Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Hi Katy,

I came to know who recieved my application by the courier tracking number

Regards
Bindu

katyspring said:
Dear Bindu

How do you know who received your apps.? Did you have an email or sth that let you know your dox were received by Paul, or did they made a reply to your query? I'm asking since I niether have a CC nor a BD to track. I'm gonna pay through Money Order, that was my only available option to pay, and it's not traceable.. Kind of cash you know. ::)So after submission , I have only the courier tracker to follow up to delivery, and afterwards I'll have to wait for CIO to drop me a line. ???

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
johnyusa said:
Me too, i was just wondering since in the past it has taken 3 months for the returned application to reach in India. Anyway, you can send another email to CIC but i don't think they have based their reply on date of draft. If they had encashed the draft, they would know that. Did you send the birth certificate or metric certificate as proof of birth? I also hope you have provided the translations wherever required. In the beginning, CIC was very fussy about minor things and may have returned the applications because of some unknown reason. Still, try to find out from the bank about draft and also start preparing a new application with a cover letter. You may be able to get in since it was not your mistake if you did not get the returned application. I would say this the biggest mistake CIC is making and they should be taken to task for that. Why can they send an email acknowledging the received application and then emailing about the return of application and what was missing. Other forum members may have some other ideas and you can wait for them.
i have sent birth certificate in english. it was fully complete application

C

Cam1234

Hello fellow applicants ;D Hope today brings you health, wealth, and happiness :)
Or maybe just an AOR ;)

Good Luck to all,
Cam

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Cam1234 said:
Hello fellow applicants ;D Hope today brings you health, wealth, and happiness :)
Or maybe just an AOR ;)

Good Luck to all,
Cam
Goddammit I glanced across the screen and just saw the word "AOR" and lots of smiley faces I thought you'd got your AOR! :)

Wayne.

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
smiler 11 said:
Hi I've not been on in a while ,had a trip up to Scotland :(,unfortunately my dad had passed away. had to drive back to England yesterday in the snow,just getting into practice for driving in Canada at winter.Good to see the AORs are starting.Goodluck to all.
Sorry to hear your loss friend.
May your dad rest in peace.

Trail Ends

Oct 12, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
03-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
03-02-2011
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2011
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
I made an enquiry in FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca just a moment back asking about the status of my application. Immediete after I clicked the send-Mail option a new mail I got in my inbox. Which is the automated mail from CIO, which reads as follows:
This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Federal Skilled Workers - Centralized Intake Office.

If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding using e-mail unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information. In this respect, if you are the applicant and you provide us with your full name, date of birth, and a file number or Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) client ID, or you are a person to whom we are authorized to release information (written consent on the immigration file) and are able to provide the applicant's full name, DOB and the file number or CIC client ID, you will receive a reply by e-mail within 20 working days. If you are not the applicant or you are not authorized to receive the information, you will not receive a further reply to your e-mail. If you have applied within the last six weeks, we will not be responding to your enquiry- please ensure adequate time has passed before making an enquiry. Please note that we will not respond to e-mails concerning the following:

* Processing of Permanent Resident Cards.
* Processing of Citizenship applications.
* Requests to expedite processing of cases.

* This e-mail box cannot be used to submit additional information/documentation to be added to your application.

Please note that e-mail is not a secure channel of communication. CIC is not liable for the unauthorized disclosure of personal information to or the misuse of that information by a third party where we took reasonable means to verify the identity of the party.

Please tell me every one made a enquiry received this?

C

Cam1234

Cappuccino said:
Goddammit I glanced across the screen and just saw the word "AOR" and lots of smiley faces I thought you'd got your AOR! :)

Wayne.
Ah Wayne :) I don't think I will see anything for myself anytime soon, but I pray that we all get our AORs before New Years.

Best to you... Oh, and you know what works best with a hangover? More drinks! ;)
Cam

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Wayne and Friends,

I'm very confused with the CIC's reply when they say that "To date your application has not been reviewed by an official, therefore currently it has neither been Accepted nor Rejected for processing"

Does this mean that my application was not even checked for completness or does this mean that my initial eligiblity assesment is not yet done ?. When they say it was not reviewed by any officials did they misplaced my apps and found it very recently , does such thing happens in CIC office ?.

Also is there a possibility that final assesment for individual skill group is done respective group of people having the same skill set and the assesment for 3152 NOC is not yet started ?. I called up the CIC number twice but could get thru to a official, is there any specific day or time we need to call them ?

I had put presure on the bank official and they have now taken a written request for checking my BD encashment details and they have informed me it would take around 10 working days to confirm it. I'm getting very tensed as the days passby . Please let me know your thoughts.

Regards
Bindu

Bindu said:
Hi Friends ,

I got the below reply from fsw-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca probably an hr ago

Good Morning.

For clarification: Your application is at our office. To date your application has not been reviewed by an official, therefore currently it has neither been Accepted nor Rejected for processing. You will be contacted upon completion of the assessment of your file.

D.A.

Warm Regards
Bindu

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yes I received the same

Cheers
Bindu

Trail Ends said:
I made an enquiry in FSW-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca just a moment back asking about the status of my application. Immediete after I clicked the send-Mail option a new mail I got in my inbox. Which is the automated mail from CIO, which reads as follows:
This is an automatic acknowledgement of your e-mail addressed to the Federal Skilled Workers - Centralized Intake Office.

Please tell me every one made a enquiry received this?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Bindu said:
Hi Wayne and Friends,

I'm very confused with the CIC's reply when they say that "To date your application has not been reviewed by an official, therefore currently it has neither been Accepted nor Rejected for processing"

Does this mean that my application was not even checked for completness or does this mean that my initial eligiblity assesment is not yet done ?. When they say it was not reviewed by any officials did they misplaced my apps and found it very recently , does such thing happens in CIC office ?.

Also is there a possibility that final assesment for individual skill group is done respective group of people having the same skill set and the assesment for 3152 NOC is not yet started ?. I called up the CIC number twice but could get thru to a official, is there any specific day or time we need to call them ?

I had put presure on the bank official and they have now taken a written request for checking my BD encashment details and they have informed me it would take around 10 working days to confirm it. I'm getting very tensed as the days passby . Please let me know your thoughts.

Regards
Bindu
Review by an official means eligibility review incomplete. Completeness check is done pretty much as soon as it is received.

Wayne.

C

Cam1234

Bindu said:
Hi Wayne and Friends,

Regards
Bindu
Hi Bindu:
I think it means you have passed completeness and your application has not gone through eligibility yet. Have they cashed you CC or BD? Noticed it was not clear on the spreadsheet..

3water

Nov 29, 2010
Shanghai
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2010
AOR Received.
waiting~:)
IELTS Request
yes~but I want a better score next time!
:)hello,everyone!I'm a new comer.
please add my information:
NOC : 2151
Date Received by CIO: 30 September 2010
Visa Office : Beijing

Trail Ends

Oct 12, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
03-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
03-02-2011
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
15-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2011
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
Thanks Bindu....
Happy to hear from you.. v both r of same NOC...

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
3water said:
:)hello,everyone!I'm a new comer.
please add my information:
NOC : 2151
Date Received by CIO: 30 September 2010
Visa Office : Beijing
Hi 3water, welcome :)

I added you to the spreadsheet. Can you please confirm:
- Method of payment (credit card (CC) or banker's draft (BD))
- Date your payment was cashed if applicable
- Whether or not you included your PCC with your application

Thanks,
Wayne.

johnyusa

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Bindu said:
Hi Wayne and Friends,

Regards
Bindu
Its surprising. Your application reached early august, it should have been reviewed by now....i don't know what cic is doing....