+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

punter

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
Cam1234 said:
Same with me... By the time we hear from Buffalo, I'm afraid I'll be a grandfather ???

Cam
Same with me. Medicals line is gone. I hope they are waking up from hibernation!

mateen

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
AOR Received.
16-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
30.3.2011 to warsaw
Hi friends the bug has gone :p

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
Olga64 said:
Hello all
I have been away doing trainings and updates for my job, didn't mind going as these trainings will also help me in Canada. Read through all the postings since I last was on line, and WHOW so many to congratulate, so pleased for all.

I tried logging into ECAS in the past with no success, but decided to try again today and this is what I saw,

CIO - Eligibility review complete

We received your application for permanent residence on November 3, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 21, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Please can you update
Thanks
Olga

Thanks for posting!
Just checked and looks like now we are also able to log on to CIC ecas.

Here is what ours say:

"We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 17, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

It doesn't say "Medical results have been received".

On first page (right after log-in) it says Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete.

Wish you ALL best of luck!

Regards,
Canada0801

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
checked ecas: "Medical results have been received" is not there anymore. Just

" We received your application for permanent residence on November 18, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 25, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. "

gridee

Mar 4, 2011
Hi I am new member of this forum, but I have occasionally stopped by to view topics. Today, my girlfriend who is applying as a FSW1, received a NER. She applied with NOC 2151. She has over 10 years of architectural experience. She has well over 1 year experience in every job duty listed for NOC 2151 yet the explanation for her rejection was that they do not believe she is an architect. I would like to know if there is an email address that we can write to, in order to amend or clarify anything in her application that the immigration officials may have overlooked. Do we still have time before the application is mailed back or have they already mailed it? Thanks in advance.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 2151 - Architect. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of NOC 2151. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 2151 - Architect.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
gridee said:
Hi I am new member of this forum, but I have occasionally stopped by to view topics. Today, my girlfriend who is applying as a FSW1, received a NER. She applied with NOC 2151. She has over 10 years of architectural experience. She has well over 1 year experience in every job duty listed for NOC 2151 yet the explanation for her rejection was that they do not believe she is an architect. I would like to know if there is an email address that we can write to, in order to amend or clarify anything in her application that the immigration officials may have overlooked. Do we still have time before the application is mailed back or have they already mailed it? Thanks in advance.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s):

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

You have indicated that you have work experience in an occupation with the following NOC (National Occupational Classification) code: 2151 - Architect. Although this NOC code corresponds to the occupations specified in the Instructions identified by the Minister, you have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC, including all of the essential duties.

After taking into consideration the work experience supporting documentation on file, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of NOC 2151. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a 2151 - Architect.

Note: Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.
Is she a fully registered architect i.e. registered with a regulatory body like the Royal Institute of British Architects? after 10 years of working experience she is probably expected to. You need to check how her reference letters were drafted. If there is no problem with these you need to challenge the decision immediately.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Can somebody wake London VO from sleep please.
Their silence is becoming annoying in IMO

MovingAhead

Star Member
Feb 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!

The medicals bug seems to have gone away for me too! No other updates to the eCas status.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! :)

kathe

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Request
24/05/2011
Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
aelhosary said:
[ NAME NOC CIO DATE RCVD VOFFICE STATUS[/color]
1- GAD 3131 N/A 15th October London[/color] N/A
Dear all , can any body help me , as I did not recieve PER till now ? I sent enquiry to FSW then I recieved File # B05 and Application # E00000 , on 7 th January & they told me ( File awaiting assessment ) . Since that date I did not recieve any email from CIO . The time is too late and they finished already November files . This means that the file is rejected ? If the file rejected they will send an email or direct sending the file ? and What is the time needed to recieve the file if it rejected ?
Could you check your application status with the file number provided?The website is
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en
The review of CIO sometimes has been drawn out until a few months more for some cases so if you don't receive NER yet, there is still a hope ahead, no worry! A return of application could have taken a few months(2 to 3 months) as CIO's used the regular post to send the application package back! Good luck to you!

B

bkcnbr

hi

My Ecas Status Shows that:

"We received your application for permanent residence on December 9, 2010"

Thanks everyone

bbboys

Feb 20, 2011
Hi Everybody;
My E-Case has been changed from "In Process" to "Received by Visa Office"
"Medical results ... " is solved now.
Other data:
Doc received to Sydney: 4th of October 2010
NOC: 1122
Visa Office: Damascus
First File Number: 4th of February 2011
E-case: Received by Visa Office
Wish the best for all ;)

B

bkcnbr

hope2011 said:
Dear Seniors

I still cannot access ECAS, any ideas? Many thanks!

(BTW, PER is 2nd, March, does it mean the system has not been updated yet?)
Hi I got PER on 3rd Mar.. I can see my status online...

Plz enter the file number correctly and give only ur surname where the space provided..just try agin

Thanks

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Advance123 said:
Is she a fully registered architect i.e. registered with a regulatory body like the Royal Institute of British Architects? after 10 years of working experience she is probably expected to. You need to check how her reference letters were drafted. If there is no problem with these you need to challenge the decision immediately.
i dont think it's about having registration as Architect or not.
NER letter clearly stated that the duties she performed didnt match with the duties stated in NOC website
please note the last line : Any reference to work experience in a NOC code other than those identified by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010 is not assessed for eligibility under Ministerial Instructions.

regards,
Dr.Hasib

PNPvsFSW

Dec 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing, China
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
24-01-2011
The wrong MER line has gone. ;)

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Cappuccino and all other seniors of this thread,
I have filled my name as xxxx yyyy in FSW application forms.
In my passport name was xxxx yyyy zzzz....surname zzzz was deleted ame in passport(deletion is shown on page no. 3 of passport)...
But CIO has added surname ZZZZ in my FSW application...
I requested VO New Delhi via e-mail to delete surname ZZZZ as it was inadvertantly added by CIO people (despite my passport clearly showing that surname zzzz is deleted as shown on page no. 3 of passport)....ND VO sent me email in December that my request has been forwarded to concerned immigration section for correction...
My online application status was again showing my name as xxxx yyyy zzzz(SURNAME)...so i sent same e-mail to ND VO in January 2011 requesting deletion of my surname zzzz...Same reply came back from ND VO that they have forwarded my request to concerned section for updation...
Then AOR-2 came form ND VO on 1st March i think...it also includes my surname ZZZZ...

If they do not delete my surname, it will create big problem for me once i land in Canada and try taking Canadian exams as my med school degrees do not include surname...
WHAT SHUD I DO NOW?

WRITE E-MAIL TO ND VO FOR THIRD TIME FOR SAME REQUEST OR TO CIO OR SOMETHING ELSE?

Awaiting ur reply...Thanks
-POSITIVE