wayne at least person have received news from the London VO. I know a few persons who applied post June 26 and still no AOR from Kingston VO. Status has been RBVO from February.

sasi6174

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London, UK
NOC Code......: 0213
App. Filed.......: 06-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.: 02-Mar-2010
AOR Received.: 29-Mar-2010
Med's Request: 04-04-2011
Interview........: Waived

Re: London CHC Applicants Tracker.........
« Reply #931 on: April 04, 2011, 08:06:58 am »
Hi Friends,

Today I received Medical request and RPRF request from CHC-LOndon. My NOC is 0213. The interview has been waived. My status became "in process" on 31-Au-2010 and after almost more than 7 months, we have now received Medical Request. I am very happy .

We have booked the appointment with DMP for the next week. I will keep you guys updated.

One question for seniors or anyone who knows the details of the medical test requirements - the DMP has asked my wife to undergo smear test and my wife would not like to do that. Is this test (smear test) mandatory? Pleas throw some light on this. Thanks.

Regards,
amay

Above the statement says some London VO people working for pre june 26 not for us----

sasi

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
I received an e-mail from the London Office Today

The e-mail basically says "to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated forms which are available on our website:

* New Schedule 1/Background Declaration form for yourself and your spouse.

Please ensure that the there are no gaps in the questions 11 and 15 of the schedule 1 form. Please note that there is a gap in the personal history section of schedule 1 for the principal applicant from June 2003 to January 2005.

Completed Supplementary Information forms for yourself which are available on our website

Original Police Certificates for yourself and each of your dependents that is 18 years old or more from each country that you or your dependents have lived in for 6 months or more.

If you already submitted police certificates with your application, you need to provide updated certificates for the countries that you and your dependents have lived in since the date you submitted your application. We require the following:
* Principal applicant: Updated Texas & Oklahoma

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention."

Dear Wayne, Anil, Indira and other senior members I need your help regarding this e-mail. I don't understand why do they again require a new schedule1 form for me and my spouse as my consultant had already submitted that initially when he had sent the whole complete package to CIO. I really don't know what do they consider a missing gap as I was pursuing my masters until December 2003 and have provided all the relevant documents (including university sealed transcripts and notarized degree certificate). I was unemployed for a whole year of 2004 and really don't know if that is a missing gap. I think they also require me to provide them with state certificate from Texas & Oklahoma but it seems the person typing the e-mail did not complete that sentence. I have a FBI certificate dated for 3 days before the CIO received my file. I would appreciate the input and advice of senior members and shed some light on this. Thank you... :'(

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
donmar said:
Wayne at least person have received news from the London VO. I know a few persons who applied post June 26 and still no AOR from Kingston VO. Status has been RBVO from February.
Aye - Buffalo and Damascus I think are in a similar position also, so London are not the only slow VO :( So I share your frustration. It is just so frustrating seeing people who applied in November 2010 getting medical requests and we applied in August 2010 and have heard nothing yet!

Wayne.

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[glow=red,2,300]My RPRF DD got encashed on 05-04-11[/glow]

CB

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Wicked Blues said:

The e-mail basically says "to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Please ensure that the there are no gaps in the questions 11 and 15 of the schedule 1 form. Please note that there is a gap in the personal history section of schedule 1 for the principal applicant from June 2003 to January 2005.

Completed Supplementary Information forms for yourself which are available on our website

Original Police Certificates for yourself and each of your dependents that is 18 years old or more from each country that you or your dependents have lived in for 6 months or more.

If you already submitted police certificates with your application, you need to provide updated certificates for the countries that you and your dependents have lived in since the date you submitted your application. We require the following:

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention."

Dear Wayne, Anil, Indira and other senior members I need your help regarding this e-mail. I don't understand why do they again require a new schedule1 form for me and my spouse as my consultant had already submitted that initially when he had sent the whole complete package to CIO. I really don't know what do they consider a missing gap as I was pursuing my masters until December 2003 and have provided all the relevant documents (including university sealed transcripts and notarized degree certificate). I was unemployed for a whole year of 2004 and really don't know if that is a missing gap. I think they also require me to provide them with state certificate from Texas & Oklahoma but it seems the person typing the e-mail did not complete that sentence. I have a FBI certificate dated for 3 days before the CIO received my file. I would appreciate the input and advice of senior members and shed some light on this. Thank you... :'(
Hi Wicked Blues. It seems quite clear why they are asking for new forms - it's because there is an undocumented period of personal history for the principal applicant from June 2003 to January 2005 and they want you to account for it, hence they want new forms.

A period of unemployment must still be explained and detailed, so if you have not told them this they have no idea what you were doing between those two dates. I think you just need to add an "unemployed" row in the list of employment details and put the dates you were unemployed.

Will the extra police certificates be difficult to acquire? Have they given you a deadline to get the extra information to them?

Hope it goes well :) I would still take this as a good sign - you know they are working on your file!

I am still getting frustrated by the order they seem to be doing things. We have 2 October applicants with medical requests. You are late October applicant and they are clearly working on your file. We are August applicants and have heard NOTHING yet - no letters, no emails, nothing. At this rate they'll be October/November applicants getting their visas before we even hear anything at all!

I guess they have to verify all our documents, although no idea how they actually do this. But how can they send some people med requests so fast and others take ages?

Sorry I am not normally the jealous type, but this process drives one to it! ;)

Wayne.

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
victor.shareen said:
\

Its ur hard work that paid off :)....all the best !!!

M sure the maple leaves are gonna arrive soon :)

Regards,

Shareen

IMO...Assistants look after encashment of RPRF Feees....Visa Officer will take up case on marked BFD...if all documents have arrived..say medicals..security check...back ground check....and all documents are in order then case is processed further...otherwise gets marked for other BFD..

CB

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Also, Wicked Blues, I wouldn't worry too much about the "4 months" thing. It's like the 33 weeks CIO quoted - it's just they say at least double the amount of time they think it will take to stop people hassling them!

So I don't think it will take too long once you get the updated documents to them.

Wayne.

ntaye

Star Member
Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28-02-2011
Med's Request
May 16,2011
Med's Done....
May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully late August or Early Septmeber!
Dear ...
I share your frustration.I think Nairobi is also the super slow VO all over the world.
Nothing has been changed after RBVO.It was on August my Doc was received.
Let us hope some good news the coming weeks.

Natsmi

Cappuccino said:
Aye - Buffalo and Damascus I think are in a similar position also, so London are not the only slow VO :( So I share your frustration. It is just so frustrating seeing people who applied in November 2010 getting medical requests and we applied in August 2010 and have heard nothing yet!

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
CB said:
[glow=red,2,300]My RPRF DD got encashed on 05-04-11[/glow]

CB
Congratz buddy! :)
Wayne.

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Congratz buddy! :)
Wayne.

Thanks Wayne.....I share ur frustation......rather i can feel it in every post...IMO shifting of cases from other VO is causing delays...all we can do is hope that process speeeds up..

CB

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
i am surprised they are asking for state PCC's. They should have asked for FBI Pcc instead..

Buffalo applicants - Does this ring a bell??? i am scared if they ask us for state PCC's. Does anybody know the procedure for that?

Wicked Blues said:

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Spoke to CIC call centre....apparently the info in our ecas - Review complete...sent letter on 10th March..is a computer glitch...

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Hi Uzma,

I havent checked the RPRF DD status, will do it if I dont get a reciept by this week, I'll keep you all posted with the progress

Regards
Bindu

calgaryy said:
Hey Bindu and Always+....
did u guys check if ur RPRF DDs got encashed ....or did u get the receipts yet ??

Thanks
Uzma.