27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
engy said:
i really wished us a merry christmas and a hapy new year.but in the first hour in that new year i have many friends who were injuried in a bomb explow in front of a church in my beloved city Alxandria.
i wish i could get that visa before INJURING me in front of my church in EGYPT
really can not hold my tears
Hi engy,

Really sorry to hear that. Wishing a Peaceful world in future and ALL free from any Suffer! Take good care!

apsa4ever

Jul 19, 2010
engy said:
i really wished us a merry christmas and a hapy new year.but in the first hour in that new year i have many friends who were injuried in a bomb explow in front of a church in my beloved city Alxandria.
I am really very sad to hear such bad news. Alexandria has always been the City of Peace and Joy.These devastation are from people who don't like Egypt and who want disputes between its populations.I believe that it came from outside Egypt and I think after a while someone will explode some mosques so that it will make Muslims suspicious that some Christians did that looking for revenge.
I hope that Egypt will be as it used to be ;peaceful ,friendly and Muslims and Christians are brothers.

dgm

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
received by GLEN Sept.8 2010; PCC not included; BD encashed Sept.15, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec.29, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs
Med's Request
Feb 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 13, 2011
hi guys...

after receiving PER what would happen next? as per cio they would forward our application to MANILA visa office. would our documents be screened here in MANILA again? or are we just gonna wait for interview or medicals?

thanks! happy new year!

dgm

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Hi Everyone..

Wishing you and your family a very happy, healthy, wealthy, promising and fulfilling new year 2011.

Cheers! Raj.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
dgm said:
hi guys...

after receiving PER what would happen next? as per cio they would forward our application to MANILA visa office. would our documents be screened here in MANILA again? or are we just gonna wait for interview or medicals?

thanks! happy new year!

dgm
Your Visa Office will perform all the background checks on your documents - qualifications, references etc and if they are satisfied that everything meets the requirements then they will send medical requests. (If you did not send Police checks with the original application, they will request those before medicals.)
Timescales are unknown since the June changes, but we are all hoping it will be a faster process than before.

snow100

Oct 24, 2009
engy said:
i cannot hold my tears too...alexandria is also my beloved city and what happened there is extremely shocking hold on and take care ..

asoo62

Star Member
Oct 16, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan 2011
Med's Request
6 Apr 2011
Med's Done....
28 Apr 2011
Passport Req..
12 Jun 2011
Cam1234 said:
Engy you have your PER, and your Visa is only 6 to 9 months away. Please keep yourself out of harms way until your travel plans are arranged. Be strong...

Take care my friend,
Cam
Hi Cam,
Please inform me is it for sure that for those who have applied after 26th of June the process is going to be faster? Like you mentioned getting a visa in about 9 months? Cause I've heard that at this date, it's still applicants of June 2009 who are getting their medical requests, don't new applicants have to stand in that queue?

engy

Oct 24, 2010
egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2010
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2010 ---2AOR 21 FEB 2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
10 Feb 2011
Med's Request
2 May 2011
Med's Done....
12 May 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27 July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
8 August 2011
LANDED..........
24 march 2012
dear friends
thanks for your sympathy and suppoort.It is an honour to be a member of that great forum wirh really precious people like you
special thanks to Cam , Canady , Amro elsayed , Kathe , apsa4ever and
snow100
i hope that one day there will be no murder and blood any more around the world
I hope that all forum members get their visas in 2011

C

Cam1234

asoo62 said:
Hi Cam,
Please inform me is it for sure that for those who have applied after 26th of June the process is going to be faster? Like you mentioned getting a visa in about 9 months? Cause I've heard that at this date, it's still applicants of June 2009 who are getting their medical requests, don't new applicants have to stand in that queue?
Hi asoo62:

This is just a guess on my part and nothing more, but I think 9 months after you receive your PER is a good time to expect PR Visas, for post June 26 applicants... I hope it is sooner, but no one really knows, not even CIO I'm afraid.

Happy New Year,
Cam

always+ve

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Aug
Doc's Request.
With Appln
AOR Received.
23rd Nov
IELTS Request
with Appl
File Transfer...
16th Feb
Med's Request
2nd March
Med's Done....
11th March
Passport Req..
2nd March, submitted 16th March, old passports submitted 4th June
Don't think VO will intimate that they have received our papers from CIO and that they have begun processing. CIO never sent any communication to the applicants that they received our applications and that they have started the review/eligibility. Further communication between CIO and VO is sort of an internal office communication...in that case expecting VO to intimate that they have received out papers is like asking for 2 much.

Its almost 40 days that many of us have received their PER. So assuming that the VO have not yet received our papers is unbelievable or that CIO has not communicated with the respective VO would surprise me

Chinkazus

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
My sympathy and compassions to you as well, Engy! I hope your injuries, both of your body and heart will be healed by Him.
engy said:
dear friends
thanks for your sympathy and suppoort.It is an honour to be a member of that great forum wirh really precious people like you
special thanks to Cam , Canady , Amro elsayed , Kathe , apsa4ever and
snow100
i hope that one day there will be no murder and blood any more around the world
I hope that all forum members get their visas in 2011

bhavikcpatel

Star Member
Jul 18, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent With Original Application to CIO ,
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent With Original Application to CIO ( 6 Band - 8 Point)
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Med's Request
24-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-06-2011
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2011
LANDED..........
13-12-2011
Mode of Payment : CC
PCC - No PCC with initial application

How long it will take to get first response from CIO, is there any application received type of confirmation message?
Amro Elsayed said:
Please my friend can you confirm the way of payment and if you send the pcc along with the application or not

i added you to the spread sheet i think you the last one in the past year for our spread sheet and after that we will add more people in 2011

AMro

Chinkazus

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
9 months after getting PER, hmm... That's sad. I hope they will be faster than that... Oh, well... the most important this to get the visas. Not to be rejected.
Cam1234 said:
Hi asoo62:

This is just a guess on my part and nothing more, but I think 9 months after you receive your PER is a good time to expect PR Visas, for post June 26 applicants... I hope it is sooner, but no one really knows, not even CIO I'm afraid.

Happy New Year,
Cam

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
bhavikcpatel said:
Mode of Payment : CC
PCC - No PCC with initial application

Updated my friend welcome to the forum

Amro

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
asoo62 said:
Hi Cam,
Sadly for the pre-June 26th applicants, the evidence shows that those whose jobs have been struck from the list of eligible occupations for Cat 1 are experiencing significant delays in the stage after their AOR, while they wait for the medical requests (or any news at all). I think this is sad for them because, although they applied in good faith, they now seem to have been put on the back burner.
I deduce from this evidence that the Visa Offices have been instructed to process the new apps as a priority, but continue processing the older apps of now-defunct Cat 1s by drip feeding them into the new stream at a slow rate. This would make perfect sense to Canada, as they would not want to rush through all these apps and find their labour market flooded with people for whom there were no available jobs but they have a duty to process them as they were eligible under the rules in place when they applied and they are past the acceptance stage. I do not think CIC wants to reject these people, but they do not want them to either flood the labour market or delay the flow of those applicants that they are now interested in through the immigration system. Obviously the Cat 2 avenue is exempt from this as they already have secured a job. The fact that Temporary Work Permits are now being issued routinely for only 1 year (rather than 2 or even 3 ears being common before) also suggests that the processing time for these applicants will be under 1 year.
You could see it as actually being fairer to the previous Cat 1 applicants ( as well as much better for everyone applying since) - I would not want to land in a strange country to find that my profession was so over-subscribed that I spent all my savings before I had found a job. That would be a disaster.
Many people think that the process will be a lot faster now - guesses are in the 6-12 month range - and the above strategy would accomplish the aims of CIC quite well and fit the facts.
NO PROOF of this is yet available, however and we will have to wait and see what happens to our friends who have received the first PER. All eyes will be on asaif!