File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Some news from a 7th September applicant still waiting - here is the reply received just now to our case-specific e-mail.

Good Evening

Your submission is currently under review by our office. You will be contacted in due course.

D.A.

I hope this is positive news, as they surely would know by now if they were going to reject us? We are Cat 2 FSW.
I am hoping that someone has searched it out because of this e-mail and has then gone into overdrive when they realised that they have processed loads of later ones and that ours has not been finished yet.
We will keep the faith - hold on everyone who has been left behind so far and maybe we will hear something soon.

Beshocar

Sep 17, 2010
hi i have a question
dose sending an E-MAIL TO "FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office Always get a response
and how long dose it take to get a response from the cic
thanks

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Beshocar said:
hi i have a question
dose sending an E-MAIL TO "FSW-Centralized-Intake-Office Always get a response
and how long dose it take to get a response from the cic
thanks
I think they always respond but with what reply and when varies depending on when you are enquiring.
I think that if you do not wait the required length of time they just send the stock response, as you can read on some of he posts on this thread. But I think that if you have waited until you are sure that there are several days between when others of your date received notification but you have not, then they do actually go away and look it up and respond personally.
Our response is not so formal as some others and appears to have actually been written by a person today rather than just being a stock response. It took about a week for them to reply and I feel better to know that someone has been and checked that our application is not lost/mislaid/sent back/otherwise not acceptable.
I would advise anyone to wait maybe a week beyond their place in the tracker for PER and then use the query proforma to query it. That seems to have worked for us.

shacon

Jul 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queencougar said:
Some news from a 7th September applicant still waiting - here is the reply received just now to our case-specific e-mail.

Good Evening

Your submission is currently under review by our office. You will be contacted in due course.

D.A.

I hope this is positive news, as they surely would know by now if they were going to reject us? We are Cat 2 FSW.
I am hoping that someone has searched it out because of this e-mail and has then gone into overdrive when they realised that they have processed loads of later ones and that ours has not been finished yet.
We will keep the faith - hold on everyone who has been left behind so far and maybe we will hear something soon.

I received the same response too.

shacon

Jul 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI

Upon becoming a full member (20 posts) you are able to give good and poor ratings to feeback/ comments made by forum members. This I just realized today.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
beaanddrei said:
Hi Carl128.... actually I did tried to call the bank several times, emailing them thru their website was a result of a confusion coz the one i've been calling told me last Dec 1, 2010 that my DD was still outstanding, meaning: uncashed :eek: ..... since I got worried sick, I emailed them....a week after they informed me that it was already encashed last October 7, 2010....... so i think, the email would have been a more reliable source than somebody from the branch...... btw, please update my status.... encashment of DD: October 7, 2010.....

Just a thought :-[ ..... would an encashment of DD could also mean receiving a PER?.....
Encashment would mean you passed the completeness review stage. Now your paper will be sent for eligibility review, and you will receive PER once they have computed your points and reached 67 (based on the documents you have submitted). Congratulations with the encashment coz youve moved one step forward. Good luck.

mlaforce

Jan 11, 2011
Ah Yes Of Course - Everything is A Conspiracy:

And CanadaVisa.com - Isn't This Forum on Cohen's site - the Montreal-based attorney? So I defend myself, and my intervention is a publicity stunt. OK - you guys win. I'm out of here. Dissention not permitted. Noted. I didn't realise that this forum was a ranting site. Or whatever it is you want it to be. Adios.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
Re: A Word About the Nurse Cap on Marc Laforce's BLOG

2010can said:
Hi Wayne,

I have read the EG7 guideline and found on page 37 below:

Completeness check:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:
 all required fields in your application forms are complete,
 all required documents are submitted from both the CIO document checklist (IMM 5612), and visa-office-specific document checklist,
 the correct processing fee payment has been made.
If your application is:
 incomplete or;
 the occupation you are applying under has reached the allowable limit under category 1,
your entire package (including your payment) will be returned to you with a letter explaining why it is being returned.

Eligibility Review:
An officer will make a final determination of eligibility of your application to determine whether:
 your application qualifies for processing under one of the two categories described in the Ministerial Instructions

If your application does not qualify for processing under the Ministerial Instructions you will be sent a letter that:
 provides the reason why your application is not eligible for processing
 confirms that a refund for the processing fee will be issued

Selection and Admissibility:
If your application is eligible for processing, your application will be assessed against the following requirements:
 minimal requirements
 selection factors
 sufficient funds
 admissibility (criminality, security, medical)
 If your score is equal to or greater than the pass mark, your application will be sent to the visa office for further processing.

Does this mean that who got the PER had pass this three stage at CIO? Please give your valuable comments. As robin got clarification about points I think all PER reciever gone through these steps. This is my personal opinion

Mahbub
Hi, my thoughts on this is if you will check the admissibility part, included there is the criminal, security and medical check. Some applicants specially the early ones did not include the PCC and none of us had undergone medical. IMO, that stage will be completed by the VO which I think is a reasonable thing because its hard from the CIO side to do the criminal and security check.

bohfil

Star Member
Sep 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
07-03-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011/ In process 08-04-2011
Med's Request
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
25-04-2011
hi all
i have been posting here in the forum for now as third day, asking you guys to pls include me..but seems im not welcome here..i though you guys are helpful & accomodating, but that is not what i felt....thanks anyway

ashokrenwa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
18-03-2011 - Dated 10th March
IELTS Request
7 Band - Score
File Transfer...
FEB - 2011
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
MSM-2332 said:
Yes, it is working. Turn me blue. What a relief!!!! :-* :-* :-*

Gone celebrating!!!

congrats MSM 2332...ATBFTR

shacon

Jul 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bohfil said:
hi all
i have been posting here in the forum for now as third day, asking you guys to pls include me..but seems im not welcome here..i though you guys are helpful & accomodating, but that is not what i felt....thanks anyway

An official welcome to the forum. Please be advised that the seniors (Anil and Wayne) will need your information to include on the immigration track sheet which I will forward to you. Hope you find it quite informative.

Shacon

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIO - 09/11/2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
PER - 23/02/11, 2nd AOR - 22/03/11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
16/06/11 / newborns - 17/11/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
kimwayne said:
After a few days of waiting,finally CIO inform me that my bank draft has been cashed,And my document still under process.Please update my info on the spreadsheet.

Thank you so much.

hi kim...
did you ask CIO about the encashment of the BD.... I also emailed them but they did not mention about BD encashment...just sad under process....

so if its in the process stage that means BD encashed....

anyone can comment on this plz....

thnx

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Bohfil: I am sorry you haven't felt included, but will give this thread more time. You will find it invaluable as you proceed through the imm process. Did you give your details to be included in the spread sheet and they haven't been added? I am not sure what you mean about not being included. I wish you every success with your visa and welcome you to our wide spread family. Good Luck.

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIO - 09/11/2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
PER - 23/02/11, 2nd AOR - 22/03/11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
16/06/11 / newborns - 17/11/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
annjay_626 said:
does the refund of the processing fee mean that your BD will be return & can still be credited back to your account? hope somebody can elighten me on this.

In addition to this...I waz just thinking..since CIO encahes BD before processing (assessing application at Initial stage)....and they also say application fees will be refunded upon unsuccessful applicants....

now I am confused how they going to refund encashed BD's..... my question is that at what stage Bd is encashed..........

any suggestions to this pliz

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
congratulations kimwayne for the encashment and good luck too.