Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moksh2k7 said:
hi dear

can u please tell me that from where did you get that information

tnx in advance
This is their tracking sheet. You just need to do some analysis to get the info.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Av1EkeYofwNIdDAwMGFLZ2VCcUVVcmxKWllJMUt0WHc&hl=en&authkey=CIjkqtYF#gid=0

adeel41

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Sep'2010
Doc's Request.
16th Jul' 2012 - updated Forms
Med's Request
Medical Request - 04-06-2013
Passport Req..
2nd December 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th December 2013
LANDED..........
Hi Amro,

As far as Duplicate copy of IELTS is concerned its the rule of Cambridge that they provide only one to the candidate however upon request and appropriate fee they issue two more copies to employeers or to Visa Office

You need to call your IELTS registration centre, i am sure they will guide you about their procedure

Adeel

doc manu

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
new delhi
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st sept 2010
IELTS Request
original send with application
File Transfer...
20th april 2011
Med's Request
10th june 2011
Pippin said:
DocManu: I've read that they ask you to prove who you are by providing your ID information, date of application received by CIO, etc. Is that what you mean? I don't think the post 26/6 group have been given numbers yet. The phone number I gave you I cut/pasted from one of the posts. The way it was given would be the same way to call long distance to Nova Scotia in Canada so double check that the number at the start would be the correct one(s) for calling from India.
i VE CALLD CIO TODAY BUT DEY R ASKIN SUM 8 DIGIT ID ...BUT WE VENT BEEN GIVEN ANY ID NUMBER SO FAR ....ACTUALLY I VE APPLIED THRU A REPRESENTATIVE ....N DEY R ASKIN ME TO WAIT TILL 10TH OF NOV .....AND THEN RECHECK FOR MY B.D ENCASHMENT ..

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
'congratulations' to those who were expecting their AORs in October or November. I called CIO and was told that the new processing time is indeed 33 weeks from the date of receipt. CIO introduced new processing timing for post-26 June applications, and we can contact them if do not hear anything from them after 33-week time.

My package was received in the beginning of August, so that suggest my so-called BFD is around 4th week of March 2011...

Go Canada

Aug 31, 2010
Go Canada said:
Yes, I agree with you... will give them a call tonight otherwise we will just be speculating and beating around the bush... I have this number 16139444000 with 1*2*1*2*1

Is this number correct or is there any alternative number that I need to call them on?
Hiii I called CIC last night around 10pm (Indian Standard Time, I believe Nova Scotia is around 9 hours behind India time, and as per my calculation it would be around 1pm there in Nova Scotia)

I tried them twice and reached the point where they say they are now transferring my call to the agent (and I don't have to be rude to the agent blah blah blah) but after a few seconds an automated message was played each time which said that all their agents are busy at this time and can't take my call, and they also said (automated message) that Thursday's and Fridays' are their least busy days, so I should try on these days...

And I am very distressed and worried to read about few other applicants who too have not got their application kit back... Sorry to say, but this highly irresponsible (if they have actually sent our applications back and we haven't received them yet) behavior on CIC's part and worth condemning...

dsvrk

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Toronto
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Coffee said:
'congratulations' to those who were expecting their AORs in October or November. I called CIO and was told that the new processing time is indeed 33 weeks from the date of receipt. CIO introduced new processing timing for post-26 June applications, and we can contact them if do not hear anything from them after 33-week time.

My package was received in the beginning of August, so that suggest my so-called BFD is around 4th week of March 2011...
33 weeks for what... to get the visa stamped for those who passed or to get the initial AoRs

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dear noolan and Go Canada,

I'm terribly sorry for what happened to both of you and to the other guy(i can't remeber his name) for having your applications back. :( :( :(

noolan...so sorry for the loss of your package.What a nightmare!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

If you remember guys, i asked people who were not encashed to call the CIC to verify the matter and i said that there is a possibilty that their package were retuned and lost!!! but no one gave a comment on what i had said(i really don't remeber the page!!!)

Any way,

PLs PLs noolan and Go Canada..reapply...do whatever it takes to reach your goals...never ever give up. We all know that it is a very long very hard way for all of us that needs us to be patient, isistant and confident.No one said it will be easy. We should all insist to break all the barriers infront of us. By the power of God we'll finally do it.

noolan,
I suggest you must immediately send all the documents again even if just photocopies and write a detailed explanation and complainig letter of what happened.They should be fair and reserve your place towards the cap.But make sure to discover the previous mistake and correct it.If you can't take another original result of the IELTS, send a photocopy and make whatever the place where you took the exam(the british council for example) send original copy on your behalf to the CIC even if will be for fees.And explain all this in your letter.

May God help all those who recieved back their application to resnd it and to be accepted. :)

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Coffee said:

What :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm afraid i cant believe this, but i may have to ??? ??? ??? ???

So, what was the fuss about all the new system and fast track and blah blah?

Given that pre june applicants got visa in as less than 6 months :p :p :p time, including the time @ CIO and VO, this sort of time line for an AOR is simply unacceptable! Are they going back to the bad old system of 5+ years :-X :-X :-X :-X

I still hope this may not be true and that we will start getting AORs soon :-*

How is it that when Canady and others called sometime back they said they are processing applications up to August end :-\ :-\ :-\?

Indira Prabhakaran.

IRG

Oct 7, 2010
Dublin
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Sept 2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all originals
AOR Received.
PER - 24 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
ECAS - RBVO 3 March 2011, In Process - 4 Oct 2011
Med's Request
11 Oct 2011, Med Forms Reissued 24 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
Signed by DMP-28 Apr 2012, Sent to LVO-14 May 2012, Delivered to LVO 18 May12, ECAS line added-18 June 12
Passport Req..
4 JUL 2012, Passports sent 20 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Aug 2012, COPR recieved 23 Aug 2012 (visa exempt)
Coffee said:

Guys, my thoughts are - even still the processing time is 8 mths, i think its overall total processing time including final eligibility review and final VO decision, within this time frame we should get our AOR's, and after it will be processed till final decision reached by VO.

I hope thats the way, i dont think they will go back to long years queue again, doesnt make any sense.

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
to cur rozen , anil , cappuccino and all members here
actually many of my frends are trying to apply 4 canada immigartion..one of them has applied ..actually whatever i asked u was 100 % true..really i dont awnt to be spam tahts why i am clearing it in front of u that i passed my MBA and i am under code 0631 its true that i have asked u a lot of times but these all were inquires of my frends and one was the issue about ielts for my sis..if someone cant use net properly or not have enough time then cant i help them
now plz tell me am i a spam here..plz always try to find the truth..i m very honest thats why i am telling u all
i hope now u all understand and the problem about my degree and experience was all mine problem which i shared with u in last
now plz reply me that now what are ur comments
regards

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
I am also surprised that CIC are writing snail mail letters to the people whose apps have been returned. I am sure all of us have ticked the contact by email box and entered our emails on the form. Just a bit odd.

C

Cam1234

Coffee said:

Hi Coffee:

Could you please clarify. 33 weeks until we hear our application is being sent for processing to the Visa office? Or 33 weeks until we hear we should go get our medicals??

It does not make any sense. Many of us could not send our background checks with our applications. In the US it can take anywhere from 2 to 3 months. CIO has advised us to get them and have them ready for submission when they ask for it. With this 33 week wait, by the time our applications get to the Visa office, the one year validity time will run out on our background checks...

Something does not make any sense here. I am beginning to think the only way 33 weeks will work is that they will tell those successful candidates to go get their medicals and send in their back ground checks at that time.

From reading Minister Kenny's speeches, one of the reasons for the new system that was enacted on June 2010, was to shave off 120 days off of the processing time, from start to finish. 33 weeks for an initial AOR would mean the new system in place goes against what the Minister and immigration authorities have set out to accomplish.

Cam

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Coffee said:

Keep knocking their heads with daily phone calls and they will finish us in 33 days :)

IRG

Oct 7, 2010
Dublin
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Sept 2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all originals
AOR Received.
PER - 24 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
ECAS - RBVO 3 March 2011, In Process - 4 Oct 2011
Med's Request
11 Oct 2011, Med Forms Reissued 24 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
Signed by DMP-28 Apr 2012, Sent to LVO-14 May 2012, Delivered to LVO 18 May12, ECAS line added-18 June 12
Passport Req..
4 JUL 2012, Passports sent 20 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Aug 2012, COPR recieved 23 Aug 2012 (visa exempt)
Coffee said:
Obviously - if you not hear anything from CIC within this time you have to contact them, but you should get your Reference Number and Acknowledgement if your application will or will be not processed further.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
I guess they mean that 33 weeks will be the maximum period (in the worst case)to get yor visa since the date of recieving the appliction. It should be much less than 33 weeks. If they mean anything else, why they introduced a new system from the first place?????????The old one back to 2008 would be much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!