+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

C

Cam1234

Pippin said:
I see that Cam has selected April Fool's Day, hmmmm. The question is, would we believe anyone who TOLD us they got MED that day??
lol Pippin... I have a feeling I will get mine on that day ;)

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
An interesting things is that people who havent sent PCC's with their application and have received AOR's (i am one of them) didnt have any communication about it in the AOR (i mean when to submit it )

What do all the forum members think... should we start the process of collecting these...???

for myself i need to take one from the FBI (which takes 2-3 months) and one from the india embassey (which takes 2 months)..

when do u think the VO will ask for these...???

FMA/Wayne/ Indira/Anil/Pippin/Cam/Canady/Amro/Asaif/canadaJimmy any suggestions???? :'(

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Avi: IF it was me, I'd be tempted to get the process started now and try to save some time at the other end by either sending PCC to VO as soon as I had it in hand, or at least "on hand" when they request it. Would check the fine print to make sure they haven't changed the acceptable life span of PCC first. Uncharted waters these, so I am only guessing. What do the smart ones think?

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]For those who their VO is Buffalo:[/size][/size][/size]

This is the procedure they've had before 26 June 2010 and the processing time was 17 months. Now it seems the first part is done in Sydney . They considered 20 weeks for this first part. Now we can hope that the processing time will be around 12 months instead of 17.(17-5=12)

;) :) ;) :) ;D :D ;D :D :D ;D ;) :)

What Happens Next?

Once you have submitted your application, we will check to ensure that all required application forms have been properly completed and submitted, the application processing fee is in the proper form and amount, and that all required supporting documentation have been provided.

If your application package does not meet these requirements, we will return it to you. No file will be created or record kept until a properly completed application package has been submitted.

If your application is complete, we will begin to process it. You will be sent an acknowledgment of receipt letter that:

notifies you of this fact and provides you with your visa office file number;
sets out some basic instructions for contact with this office;
gives you a brief outline as to future processing steps.
Please allow at least 20 weeks between our receipt of an application and its return to you or our sending of the acknowledgment of receipt letter.

Please wait until you hear from us with further instructions and do not contact our office or send in any further documentation during that period.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/next-subsequentes.aspx?lang=eng

C

Cam1234

avi_15 said:
An interesting things is that people who havent sent PCC's with their application and have received AOR's (i am one of them) didnt have any communication about it in the AOR (i mean when to submit it )

What do all the forum members think... should we start the process of collecting these...???

for myself i need to take one from the FBI (which takes 2-3 months) and one from the india embassey (which takes 2 months)..

FMA/Wayne/ Indira/Anil/Pippin/Cam/Canady/Amro/Asaif/canadaJimmy any suggestions???? :'(
Hi Avi_15

I'm just guessing here, but I think as soon as our applications are received at VO, one of the first things they do is contact us, let us know, and tell those without PCCs to send them in.

Now let's see, it took my FBI docs two months to get to me. So if you apply now, you should have them by Feb. 15... and if the 3 month rule to VO is still in effect (which I wholeheartedly think it no longer is) then your PCCs would be valid until May 15... The question you have to ask yourself is, will the VO contact you before May 15 and ask you to submit your PCCs... In my opinion the answer is yes...

Cam

smiler 11

Mar 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/11/2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
.22/02/2011....
IELTS Request
submitted with app
File Transfer...
.....28/03/2011 approx
Med's Request
.....13/10/2011
Med's Done....
......02/12/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
30/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
asap ;0)
:)I think the first date will be 26th Feb :p, I would like our PER then also :-*

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
avi_15 said:

If i were in your shoes, i would start collecting them right away. Even if you'll have no contact from your VO requesting them let's say till March, your PC will still be valid (If it will take 2 months, you'll get it may be by the end of February and will be valid till May).
So I'd prefer to start collecting them so as not to delay your visa without need.

Good luck :)

smoun

Nov 6, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
received by CIO on 8th december 2010
Doc's Request.
sent along with the application
AOR Received.
1st AOR 3rd march 2011 2nd AOR 7 april status changed to "in process" on 20th may
IELTS Request
sent along with the application
Med's Request
waiting
is somone applying or having applied under the noc code 2121(biologists)present here, on this forum?if yes, then kindly tell the status of ur application. i have also applied under the same category and my application reached N/S on 8 dec 2010.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
avi_15 said:

I did not submit my PCC with my application but I have forwarded them to my lawyers afterwards.
They have informed me that they would be able to submit my PCC into my file once I get my AOR.
I guess this is one of the advantages of using a lawyer. I'm sure they know something that we don't.
I won't advise you to do the same as you know, documents get lost at CIC. Maybe you should wait till the VO requests them. It would only cause a small delay unless you are confident you can follow up the PCC submission to your file.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Pippin said:
Katyspring: it is our friend's application. I am not the applicant. At least there are things we can still do, so it isn't that one is completely powerless, but there has to be something fundamentally wrong with a system that can lose such a large document and with such consistency!~ Both packages were delivered to CIO, so problem is with them, not Courier. Are you getting anywhere with your company?
While the merrymakers drink PERked coffee and wager on the first Medicals, perhaps us bottom feeders should have a contest of our own....who can submit the most applications before getting one processed???? LOL....gotta keep laughing cause it is too hard to read the screen through tears.
Red1....PER is what the lucky ones get, a Positive Evaluation Receipt, a ticket to the main event. The lineup is long, but it seems to be moving. Good Luck.

Dear Pippin...
It's really shocking and frustrating to know what happened to your friend :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:.
I'm speechless! :-X :-X :-X
May God help him one way or another.

C

Cam1234

mari1981 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]For those who their VO is Buffalo:[/size][/size][/size]

This is the procedure they've had before 26 June 2010 and the processing time was 17 months. Now it seems the first part is done in Sydney . They considered 20 weeks for this first part. Now we can hope that the processing time will be around 12 months instead of 17.(17-5=12)

;) :) ;) :) ;D :D ;D :D :D ;D ;) :)
Hi Mari:

I'm somewhat puzzled by that 17 month number. If you go to the Buffalo Visa office thread, link below, and look at the dates when people have submitted their applications to CIO until the date they have gotten their Visas, you will see that the majority fall around 14 months.

So in my view if we take away three months (120 days for docs in pre June 26), then the post June 26 people in Buffalo visa office should have their visas in 11 months, from the time their application was received at CIO.

Obviously everything I have written here is unscientific, but it took most of the people on the Buffalo VO thread 14 months from the time application was received to the time they got their Visa... I hope my unorthodox analysis comes true ???

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-filed-through-ns-buffalo-filed-from-usa-t26562.0.html

Cam

red1plu

Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Aug-2010, General, 8.0
red1plu said:
anyone, what does PER stand for? Does the docs receipt confirmation go by email or by normal post? thanks =)
anyone answer my questions pls?

C

Cam1234

red1plu said:
Hi Red1plu:

A PER is the same as AOR, which is when CIO contacts you by email to let you know your application has passed eligibility.

Cam

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
red1plu said:
PER stands for "Positive Eligibility Review" . As it is issued after the eligibility review is done, forumers belive that it is more of a PER than an AOR. So there's a tendency here to call it a PER.