NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
RaquelGenio said:
Tks Canady!
Never mind.
You'll chose options but i'm not sure i remember them correctly. I think it was 2-1-2-1-2 or 2-1-2-1-0
pls guys, corect me if i'm wrong!

Travel Dream

Sep 20, 2010
Cappuccino said:
You can use someone else's credit card, you just have to fill their name and address in the appropriate section on the payment form. However, VISA debit is tricky. Technically, debit cards are not accepted by CIC. Now, since it's a 16 digit VISA number it has worked for some people, but I have heard other people who have had problems.

IMO do not risk it. Either use a proper credit card or get a banker's draft drawn out. Even credit cards can have problems and be rejected so I would strongly advise using a banker's draft.

Best of luck,
Wayne.
Thank you wayne
but this is my second application i sent 1st one in 15th September and they don't know any thing about my file until now ( I called them may times)
so i prepare my second file but i am afraid if my file get lost again i will loose my money ( if i use BD)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Travel Dream said:
Thank you wayne
but this is my second application i sent 1st one in 15th September and they don't know any thing about my file until now ( I called them may times)
so i prepare my second file but i am afraid if my file get lost again i will loose my money ( if i use BD)
Although banker's drafts cannot be cancelled as such, you can reclaim the value if it is lost. The bank can't just KEEP your money, that is illegal! Probably they will wait until its validity has run out (3 months or 6 months etc) and if the recipient has not cashed the draft then they can issue you a refund.

It is of course your choice, many people have passed the completeness check paying by credit card - but ALL the payment problems have been with credit cards. I do not know a single person who had a payment problem using a banker's draft, since it is funds which are guaranteed to clear.

So my best advice is still to use banker's draft if you can!

Best of luck,
Wayne.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I would like to see the PCC issue in the letter, especially to request that only a pcc for the country in which you have resided since you applied needs to be updated if it is more than 12 months old. It makes absolutely NO SENSE to get an updated PCC if you have not been back to a country since the last PCC was obtained.
Thank you for pulling together all the ideas into such a good letter. May I suggest using Yours truly instead of Best Wishes to sign it off as it is more businesslike.

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I'm so pleased to inform you all that my bank draft has been cashed yesterday... So can I consider that all my documents are complete and I've fulfilled the minimum requirements?

Thanks and Cheers..!

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
consolidated comments so far, please correct if I am missing anything:

comments summary:

1. Based on the draft letter, it has been assumed that the application package is forwarded to the respective VOs following the Eligibility Review. It may or may not be the case, and perhaps clarification on this would be useful in managing our own expectations. [Temasek]
2. give priority to AOR timing and move section up as item 1 [Coffee]
3. on return fee - to propose to add extra line in the fee payment form whether an applicant wishes to incur extra $xx for faster return (i.e. make this optional) [Coffee]
4. PCC validity clarification (no stays in country after leaving - is PCC still valid if dated more than 3 months) [Cam1234]

are we getting closer to the final draft, dear forumers?

also, how are we posting/sending the letter? as I said, I will send the letter on behalf of participants of our thread from my private mail, but is there a facility with CIC website that allows communication and ensure response? or do we better send it to the attention of Minister directly using e-mail address?

RaquelGenio

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
Hi guys,

How did you get your Client IDs? When I call the Call Centre I don't get t talk to no one personaly. I just get this automatic options and they ask me to dial my client ID but I still don't have it!

I would appreciate if someone can help me on this topic...

Tks.
Raquel

P

piznyuralex

RaquelGenio said:
Hi guys,

How did you get your Client IDs? When I call the Call Centre I don't get t talk to no one personaly. I just get this automatic options and they ask me to dial my client ID but I still don't have it!

I would appreciate if someone can help me on this topic...

Tks.
Raquel
after dialing press 1..2..1..2..1 and wait a few minutes

DesiMike

Star Member
Mar 29, 2009
Senior members and other folks:
Got a situation here. One of my relative's (whom I helped to prepare application) Permanent Residence application is returned back by Sydney CIO, because application is incomplete (doesn't meet the requirements of section 10 of the IRPR).

The reason given for incompleteness of the application is that birth certificates of both applicant and his spouse were not submitted with the application. Following documents are requested by the Sydney CIO:
1) Affidavit for birth certificates, including birth date and name of parents.
2) IELTS test will expire soon, must have updated test score.

We had included following explanation with the application as a reason for not submitting the birth certificates:
"As per visa London office specific documents checklist, a birth certificate is normally acceptable if registration was made shortly after the birth. Birth certificates are not being provided as registration of the birth was not done shortly after the birth."

Above explanation is based on Section 2 "IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS" Page 4 of London Visa Office Specific Instructions (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf) (It also serves Pakistani applicants). It states that:

FOR APPLICANTS FROM PAKISTAN
• Original birth certificates for you and your spouse or common-law partner, with certified translations into English or French. A birth certificate is normally acceptable if registration was made shortly after the birth. The birth certificate must:
o bear the name of the person whose birth it records, and
o have been issued by an official responsible for the registration of births in the municipality or district in which the birth took place.

Although we will re-submit the whole application with the additional document(s) requested by the Sydney CIO, but we also want to contest that our previously submitted application was not incomplete based on the “London Visa Office Specific Instructions” to reserve a spot within 20,000 cap. In the instructions, there is no mention of providing affidavit in case birth certificate is not submitted.

I have following questions from you folks:
1) If my understanding of not submitting the birth certificates was correct or not based on above London Visa Office Specific Instructions?
2) In case if 20,000 cap limit is reached, can I contest CIO decision on the returned application along with the re-submission of application to reserve a spot within 20,000 cap?
3) I need to confirm if we need to provide two affidavits for the birth certificates. That is, one from principal applicant and one from spouse?
3) Should I re-submit the same application which was returned? It has the stamp and comments from CIO officer?

Thanks

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think by now, all (or at least the vast majority of) pre-26June applicants have received their first AOR. This belief is based on 3 observations:
- This week no one reported that she/he received the 1st AOR.
- They stopped talking about it.
- When I asked them directly if anybody is still waiting, I got zero replies, which, I hope, implies that no one is still waiting for the 1st AOR.

If this is correct, now is our turn.

kimwayne

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-10
Doc's Request.
BD has been cashed out(Nov.10,2010)
Nomination.....
In Process(February 23,2011),Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (February 26,2011)
AOR Received.
PER received February 23,2011,2nd AOR(Per) March 17,2011
IELTS Request
submitted with the rest of the documents
File Transfer...
March 24,2011
Med's Request
July 13,2011
Med's Done....
July 28,2011.Payment for processing and RPRF for my wife done in SEPT.16,2011
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
Nov.28,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 11,2011
LANDED..........
April 30,2012..Successfully completed and became a permanent resident holder.
asaif said:
I think by now, all (or at least the vast majority of) pre-26June applicants have received their first AOR. This belief is based on 3 observations:
- When I asked them directly if anybody is still waiting, I got zero replies, which, I hope, implies that no one is still waiting for the 1st AOR.

i am wondering how many months will be the waiting period for those post June 26 applicants?For my part,my documents was recieved only last Nov.9,2010.

RECREM

Nov 11, 2010
Visa Office......: Manila
NOC Code......: 1122
Pre-Assessed..: NA
App. Received: 01-10-2010
AOR Received.: waiting
Date Cashed: 18-10-2010
IELTS Request: submitted with the rest of the documents
Med's Request: waiting
Med's Done....: waiting
Interview........: i hope not
Passport Req..: waiting
VISA ISSUED...: waiting

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
asaif said:

There's only about 75% filled in on their spreadsheet, however I am not sure that people are regularly updating the spreadsheet any more, since I saw someone say they'd receive an AOR and when I checked the next day the spreadsheet had still not been updated.

Furthermore it's fair to assume that not everyone will necessarily post on the forum if they get their AOR.

So you may well be right. I think given that supposedly CIC have completed eligibility reviews into October now, there may simply be some lag in issuing AORs, and that they can't or won't actually issue them until all the pre-June-26s are issued.

This hopefully means that when the AORs do eventually come - at least July, August + September applicants should all get their AORs in quick succession.

The process will also speed up as more NOCs fill up. For example, 1122 took up a full 25% of the incoming applications. Now that NOC is fill, the application intake will be reduced by 25%. Once the nurses category is full there will be a further intake reduction etc. With each intake reduction, things speed up for the people currently in the system.

Wayne.

pardis1975

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
D/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Nov
AOR Received.
22th feb.
Hey there,
Is there any Persian in this forum . I am from Mashhad and I have applied under new laws after 26/6 .....

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
pardis1975 said:
Hey there,
Is there any Persian in this forum . I am from Mashhad and I have applied under new laws after 26/6 .....
Please could you update your application details for us to update in our spreadsheet?

Name, Application received date, VO, BD/CC, Encashment date etc..

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.