+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear Cappuccino,
please update my Ecas status = IN PROCESS

thanks n god bless u for selfless spreadsheet service.
tc

shergill80

Jun 19, 2010
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04- 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
8.5 Bands
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
in Jan2014
sgcandle said:
dear roy,
UCI is your client/Foss Id. That is what UCI means. E00000000 is your file number. Visa office has changed its GCMS process. B000000 file numbers will no longer will be issued.I f your file was submitted after July 2010, then your whole file is transfered to visa office with all supporting documents.

Visa office will contact you if anything else is required.

You can check your online status by using this ID.

Regards
sgcandle
Dear sgcandle,

I just gone thru your update to Roy regarding checking online status. Here you mentioned that the file nos starting with B will not be issued to post june10 application. But I filed on 21st Oct 10 and have received my file number starting with B and I can also check my status on CIC web site.

Its for forum's update and suggestions. Is it OK or some specific applications are given file no starting with B. :-\

Aman

jojokab

Star Member
Feb 6, 2011
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
21-02-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with doc
Med's Request
30-04-2011
Med's Done....
26-05-2011
Passport Req..
30-04-2011
Hi,
Have you added me on the list ? The following is my details.

Name:....jojokab
NOC Code:..... 2121
Visa Office......: New Delhi
Application Received:.... 01-nov-2010
Application fee encased:... 17-nov-2010
Payment Method:.... BD
AOR Received....: waiting
Police Certificate:... Sent with application
IELTS Request: sent with application
File Transfer...: waiting
Med's Request: waiting
Med's Done....: waiting
VISA ISSUED...: waiting

beaanddrei

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18-02-2011
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2011
wenstumped said:
Hi sgcandle,

This is not correct. Most of the applicants on this thread have received a BXXXXXXXXX number and we are all post June 26th applicants. We have not been able to determine the difference between B and E file numbers as yet but both of them are definitely being given out.
Has anyone already suggested that the E and B for our file numbers would might mean that we use a representative in the processing of our application papers? :-[ Mine starts with E and I do not have a representative. ;)

L

ladykiller

It's Tuesday here.I hope, a great number of OCT applicants will get their PER today :)
good luck

thanks,
Ladykiller

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
POSITIVE said:
dear Cappuccino,
please update my Ecas status = IN PROCESS

thanks n god bless u for selfless spreadsheet service.
tc
Hey Positive

Updated the same .... sorry for the delay ..... ;)

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
jojokab said:
Hi,
Have you added me on the list ? The following is my details.
............. VISA ISSUED...: waiting
Dear jojokab

Your details have been added to both the trackers. Thank you.

Cheers, Anil

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
cforcanada said:
And now they reply (2nd reply)
"There is no system for checking the status of applications processing outside Canada."
How come than so many of you are able to check status online? Are they giving me false information? Anybody has any idea?
All of us check the E-Cas with our file numbe B######.
http://canadaonline.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=canadaonline&cdn=newsissues&tm=3&f=11&su=p649.6.336.ip_&tt=2&bt=0&bts=0&zu=http://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp

I had a similar question in response to their "clarification". Have no idea why E Cas is even up for applications outside Canada when it is erroneous.

Almost all applicants have "In Process" - which could mean a variety of things, hence, uninterpretable.

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
Pls include me in the spreadsheet
Name:SamDhaka
NOC:8222/1122
VO: Singapore
App received by CIO: Nov 17, 2010
Pay method: BD
BD encashed: Nov 28, 2010
PER: waiting

mani5553

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011, 2nd AOR 1st April 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
Cappuccino said:
Some people's file number begins with "E", others is "B". We have not yet been able to ascertain what the difference is.

Wayne.
Even my file # begins with "E" and status in e-CAS is showing "IN PROCESS"

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
New Delhi Guys surprise yourself as much as i am. This is the reply that someone got from ND VO

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your application as a Federal Skilled Worker, which was initially submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. The CIO recommended your application for further assessment at a visa office and sent you a letter requesting that you submit a complete application package to this office. We have now received your submission.

Before your application can be placed in processing, our office will make a final determination as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the determination as well as a refund.

If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.
Applications in the Federal Skilled Worker category require an average of 8 months to process at this office.

Once your application has been assessed, you will receive further instructions from this office. Please do not contact this office to request a status update unless 8 months have passed since you submitted your complete application.

Interview
If an interview is required, you will be notified of the appointment for your interview, if required, approximately 2 months prior to the date of the interview, and you will be provided with further instructions at that time.

Non-resident applications
If you or any of your accompanying family members are not normally resident in the area of responsibility of this office, then you should be aware that there may be additional delay in the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada. This delay will result from the need to refer your case to the Canadian Immigration office which is responsible for the country in which you or your family members normally reside. This referral is necessary to verify any information that you have provided with your application, or for advice concerning qualifications or other matters of a local concern that should be taken into account when assessing your application.

Let us know
If there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce, you have to let us know (see address, fax number and email address below).
You must also inform us of a:
• Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
• Change of immigration representative;
• Request for withdrawal of your application.

Prepare yourself for immigration to Canada

For information about living and working in Canada, please consult the following websites:

The Going to Canada Internet site (www.directioncanada.gc.ca) contains important information about living and working in Canada as well as the “Working in Canada Tool” which will tell you what the current prospects are for your occupation across Canada. It offers information on essential skills, job descriptions, work conditions and opportunities. It will also tell you whether your occupation is a regulated profession in Canada.

The Foreign Credentials Referral Office (www.credentials.gc.ca) provides information and referrals to do with foreign credential recognition.

Information on Citizenship and Immigration (www.cic.gc.ca)

The website of the Government of Canada (www.canada.gc.ca/)

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

MRJ.
Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
always+ve said:
New Delhi Guys surprise yourself as much as i am. This is the reply that someone got from ND VO

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your application as a Federal Skilled Worker, which was initially submitted to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. The CIO recommended your application for further assessment at a visa office and sent you a letter requesting that you submit a complete application package to this office. We have now received your submission.

Before your application can be placed in processing, our office will make a final determination as to whether or not you are eligible for processing. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the determination as well as a refund.

If your application is determined to be eligible for processing, processing will begin on a priority basis.
Applications in the Federal Skilled Worker category require an average of 8 months to process at this office.

Once your application has been assessed, you will receive further instructions from this office. Please do not contact this office to request a status update unless 8 months have passed since you submitted your complete application.
Ive applied through an agent because I was not aware of this forum. With the first PER the agent also advised me to wait for 8 months.

However one thing stands out ... "The CIO recommended your application for further assessment at a visa office and sent you a letter requesting that you submit a complete application package to this office. We have now received your submission."

This means that the person this was intended to did not submit full documents to the CIO ... hence could this be a pre 26/6 applicant?

In which case, the time frames might be alright, seeing that the CIO decision was not based on review of documents!

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
No that is not correct. He is post 26th June applicant and had submitted all his documents to CIO. He has not submitted any documents to VO, all his documents were submitted to CIO.

In fact he is the first ND guy who had received a mail asking him to submit his documents within 120 days. Thereafter he sent a query to ND explaining that he is a post 26th June applicant and has submitted all the documents to CIO. This reply he received in reply to his query.

What surprises me that this reply is a combination of pre 26th June "CIO has recommended...refund..." and post 26th June applicants similar to one received by Manila applicants

Hope i have clarified

Regards

Mars Volta

Oct 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.