Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Dr.Alex said:
hi Moori,
hi guys,

sorry for being late to inform you that i have recevied e-mail from the canadian embassy in cairo yesterday stating the following:
Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Kindly be advised that your medical instructions as well as a list of our designated medical practitioners in Saudi Arabia are ready to be picked up by prepaid courier with a request for the payment of the landing fees and instructions. You may arrange for a pre-paid courier to pick up your envelope from the embassy, our current collection hours are Sunday through Wednesday at 3:00PM only.

Please note that you are also required to provide us with the following documents in order to proceed with your file:

1. Proof of availability of the funds. The minimum required amount for a family of ........

2. Updated police certificates from Saudi Arabia for you and your spouse.

Please note that you are required to provide us with the above within 30 (thirty) days of the date of this email.

All Arabic original documents submitted must be accompanied by English or French translation.

Regards,

Immigration Section

then i assigned aramex to collect my package today but the embassy told them it's not ready yet....the main problem is the time frame.

Dear Moori,
plz let me know if they asked you for the same requirements?
wish u the best dear

wish u the best all

Dear Dr.Alex,

Merry congratulations for your great news. I have been quite astonished to find your updates on the spread sheet without seeing any here on the forum collums. I am so glad that you have been able to write about it as soon as you read my post :) I have also deep prayers and wishes to other cairo colleagues specially canady to hear some news as soon. I find your letter somehow different than mine. Let me begin with the fact that I have been asked to do the medicals too and to pay the right for permanent residence fee. However, you should be able to do the medicals not in egypt. I have already did my medicals today except the physical exam which is scheduled on tuesday. I have been asked to pay the landing fee later. Do you have any idea what is the landing fee and if it is the same as the right for permanent residence fee ! ! I have not been asked to submit another proof of fund as in your case. However they asked to submit an IMM8 application when I come to the office. How come and I could send all documents required without visiting them. However this IMM8 form if is the same like the IMM 0008 and schedule 1 & 3, then they should be having this with my original package. They did not even ask for an updated one. It was a very short sentense in the letter. As per the police clearance, I am not sure if I should be translating it or not because their 1st phone call asked to do that while today when I called them , she said no need for the egyptian pc. hmmm
I have also asked them about the amount that i should pay in egyptian pounds and she informed me that it is the same as posted on the website which is by the way the same as per the letter. However this amount does not reflect nowadays currency exchange rate. A lot of confusion here and there. Tht is why I have sent them an email to ask about all this altogether.
You may also share your thoughts :)
best of luck
regards, Amr

KoKopeace

Dec 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desiguy79 said:
Hi All,
Had a quick question - I checked my e status it say - "CIO-eligibility review complete - We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 15, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us". I haven't received any letter as of now. Can anyone throw a range in terms of days as to how long it takes to receive that kind of letter. Reason i am asking is i will be out of the country (USA) to visit home for a month very soon. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Desiguy79

My case i received email exactly in that ecas announcement day. Your email maybe
Somewhere in your others folder. So far i still not yet received any nail mail.

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Is there any number we can call to know whats happening with the application...yesterday I called from Australia and my phone got diverted to a CIC rep..I hungup.....is there any way to call a electronic database or something?

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
Moori said:

Dear Dr.Alex,

Merry congratulations for your great news. I have been quite astonished to find your updates on the spread sheet without seeing any here on the forum collums. I am so glad that you have been able to write about it as soon as you read my post :) I have also deep prayers and wishes to other cairo colleagues specially canady to hear some news as soon. I find your letter somehow different than mine. Let me begin with the fact that I have been asked to do the medicals too and to pay the right for permanent residence fee. However, you should be able to do the medicals not in egypt. I have already did my medicals today except the physical exam which is scheduled on tuesday. I have been asked to pay the landing fee later. Do you have any idea what is the landing fee and if it is the same as the right for permanent residence fee ! ! I have not been asked to submit another proof of fund as in your case. However they asked to submit an IMM8 application when I come to the office. How come and I could send all documents required without visiting them. However this IMM8 form if is the same like the IMM 0008 and schedule 1 & 3, then they should be having this with my original package. They did not even ask for an updated one. It was a very short sentense in the letter. As per the police clearance, I am not sure if I should be translating it or not because their 1st phone call asked to do that while today when I called them , she said no need for the egyptian pc. hmmm
I have also asked them about the amount that i should pay in egyptian pounds and she informed me that it is the same as posted on the website which is by the way the same as per the letter. However this amount does not reflect nowadays currency exchange rate. A lot of confusion here and there. Tht is why I have sent them an email to ask about all this altogether.
You may also share your thoughts :)
best of luck
regards, Amr
Thanks Amr for the kind wishes. Allow me to share u the wishes for all Cairo VO especially our dear friend Canady.

I think the landing fee is the same RPR fee (490$CAD)/ applicant (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp), nothing else as you c here.
How comes they are asking you to submit IMM8 by yourself! You are right. Lot of confusion there but the best is to send e-mail as you did to get the written answer from them & u have to keep it as your proof.

Let me ask you how long it takes to receive the medical result? Please give me the exact phone number for Cairo VO u used to contact them as I want to do that tomorrow morning to find about my package.

I'm sorry as I'm not able to give further details about my case as I still didn't receive my package from the embassy, I should receive it next week as they just told ARAMEX today that it's not ready yet.

Regards dear,
Mohamed

kambooozia

Dec 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
Hello to all forumers,
I recently received my PER. :) In the letter, they ask us to inform them
of any changes in our status. For example, if you get married, you're supposed
to inform them.

Now here's my important questions:

I'm planning to marry in July. Would that affect my application? Might
my PR application be rejected? :'( Does anyone know of an official
answer to this question? ???

I already appreciate anyone with any information on this issue
who can share it here.
Cheers

hariranjith

Nov 18, 2010
malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
PER on 22/3/2011 2AOR 14 /4/11
File Transfer...
9/4/11
Med's Request
7/12/2011
Med's Done....
26/12/2011
Passport Req..
7/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/2012
LANDED..........
17/5/2012
Eljo said:
9j I am a 14th Jan applicant and my consultant just sent me a mail on my PER.
congratulations Eljo for receiving PER with in 61 days . All the best for the rest of the process

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
still waiting for the MR. Lot of people who have applied before me have already got one. wonder what is the VO criteria of evaluation?

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
Dear Shareen,Uzma,Dsvrk,MovingAhead and NS_ASR
What is your ECAS status showing now? please update in Spread Sheet. Is it Still "RBVO" or changed to "In Process".Please update in Anil's and Indira's Spread sheets

Thanks and Regards
Pavan

sgcandle

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
send
Viktoria said:
No, I have not any further e- mail from CIO, only those which I have posted.

I don't know what I can do? What can be problem whit application?

This waiting killing.

Regards

Viktoria

Let us wait.....atleast 26/6 applicants are more luckier than their predecessors......
regards
sgcandle

MovingAhead

Star Member
Feb 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kpkinnera said:
Dear Shareen,Uzma,Dsvrk,MovingAhead and NS_ASR
What is your ECAS status showing now? please update in Spread Sheet. Is it Still "RBVO" or changed to "In Process".Please update in Anil's and Indira's Spread sheets

Thanks and Regards
Pavan
Hi Pavan,

Mine had changed to "In Process" around one week ago. Its already reflected on the spreadsheet.

fourkey2001

Star Member
Jan 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-12-2013
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
March 17 2013
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
Dec 2, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Any update on Buffalo office moving forward?

Computer system fixed?

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Same old, same old... There was only one received by visa office this week so far. It took 3 months after receiving CIO review.

Rod ???

fourkey2001 said:
Any update on Buffalo office moving forward?

Computer system fixed?

pharmacy1

Feb 16, 2011
delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 jan 2011
Doc's Request.
along,bd encashed 18 jan
AOR Received.
1st AOR/PER on 11 march recieved
IELTS Request
along
Med's Request
20 JUNE
thanks to dr hassib, raj and humsafar for the answer now unnecessary things keep on popping up in mind so better to rectify again thanks to all the wonderful people on the forum

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Dr.Alex said:
hi Moori,
hi guys,

Kindly be advised that your medical instructions .................
wish u the best all
Congrats Dr. Alex

My dear friend, get your medicals done as soon as possible. We don't know when MI may change and put a halt on all positive activities..... :p :p ....... Enjoy

Cheers, Anil