+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

C

Cam1234

avi_15 said:
cam and jhny..

my only fear is that if the AOR comes with instructions of submitting the PCC with 30/45 days to the VO(after AOR receival) then we r doomed because we all know FBI would take anywhere between 50-90 days for the PCC and indian embassey would take 60-80 days
avi_15, I hear you... but there is nothing we can do. Under the new guidelines our PCCs are valid for one year, and they have dropped the demand that PCCs be no more than 3 months old when they reach VO... so we should be fine.

There is no way to confirm this though, because Buffalo will not respond to emails without your client number, given to you in the PER.

I honestly don't believe they would ask us to give new ones in 30/45 days. They are in Buffalo and know all about FBI clearance, every US applicant would fail. I am certain they will find a fair way to handle the situation.

Cam

ashokrenwa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
18-03-2011 - Dated 10th March
IELTS Request
7 Band - Score
File Transfer...
FEB - 2011
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Coffee said:
Moscow VO on the move, I got my PER from FSW-Centralized_Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca yesterday at 10 PM.

"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of:

X Work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 26, 2010. "

IT WAS UR TURN TO BE CONGRATULATED...

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS COFFEEE.. :D :D :D :D :D :D

ATBFTR

aSHOk....

HERE IT GOES ... IT WAS UR TURN NOW...TO BE CONGRATULATED :) :) :)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D coNGRATS COFFEE :D :D :D :D :D :D

ashokrenwa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
7 Band - Score
File Transfer...
FEB - 2011
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
bindu.allam said:
Anil,
Dont you think it would be better if you removed returned applications from the ND tracker?? lets see a clearer picture of where we stand.
Hey Bindu, :D

You are correct to an extent.. we can have a master sheet1 where we have all the members and sheet2 for people who received AORS and can continue on that with MEDICALS AND PCC as well.. and one for inactive members and th ones whose applications were returned :'( :'(..

its easy to say but once its done...with difficulty later it will be very easy..
I can help as well..thogh i work in nights and sleep in day.. please dont hesitate to ask..this forum rocks..

[b] :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X??????WAYNE COFFEE WENSTUMPED ANIL ASAIF WHAT DO YOU ALL SAY..???????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???[/b]​

aSHOK....[/b]

ashokrenwa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
7 Band - Score
File Transfer...
FEB - 2011
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
harmony1 said:
I posted my question at several places in FSW forum but did not get a satisfactory answer.
I hope I will get it here.

CIO received my FSW app in NOV. 2010 and cashed my payment in a few days. But I have doubts about my education points and fear that
I will fall short of 67. My question is ;

Does CIO return an application if it falls short of 67 ? Or it forwards it to the Visa office without looking at the points?
Harmony,

sorry to say but if it fails short of 67 points they will return it back.. even i have 67 border line cases will have their life in mouth..like me..

aSHOK...

psychnars

Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
4151 (Psych)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application Recvd Oct. 18, 2010: post june 2010
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
April 11, 2011 (kids' and mine); June 25, 2011-hubby's
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug. 04, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 24, 2011
LANDED..........
Saskatchewan; Nov. 3, 2011
Yesterday, i emailed CIC and asked about the status of my application. Below is their reply after 24 hours. My BD has been encashed already. Does it mean that I passed the completeness check? :

"Good Morning
Your submission is currently under review by our office. You will be contacted in due course.
Thank you for your interest in Canada."

D.A.

ashokrenwa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
7 Band - Score
File Transfer...
FEB - 2011
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Advance123 said:
If you choose to call them, it does not change the standard answer you get and it does not stop them from returning your application after 3 or 6 months.
The reason for the backlog is inadequate staffing and if less people are calling, they can reassign more people to review applications. Moreover you can not make any changes to your application until they have contacted you. Finding out that your application is under review is of no help until the review is completed and either accepted or rejected. Everyone needs to relax and stop stressing over what they can not influence. There is a time frame for the new process and most of the checks are being done in Nova Scotia. The VO will only verify documents and issue visas which will make the process faster. The difficult part is Nova Scotia. This is why it is taking so long. Stop stressing, enjoy your life and wait for a pleasant surprise.
Hey Advance123,

I think we have spent so much that we can enquire as much as needed in time frames..

OR ELSE they will be JOBLESS we cant hit their earning..

LET D.A reply and HAVE fooood...

take it the correct way... just wanted to say that the actual time will come when it actuallY comes...

aSHOK...

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Ashok... Please mind your font size.. u are wasting a lot of space..

ashokrenwa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
7 Band - Score
File Transfer...
FEB - 2011
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
avi_15 said:
Ashok... Please mind your font size.. u are wasting a lot of space..
avi15.. i have used it to show i am alive on the forum or wise i fear i may be removed ..

the space belongs to COHEN anyway...

enjoy your time reading it... I will keep it smaller on small occasions and big on big ones.,.

AOR's are heavy.. for me.

will try to occupy less space bro...

take care..

Victory

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
March 09, 2011
Med's Done....
VO Received April 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011
LANDED..........
Soon
psychnars said:
Yesterday, i emailed CIC and asked about the status of my application. Below is their reply after 24 hours. My BD has been encashed already. Does it mean that I passed the completeness check? :

"Good Morning
Your submission is currently under review by our office. You will be contacted in due course.

D.A.
It say just now they receive it, friend. If review & complete will have paper number like some post mail in last pages.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
psychnars said:

"Good Morning

D.A.
If your BD is encashed then yes, youre file is already in eligibility stage as confirmed by your email inquiry.. Congrats in advance.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
Hi coffee!! congratulations! Nice song Bindu.

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
Advance123 said:
Whatever happens, I hope people will just stop bothering CIC with enquiries!

Everybody will get their responses soon enough. People who should be reviewing applications are busy taking enquiries.

Calling or writing them will not speed up the process. Remember it used to take up to 4 years to process.

As long as your application is not returned, you have made it.

I doubt if the 20000 cap will be reached so you are all needed!

Chill out and discuss how you plan to live in Canada after you arrive.
Hi advance 123, IMO its everybody's rights to know what is going on with ones file. For me, it's okay to inquire from cic if your file has been accepted (complete) or rejected, specialy for those who dont know if their CC or DD is encashed. There have been instances when applications were returned almost 3 months from filing, and the applicants have no slightest idea. I dont beleive that inquiry will cause more delays, CIC is not that jurassic. I myself is already thinking of sending cio an email (because of eagerness, tension for waiting), but of course, since I applied in september and there are lots of august guys still waiting, I would wait for them first before I do that.

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Cam1234 said:
avi_15, I hear you... but there is nothing we can do. Under the new guidelines our PCCs are valid for one year, and they have dropped the demand that PCCs be no more than 3 months old when they reach VO... so we should be fine.

There is no way to confirm this though, because Buffalo will not respond to emails without your client number, given to you in the PER.

I honestly don't believe they would ask us to give new ones in 30/45 days. They are in Buffalo and know all about FBI clearance, every US applicant would fail. I am certain they will find a fair way to handle the situation.

Cam
Avi_15, yes you are right but we can say, we already got our PCC after submitting our application as per their interaction and we can show them, its not in our hands when we are going to hear, it is totally possible we may hear in next june if 33 week time line is true....then we may have to order for 3rd time....so.....i have no idea what to do but i don't want to spend extra money on that...

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Hi All – It’s been some time. Been very busy with work and travels. Just got back a few hours ago, and only managed a few hours of sleep.

A big congratulations to all who have received their AORs. For the rest, I am sure it will be a matter of time before you get yours too. As for myself, I received mine on the 29th.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yahooooooooo!

Smiler11 - my deepest condolences on the passing of your dad.

And now back to bed.....!

Cheers

pgt

Star Member
Jul 1, 2009
@ Psychnars, I read in your statistics that you have mentioned CIO as your visa office. Is it true? if so, you are asking for some trouble becuase you should write the nearst visa office rather than CIO itself....