13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
bregadier said:
i am planning to apply under the category 1122 but after reading this thread i am a bit confused now , plz anybody guide me in

1. i am giving IELTs on 20th Nov and will post my application till 5th Dec 2010 under category 1122 , in present scenario where 740 / 1000 applicant already selected , i should proceed my application process or not ??

waiting for the response of honorable members and seniors ..

Thanks
Hi, since it can now take 2 months at least to get an IELTS test I certainly wouldn't cancel your test. The problem we have is that there is divided opinion as to what the 740/1000 means. If this is purely the number of applications received which have passed the completeness test, and the influx of 1122 applications over the next month or so isn't too much, you may have a chance.

If the number, as some of us suspect, represents those which have actually passed the eligibility review and can be considered for processing, then this means there are probably many 1122 applications still in the system awaiting review, and in all likelyhood the 1000 cap has already been reached with those applications from September and October as yet to have their eligiblity review done.

So, the best advice I can give is to plan to go ahead with your IELTS test as planned and to monitor the information on the CIC website. If the cap fills up before you are ready to apply, then don't forget that the IELTS can be up to 1 year old when you apply. Therefore there is nothing to stop you applying on 1st July 2011 with your IELTS results from November, assuming CIC do not remove 1122 from the in-demand list. The last list was up for over 2 years so there's a good chance 1122 will still be available next year.

Best of luck,
Wayne.

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Ontario, Vaughan (city above Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
attached (L7.5 R9 W6.5 S6.5, BS7.5)
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bregadier said:
i am planning to apply under the category 1122 but after reading this thread i am a bit confused now , plz anybody guide me in

1. i am giving IELTs on 20th Nov and will post my application till 5th Dec 2010 under category 1122 , in present scenario where 740 / 1000 applicant already selected , i should proceed my application process or not ??

Thanks
Bregadier, it sound to me that it is too late for this year to apply under these category unless you find a job offer.

My plan would be than (my NOC is also 1122):
- to start building very very good resume
- to sit the exam IELTS (to know your score)
- and start spamming all companies you can reach in Canada for the job offer
- apply this year under FSW2 category

Otherwise you have to high chances to spend your time and money without effect.

Even if you will feel lucky, already guarnteed job will only increase the speed of your application!

Cur-Rozen

Sep 28, 2010
Ontario, Vaughan (city above Toronto)
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 20,2010
AOR Received.
Jan 13, 2011
IELTS Request
attached (L7.5 R9 W6.5 S6.5, BS7.5)
File Transfer...
2AOR - 8.03.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cappuccino said:
So, the best advice I can give is to plan to go ahead with your IELTS test as planned and to monitor the information on the CIC website. If the cap fills up before you are ready to apply, then don't forget that the IELTS can be up to 1 year old when you apply. Therefore there is nothing to stop you applying on 1st July 2011 with your IELTS results from November, assuming CIC do not remove 1122 from the in-demand list. The last list was up for over 2 years so there's a good chance 1122 will still be available next year.
Bregadier, another important thing, not everybody is able to receive neccessary score from the first time on IELTS. So, give your self an ease that there can be several attempts for it! Sorry to say it, but it was my case. Just try to find a job while preparing. It will give you more choice. And do IELTS anyway. It will much possible also be required by your future employeer.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
bregadier said:

Thanks
I believe it's worth a try :) :). What if you are lucky and some miracles happen :-*?

Finish off your IELTS and start gathering documents, and remember until the CIC publishes the CAP is filled, you are welcome to send the applications and it makes complete sense to give it a fight 8) 8) 8)

Do not miss this opportunity! Worst cases, if you hear the CAP filled, you can reapply as Wayne suggested and will still be able to use the IELTS results :)

All the best for your venture :D :D

Indira Prabhakaran.

bregadier

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Documents send
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
27 jun
IELTS Request
Send with documents
File Transfer...
12-12-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
24 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
24 Sep
so i should submit my application or not ??
i Hope to get good IELTs score and will hopefully scoring 79 qualifying marks against 67 qualifying line.

berry

Sep 16, 2010
I just got know my application was returned byy cic on september 1st but I`m yet to receive it,it has got lost in the mail.The original ilts and all other important documents are in it.Worst of all I don`t even know why it got returned cause I never got the package.I got a letter cic wrote on 18th october and is says they returned it on the 1st September and if I cant find it I should just file a new application.How am I supposed to that when all my documents are in my first package.I`m so upset.Life sucks.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
berry said:
I just got know my application was returned byy cic on september 1st but I`m yet to receive it,it has got lost in the mail.The original ilts and all other important documents are in it.Worst of all I don`t even know why it got returned cause I never got the package.I got a letter cic wrote on 18th october and is says they returned it on the 1st September and if I cant find it I should just file a new application.How am I supposed to that when all my documents are in my first package.I`m so upset.Life sucks.
I'm sorry to hear this :(:(:(

Is it that you just got a letter from CIO now by post and Not the original package along with it? If yes, as suggested for Go Canada, please call the CIO immediately to tell them that you haven't got the application back and ask them to suggest what was the reason for hte return. Worst cases it's lost, will you be able to collect the documents again and apply?

Looks like CIO will return the package first and then send out the explanation letter :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
berry said:
I am very sorry to hear this. IMO it is very poor that CIC use standard Canada Post for such important documents. They may be concerned about incurring extra fees for returned applications since they either do not cash them or give a full refund.

What I think they should do is to ask for 2 fees, a processing fee and a returns fee, which covers the full courier cost of sending the application back to the individual (so a lot less than the processing fee). If the application is rejected, then they return the application and refund the processing fee, but not the "returns fee" since this cost is for sending the application back via courier.

If the application is successful, then refund the returns fee, but obviously not the processing fee.

I would personally MUCH rather pay an extra £30 or so up front for my application to be properly couriered back to me if it is declined, rather than risk it being lost in Canada Post. Our application contains at least £150 worth of notarized photocopies that we would have to pay again, plus £70 for our police certificates which we'd have to pay for again (now at visa office side), probably another £20/£30 to get a new IELTS results copy, same around £20/£30 to get fresh University transcripts sent etc. For us to re-compile an applicatoin if they lose it would cost several hundred pounds.

Berry are you able to find out by telephone the reason that your application was declined? This may be fixable, and although it is a pain to get your supporting documents again and send fresh forms off, it may still be possible to reapply this year. What was your NOC code?

Regards,
Wayne.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
akshkumar said:
NOC: 3131
CIO: NS
VO: NEW DELHI
PCC: included with app
Payment through DD
App received: August 25,2010
Hi akshkumar

Your details have been added in New Delhi tracker. Please visit the below-mentioned spreadsheet and update us with the remaining details (details in which you are comfortable with ;D ;D)

Cheers,Anil

GPS

Oct 19, 2010
Amro Elsayed said:
my friend when cio recieve your file as i see from your data your encashment is on 18 aug which is too early ??

please confirm the date of sending so i can add the accurate data to the sheet

Amro
Apologies... encashment arround 18th Sept. (as told by my bank - no documentary proof given by bank on this though)

Go Canada

Aug 31, 2010
berry said:
Hiii Berry,

Same is the case with me... which NOC did u apply under and which was your visa office? Please refer to my post on the previous page and let me if the contents of the application were the same as I have posted it there?

kathe

Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
AOR Received.
17/02/2011
Med's Request
24/05/2011
Med's Done....
27/06/2011 RPRF Sent...:27/06/2011 RPRF Cashed...: 29/06/2011
Passport Req..
14/07/2011 Passport submitted...: 10/08/2011
VISA ISSUED...
18/08/2011
LANDED..........
Soon
Go Canada said:
Hiii Berry,

Same is the case with me... which NOC did u apply under and which was your visa office? Please refer to my post on the previous page and let me if the contents of the application were the same as I have posted it there?
Well I'd read the stories of berry and Go Canada,then wanna share the series of my stories with u guys.I did negligently send my first applications to both CIO and my visa office at the same time, I did send the application to former without any supportive documents, just filled application and to the latter with requisite documents,as I didn’t scrutinize thoroughly the guidelines and just wanna catch the 1000 seated Cap-train in time. I used registered mail service and sent these packages to both destinations at the end of August. Then next day, when I could manage enough times in hands to read through the guidelines again, I'd realized well I made two big mistakes. So I dropped a line to my visa office and they replied me to fetch my package back. But I didn’t try to retrieve the package that might be on the way to CIO. Then I rearrange the second package in line with guideline and put an exclusive attention on the application. Then I resent my second package to CIO early September and this time I engaged the fast post service in lieu of registered post to get my package there earlier than first one. The first incomplete package got in CIO after 6 days. But when I did track the second one after 6 days of dispatch, nobody knew whereabout of my application. I was told by staff they lost the track of it.:( and said they are going to track and let me know asap. Next day a staff from this service gave a ring and informed my package was kept by the Canada custom : (, was surprised by this unexpected news, later I was explained by the staff the reason behind, when I sent this parcel to CIO, I carelessly missed to tick on the form what is inside the parcel, like documents, cloths, etc.., I didn’t realized it and the staff who received my package did as well. So when it reached to custom, they got suspicion as nothing mentioned in the form what is inside(my another slipshod work). Luckily and thankfully after two days scrutiny, the custom office forwarded my applications to CIO directly. It was mid of September already. Anyway after long journey, my application package finally got in CIO office at 5 p.m Canada time. After two days of received, my CC was encashed by CIO. Finished??? No, I was waiting for the first package return. Since I have known that if application is incomplete, CIO will send it back to applicant. Finally I got return package with two extra documents from CIO, one was letter of explanation why it is being returned and one was Appendix showing highlighted item of missing info in my application( noted in the letter, they emphasized the requirements for new instructions introduced for post 26 june applicants, and Appendix is the enclosed checklist including a numbers of lists for filling forms and one of missing info was highlighted by CIO. One more thing, wanna tell u guys, the date on the letter is the same date of CIO's encashment on my CC. Deem that after they cashed my CC for second application, they returned my first incomplete package same time. Even though I resent twice applications to CIO, I didn’t write any explanation letter to CIO when I sent second package. I just sent the application forms in conjunction with supportive documents. Well CIO has well equipped with experience of checking/reviewing/processing millions of applications before. They might have adopted sound criteria in selection of FSW( either pre or post 26 June).Hence, be patient, and be relax for what we could not tackle ourselves. Believe that you all have done your best already. The remaining are just in the hands of God. Good luck all.

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
plz tell me that is it possible to apply as assistant restaurant manager by doing only BA plz reply i think its possible

ignu

Jun 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1122/0811
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Included
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-02-2011
IELTS Request
Included
File Transfer...
In Process - March 20, 2011
Med's Request
29-06-2011
Med's Done....
4-08-2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
29-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2011
LANDED..........
In Toronto on WP
Newbie here....

can I get added to the spreadsheet? Here are my details:

Application sent: October 13, 2010
Application received by CIO (Sydney): October 15th, 2010
NOC: 1122 and 0811
VO: New Delhi
Paid through: Bank MO
PCC: Included in application

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
GPS said:
Apologies... encashment arround 18th Sept. (as told by my bank - no documentary proof given by bank on this though)
Added my friend wish to hear somthing new about you guys as you are one of the earlier 1122 applicants

AMro