Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
Hi Mary: I hope you get your package soon, but would suggest that you contact the CIC asap. I got mine last Thursday (as I remember) and yes, it was opened by them becos the number was noted on my application form. I am sure you can use the notarized copies in the future, no problems. But I think you should act quick becos the CIC might loose your pack if you leave it for long...please others in the forum who missed the boat like us, if any one has a contact that Mary could use to get back her docs please post...thanks..do let us know how you get on...

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Cappuccino said:
Today is a bank holiday is lieu of New Year's Day (since NYD was a Saturday).

So IMO CIO will return to business as usual tomorrow.

Wayne.
I am sorry, but apparently you're right again, because we don't have PERs today yet.

We think positive, tomorrow is new and better day.

Regards

Viktoria

arif2095

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted
AOR Received.
01 March 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
03 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
06 June 2012
ashokrenwa said:
Thank you very much for your reply Arif.. :D :D

I will try to contact them at the earliest..a

aSHOK...
Thanks Ashok. Looking forward to hear good news from you.
Arif

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
mayankpandya said:
Does anyone have idea of what is the advantage of Qubac immigration as compare to FSW ? Is it necessary if the person go to qubac & have to stay there only ?

Regards,

Mayank
You can apply to any Province for a PNP (Provincial Nomination) if you have a job offer and an LMO.
The PNP process can be quicker than FSW in some Provinces, but are not necessarily faster. (In B.C recently we were told that the PNP stream is taking the same timescale as FSW.)
With these routes in common with Quebec, you are tied to staying in the Province in which you applied for a set period of time. Most people don't mind this because they are happy to stay in their chosen Province. Most people do not go to live in their new country and choose to relocate very soon, especially given the size of Canada and each Province has a huge choice of both rural and city living, some have both coastal and inland areas. Each one is very diverse.
The main issue with applying to Quebec is the requirement to be at a very good standard in French. They might conduct the interview in French, I believe, so you do need to be very competent indeed.

Viktoria

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13.07.2011 add. document
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
17.10.2011 In process........: 23.11.2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Dear Indira, I like very much your prediction about lending (5 months etc.)

I would like all we be with you in this plane.

Best wishes in new 2011.

Viktoria

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
queencougar said:
You can apply to any Province for a PNP (Provincial Nomination) if you have a job offer and an LMO.
The PNP process can be quicker than FSW in some Provinces, but are not necessarily faster. (In B.C recently we were told that the PNP stream is taking the same timescale as FSW.)
With these routes in common with Quebec, you are tied to staying in the Province in which you applied for a set period of time. Most people don't mind this because they are happy to stay in their chosen Province. Most people do not go to live in their new country and choose to relocate very soon, especially given the size of Canada and each Province has a huge choice of both rural and city living, some have both coastal and inland areas. Each one is very diverse.
The main issue with applying to Quebec is the requirement to be at a very good standard in French. They might conduct the interview in French, I believe, so you do need to be very competent indeed.
Just to clarify, I believe that you do not need a job offer for Quebec if you are on their list of occupations in demand, which is different from the National FSW list. Otherwise you need a job offer and LMO.
Just wanted to make that clear :D
Here is the site that might help you with information
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html

thoro

Dec 28, 2010
phils..
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec.08,10
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
wishing
LANDED..........
soon
Cappuccino said:
Ok firstly please stop being so aggressive/defensive. We are not selecting an elite group of people, we are just trying to ensure everyone on the spreadsheet is active so that the timelines are accurate. The only way people are removed from the spreadsheet is if they don't post here for 6 weeks or more their entry is turned to red, and then after a week or so are removed from the list if they do not post.

If you provide all your details again I will be happy to re-add you.

Wayne.
will you please add me,so i may know if there is progress on my application..
NOC 3152
date filed: 12-02-2010
date received: 12-08-2010
VO: manila,phils.
payment: CC
IELTS: sent with application

thank you,

thoro. :)

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
queencougar said:
It was for all those acting in that way by contacting CIO unneccessarily, of which you were the latest one.
Your e-mail received the response we had all predicted i.e. it didn't tell you anything you didn't already know, other than giving you a tracking number which will also just tell you the same thing.
I don't know why you feel aggrieved or feel the need to try to defend such actions when the results clearly support my original comment.
If you are upset to be named amongst others, then do not contribute to a forum where you state your and therefore by implication invite comment.
People have no time for touchy or precious individuals here - we are all in this to comment in a way which helps all of us, speeds the process, helps us avoid errors and reduces the inevitable stress of this long wait and that is what I did in my original comment.
Happily, I notice you now seem to be advising others to wait longer before contacting CIO, so I am glad that you now realise that this is a better strategy for the good of everyone. Patience is a virtue and not one I am blessed with in great measure, but we should all try to develop an attitude of peace of mind and tranquility which will help us through the coming months.
I hope we both receive the news we have been hoping for in the next few days. :D
I was just upset with you because youve put my name in your statement which you could have rephrased to a more general statement without mentioning names. I only reacted and said what I said because you mentioned mine thats all. I dont mind your statement regarding people emailing CIO coz its yours and we're entitled to give ours. And ive mentioned there that I refrained myself from contacting CIO before coz its not my month yet which is also indicated in the spread sheet. Which is also the reason why I adviced the guy yesterday not to contact CIO coz he had just submitted his application last month and would probably not receive any response from CIO.
Regarding the Info that I got from CIO, it was a relief more than anything else. Even though I already know that, you see, in these times when you havent heard anything from them for almost 3 months you would start to think a lot of WHAT IF's????????? anxiety builds up and I think you also know that.
No hard feelings, I know you only reacted to the harsh words Ive said and so did I. This is a free forum.
I hope and pray that we all get what we all wanted not just PER but a PR. Good luck to you too.

thoro

Dec 28, 2010
phils..
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec.08,10
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
wishing
LANDED..........
soon
carl128 said:
Thoro dont worry, your application reached them way before your NOC was closed. But, the thing is it will take them about 3-4 months to assess yours just like everyone here. Try to refrain yourself from contacting them in a month or two coz you might not receive any response yet. Did you apply thru a consultancy or just by yourself?
i did my application by mself...how will i know if my application is refused or is returned?[/color]

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
To Carl and Queencougar +1 each....I feel it brings us ALL down when there is disharmony in our far flung family. Thank you both for buoying us back up in preparation for the start of the New Year and New Week. Best of luck to those next in line and those still hanging on to hear their good news from a little farther back.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
If your file is incomplete it will be returned to you immedialtely but some people received their application back after 2-3 months (That sucks). If it is complete, it will be sent to eligibility stage thats which will take them about 3 months to assess. If your application passed their criteria, you will be sent a PER (Positve Eligiblity Review) after that they will send it to the VO. Well I could only say upto that point coz so far no one has gone beyond that.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
Pippin said:
To Carl and Queencougar +1 each....I feel it brings us ALL down when there is disharmony in our far flung family. Thank you both for buoying us back up in preparation for the start of the New Year and New Week. Best of luck to those next in line and those still hanging on to hear their good news from a little farther back.
Thanks Pippin.

edidigit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-1-2011
IELTS Request
send all together
File Transfer...
23-09-2010
Hi,

We are here to help each other as you said. When some user (like me) was an active user for a while and he had post many comments for sure he/she is not a fake ID. I missed the point of puring the list! Is it to remove fake information or is to remove people that are not coming to forum everyday? Each of us may not have enough time to spend everyday on this forum and chat with others! we are waiting for the next step of the immigration and it is by itself a stressful time.

It is better to change the policy of 6 weeks active users that is make the forum a chit-chat place than being informative. The whole point of forum is that post a message if you have some information to share or if you think you have some CORRECT answer reply to a post.

For you information I have post 2 weeks ago while my name was on list and nobody care.

Cappuccino said:
Ok firstly please stop being so aggressive/defensive. We are not selecting an elite group of people, we are just trying to ensure everyone on the spreadsheet is active so that the timelines are accurate. The only way people are removed from the spreadsheet is if they don't post here for 6 weeks or more their entry is turned to red, and then after a week or so are removed from the list if they do not post.

If you provide all your details again I will be happy to re-add you.

Wayne.

edidigit

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2010
AOR Received.
27-1-2011
IELTS Request
send all together
File Transfer...
23-09-2010
Hi ,

Thank you. Sorry that my sound was not be so polite, but I don't have time to come in regular to forum and chat with other members to be consider as an active user. Maybe it is good now for all of us to take a look at this trend and see how many informative and useful comments come in a day and how many post is just X asks Y how are you!? that makes the awesome forum like this more chat place than anything else. Is't it ?

my information:

Singapore 7241
23 SEP CIO
2 OCT CC cashed
POC sent with app

anil04_10 said:
Hey bro

Happy New Year to you too. I hope you had a nice time this weekend ......
I agree that you did contact us for your name being in red. It might not have been noticed. But the way you have responded is very funny man ...... your name can be added again, but can you take back your action being so critical. We are here to help each other in a friendly way and to everyone, respectfully ........NOT as you said to a selected group of people.
BTW, I have added your name ..... blanks are for the date of CC charged and the PCC .... will be glad to update as soon as you reply. Thank you.

Cheers, Anil

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edidigit said:
Hi,

We are here to help each other as you said. When some user (like me) was an active user for a while and he had post many comments for sure he/she is not a fake ID. I missed the point of puring the list! Is it to remove fake information or is to remove people that are not coming to forum everyday? Each of us may not have enough time to spend everyday on this forum and chat with others! we are waiting for the next step of the immigration and it is by itself a stressful time.

It is better to change the policy of 6 weeks active users that is make the forum a chit-chat place than being informative. The whole point of forum is that post a message if you have some information to share or if you think you have some CORRECT answer reply to a post.

For you information I have post 2 weeks ago while my name was on list and nobody care.
Dear edidigit, my apologies for this unintended mistake. Please rest sure that no one here has any thing personal against you and that removing your name, among others, from the list was merely an organizational action intended to benefit the entire group. Having that said, I should appraise the good work done by the gentlemen who put their time and effort to purify the spreadsheet from inactive and out-of-date records. About 20 records were removed, and if one of them were removed mistakenly, this is still a well-done task.

The whole point of having the tracking sheet is to allow everyone to know, at reasonable accuracy, what is going on in the CIO and the VOs, therefore alleviating the anxiety and enabling people to make good predictions about the timeline of their application processing. Having a lot of outdated and false records completely distort the picture and make the information that people can infer from the sheet irrelevant and meaningless.

However, removing the inactive records all together from the sheet might not be the best option. Therefore, what we are going to do is to hide them temporary in anticipation of positive responses from the inactive member, therefore avoiding the need to add them back when they appear again.

I hope this clarified the point.