Doal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received an email from VO and it is requiring the following documents information

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 Payslips or bank statements showing payroll deposits from XXXXXXXXXXX
 IMSS registration (Like social security)
 Tax declarations for the last four years for XXXXXXXXXXX
 Evidence of your participation in projects as an architect

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number (B05XXXXXXX) on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Immigration Section at the address indicated below.

Had someone had something like this? I need to work really fast on it because it takes, I think, a lot of time.

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
ozonezone234 said:
I stumbled into this forum recently and have spent an unusual amount of time reading recent posts and i must confess thats the posts are all very useful.

Could any of the admins please add me to the tracker.

Details include
Name – OzoneZone234
NOC – 3111 and 3112
VO – Buffalo
Application package received by CIO – 29 December, 2010
CC encashed – 10th Jan, 2011
IELTS - 7.5 (i wonder if its necessary here)

Funny enough I haven't received PER and my status online just says “application receieved' even though some folks around here whom i submitted during the same period have all gotten theirs.

@ canada_visa and others ; Do they send an email to inform you if PER is issued or do i keep refreshing eCAS?
Yes the CIO sends PER by email, so keep on the look out; and also check your junk/spam folder just in case.

Good luck

9j

D

Deleted member 103187

Thanks for the reply bro, the week is over so hopefuly I get mine next week.

Canada for now, Naija for life ;D

OzoneZone234

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Shalom1 said:
Please update my details in the tracker.
My ecas changed to Received by Visa office today.
Hope London VO wakes up to their responsibilies towards post june 2010 soon.

Shalom
Congratulations Shalom. Waiting to hear that your application started processing in visa office as soon :)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
Dr.Alex said:
Congratulations Moori, wish u the best dear, pray for us
All my prayers for you DR.Alex and all cairo applicants getting their medicals soon :)

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Doal,

I dont know how long it might take you to get the necesary paperwork from your bank. I think usually one of the biggest items is to prove that you work under your category. I think this is why they are asking for some evidence of your work in certain projects. Some of the items that I included in my application as advised by my attorney where:

1) Reference Letter from my employer stating my duties. Mine was signed by the Vice President. The higher the rank you find someone to sign it the better.
2) I sent a couple of letters from colegues at other companies vouching my work.
3) Pay stubs and tax declaration (which they just asked)

Just try to send things that are relevant and not just things to make bulk.

Best of Luck!
Rod

Doal said:
I just received an email from VO and it is requiring the following documents information

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 Payslips or bank statements showing payroll deposits from XXXXXXXXXXX
 IMSS registration (Like social security)
 Tax declarations for the last four years for XXXXXXXXXXX
 Evidence of your participation in projects as an architect

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number (B05XXXXXXX) on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Immigration Section at the address indicated below.

Had someone had something like this? I need to work really fast on it because it takes, I think, a lot of time.

Doal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thebeast184 said:
Doal,

I dont know how long it might take you to get the necesary paperwork from your bank. I think usually one of the biggest items is to prove that you work under your category. I think this is why they are asking for some evidence of your work in certain projects. Some of the items that I included in my application as advised by my attorney where:

1) Reference Letter from my employer stating my duties. Mine was signed by the Vice President. The higher the rank you find someone to sign it the better.
2) I sent a couple of letters from colegues at other companies vouching my work.
3) Pay stubs and tax declaration (which they just asked)

Just try to send things that are relevant and not just things to make bulk.

Best of Luck!
Rod
Thanks a lot for your help.

edlubo

Aug 6, 2010
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
10-11-2010
AOR Received.
02-23-2011
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
Coming soon!
Does anybody know the reason why some of the first three digits of the immigration file start with a "B" and some others with an "E"?

sgcandle

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
send
edlubo said:
Does anybody know the reason why some of the first three digits of the immigration file start with a "B" and some others with an "E"?
International regions have updated their system. CAIPS is no longer used for the file retention but GCMS. Thats why, new files numbers are starting from E or F.
There is no legal issue in this.
Most of visa offices already shifted to GCMS.

The Global Case Management System (GCMS) is a multi-year program that will replace several aging, archaic and incompatible core business systems of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). The GCMS is an essential secure technology platform upon which to build a modern, global, integrated, information-based solution that will strengthen program integrity, improve efficiency and enhance client service delivery.

GCMS will establish the next-generation business operational environment, and improve flexibility to adapt to future legislative and major program initiatives (e.g., biometrics). GCMS will also facilitate communications and data sharing with the CBSA and with our other partners for the purposes of administrating the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Project Phase: Building on the success of the first deployment of the GCMS in 2004 (the Citizenship Release), the project undertook a re-evaluation of strategies for completion and prepared a revised go-forward plan which reduces risk and delivers considerable business value.
Lead Department: Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Participating Agency: Canada Border Services Agency
Contracting Authority: Public Works and Government Services Canada
Prime Contractor: None (The Department is responsible for system integration.)

Regards
sgcandle
it is a repeated posting

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
bjay12 said:
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to those who received their PER, AOR and good news. I'm afraid I have a bad news. The officer was not satisfied with my work experience. The worst thing was my subjection to write another General IELTS. I went through hell and spend a lot of money trying to write the exam.

Please kindly remove me from the tracker. I shall wait until June ending if there's something new that matches my profession. I am Biomathematician by profession. That's why I applied under 2121 as it says Biologists and related scientists. Well it's hard to get another reference letter from my Professor to prove to the CIC.

I'm wishing everyone the very best as you pursue your dreams.

Lots of success.

Bjay.
oh so sorry Bjay :( Don't lose the hope! Things always turn around just try again!

rudolf

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
bjay12 said:
Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to those who received their PER, AOR and good news. I'm afraid I have a bad news. The officer was not satisfied with my work experience. The worst thing was my subjection to write another General IELTS. I went through hell and spend a lot of money trying to write the exam.

Please kindly remove me from the tracker. I shall wait until June ending if there's something new that matches my profession. I am Biomathematician by profession. That's why I applied under 2121 as it says Biologists and related scientists. Well it's hard to get another reference letter from my Professor to prove to the CIC.

Lots of success.

Bjay.
you're not alone man!!!me too just got a refusal letter. They're not convinced w/ my work experience too. So traggic!They didn't even bother to give me a chance to send some more supporting documents, just like that -----

"you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions
described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial
number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of
the NOC, including all of the essential duties."

have no other choice now but to wait for june & reappply.Ridiculous... :'( goodluck

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uncertain said:
Dear Nitin,
Sorry. I forgot to mention that CHC called my office landline phone. I did not include mobile number of my boss in my reference number.
Many thanks.
Good luck for process ahead...
:)

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
bjay12,

I am sorry to hear this :-X I wish you better luck next time. Perseverance is the key to success so don't loose hope!

Rod

bjay12 said:
Hi Everyone,

Lots of success.

Bjay.

Krokro

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
TEF (french test) + Ielts submitted along with application
File Transfer...
02-06-2011
Med's Request
05-07-2011
Med's Done....
24-07-2011
Guys,

Now I am starting to stress out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All Dec applicants got their PER (congratulations by the way). Knwoing that I applied on the 23rd and that all NERs are provided later I am concerned that I might receive an NER in a couple of weeks .... My status still says 'Received by VO'
Do you think I should call or send an enquiry to CIO? What would the phone number/email address be? Even if they won't gie me a status by phone I am thinking maybe they will take note of my enquiry and send an email right away......
Thanks to everyone in this forum, that makes it easier to wait !

Stress Stress and more stress !!!!!!!
Cheers !