Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
Dear All,

Its been 5 days now that i cannot log in to E-cas system using the immi file number provided by CIO with my PER. I was able to log in for last one month after i got my PER on Feb 8th. All of a sudden it just not letting me in! My last update was "Received by Visa Office". And i get the following message every time i am trying:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

Any idea? Anybody else getting similar message? A bit worried.

Thanks everyone.

hope2011

Star Member
Jan 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aakash28 said:
Dear All,

Its been 5 days now that i cannot log in to E-cas system using the immi file number provided by CIO with my PER. I was able to log in for last one month after i got my PER on Feb 8th. All of a sudden it just not letting me in! My last update was "Received by Visa Office". And i get the following message every time i am trying:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (initial, replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

Thanks everyone.
I have the same info the difference is I have never been able to log in to eCAS! :(

KoKopeace

Dec 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I has just checked my ecas. No problem at all. Still it mentions RBVO. Your case, I think that you may have a mistake somewhere when you input the data. Please check again your Surname/your ID number. If I wrongly type these data, I receive the same message as you received.

ntaye

Star Member
Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
28-02-2011
Med's Request
May 16,2011
Med's Done....
May 31,2011
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
May 16,2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2,2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully late August or Early Septmeber!
Go Go fast Pharmacists.6 Left.

3131 Pharmacists 994

skilled.worker

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Thank you all for your replies to my previous posts. I have one more question, I am paying the application processing fee by Demand Draft. On the Fee Payment Form (IMM5620E) what I should write in the Name of Payer ( if different from principal applicant)? Should I write the name of the Bank issuing the demand draft and adress of the bank?

my Name is not written on DD, just the bank name and pay to the order of *THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANANDA*.

I believe many people here have paid the fee by DD, please share your experience. Thanks

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You may send an enquiry asking your case, on case specific web link.

I do not think that you get your file process expedited by refering about others. Please remember that for VO Each case and documents used by each applicants have their own unique complexicity. Better you ask your question instead of getting the question diluted by refering others case, as they may choose not to reply you.

SatishMan said:
hello dear friends,

I had applied on 10 august and i got my per 24 Nov and second aor on 14 feb. but still my status is Received by VO so can any one suggest me what should i do now? should i send a mail to visa office or not ? some of my friends from sept applicant already got the medical but i am still waiting so i am plannig to send mail to delhi VO.

Can seniour suggest me what should i ask them regarding my file ?

Thanks
Satish

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
skilled.worker said:
Dear All,

Thank you all for your replies to my previous posts. I have one more question, I am paying the application processing fee by Demand Draft. On the Fee Payment Form (IMM5620E) what I should write in the Name of Payer ( if different from principal applicant)? Should I write the name of the Bank issuing the demand draft and adress of the bank?

my Name is not written on DD, just the bank name and pay to the order of *THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANANDA*.

I believe many people here have paid the fee by DD, please share your experience. Thanks
Name of principal applicant: your name
Name of Payer ( if different from principal applicant): N/A
Address of payer ( if different from principal applicant): N/A

regards,

Dr.Hasib

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
I notice Nectar has announced he has decided to leave the forum:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/goodbye-t66744.0.html

"Now is the right time" he says. Is it the right time because many people now asking him to show the source of his information and are pointing out to him all his contradictions?

Personally, I think this guy is so full of cr*p he could start his own manure business.

Wayne.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
telephonic inquiry after pp,medical and rprf..

Dear friends who got MR,PP request,
Check out the post by Bishu 25,

:eek: i hav sent my pp and medicals on jan 6th 2010. but after 30 days they called my principal ,administrative officer , to my wife and at last me. why this in last stage? also there are some varieties answers in response to cal. any body sugeest me pls.?
it can be happened with ur case also be aware?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/telephonic-inquiry-after-ppmedical-and-rprf-t35043.0.html;msg658733#msg658733

Krokro

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
TEF (french test) + Ielts submitted along with application
File Transfer...
02-06-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
Hi,

My eCAS shows CIO ER Complete and a letter sent on 09th of March but no email was received so far and nothing on the regular mail either.

I have sent an inquiry yesterday through the following address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/csu.asp

But when I looked into Wayne's blog (which is very helpful by the way) I found another direct email address. Do you think I should send another inquiry to that address too ?

I am just worried because they specify that an inquiry should be sent once. But it's not the same address, so may be two different agents will read them....

Thanks !

JPMA

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
AOR Received.
PER received 11-03-11
just like to update our ecas-- CIO ER Complete as of today. and our Client number is also starting with E00. kindly update our status. Thank you!

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
victor.shareen said:
Congrats Love20 :)

Shareen
Hi i have also applied under 1122 and same 15/9/2010, 7thjan, 24th feb process. now the status is in process. i have questions regarding the verification. did they inquire in your case (through telephone or otherwise)?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Krokro said:
Hi,

My eCAS shows CIO ER Complete and a letter sent on 09th of March but no email was received so far and nothing on the regular mail either.

I have sent an inquiry yesterday through the following address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/csu.asp

But when I looked into Wayne's blog (which is very helpful by the way) I found another direct email address. Do you think I should send another inquiry to that address too ?

I am just worried because they specify that an inquiry should be sent once. But it's not the same address, so may be two different agents will read them....

Thanks !
Nope, no need to email them again. you will get their reply within 20 days.

skilled.worker

Star Member
Mar 14, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Name of principal applicant: your name
Name of Payer ( if different from principal applicant): N/A
Address of payer ( if different from principal applicant): N/A

regards,

Dr.Hasib
Thanks Doctor.

Krokro

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
TEF (french test) + Ielts submitted along with application
File Transfer...
02-06-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Nope, no need to email them again. you will get their reply within 20 days.
Thanks Dr Hasib !
I found a number to call from within Canada, I could ask a canadian friend to call on my behalf... what's your insight?