Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
aakash28 said:
So we must send TWO original set of IELTS result to CIO?? Please clarify. I have one and i have included that with the CIO set package and on VO package i have informed that i have enclosed one with the CIO package.

Will that Suffice?
You need to send only one (original of course) copy of your test result. The rule is simple: just send only one copy of any document which has been asked for, both in the CIO checklist as well as the VO-specific checklist... best of luck! :)

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
Landed on 10-September-2011
Hi guys,
Just called up this no. 16139444000. They are not ready to reveal anything. But he did tell that they are processing application of may 03 ,2010. right now.

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
jignesh79 said:
Hi guys,
Just called up this no. 16139444000. They are not ready to reveal anything. But he did tell that they are processing application of may 03 ,2010. right now.
you mean processing or sending AOR ??

As i think the finish processing for all the files until 25 June 2010

Amro

Doal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canady said:
Dear Dr.Alex,
I have a dream that all of us : you, me,and the whole group in this forum to meet each other in Canada(i'm not mentioning names because i really mean each one of us).

It's very early to suggest such thing (my BD hasn't even been encashed) but i'm praying that all of us to get the visa.... land there within less than a year and to specify a date of gathering for all of us who shared in this forum because we all have already shared very close experiences (being post June applicants)...very similar feelings and very simlilar hopes. And let's make this gathering to be each year.

(i guess i'm beyond reality.right?)

I feel like i want to get into a deep coma till i know good news or to stuck in a coma forever just to avoid the unbearable anxiety and fear i'm living in.
Good idea gathering some day in the future.

I propouse to add a column in the spreadsheet with the title "city that we are planning to settle" or something lake that

Doal

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation to all who has encashed these last days. I am really happy for that.

I feel all of you (people of this forum) as my relatives.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Cappuccino said:
Hi Anil,
I wish you the very best of luck.
..........., so you may wish to double check this.
Wayne.
Hi Wayne

Thanks for the suggestions. I will be sending our completed application by 24th of this month. Have to get few documents notarized..... and it will be ready. I recently got an email from CHC, New Delhi ...... conforming that I can submit my 10th class certificate as PoB... for that matter even PP copy is OK!! Will be attaching the same and highlighting the related topic .....

Now the only suggestion I require is - Most reasonable way to arrange your application ....like document wise OR as per the 2 checklists - first CIO then VO OR first documents of PA and then spouse / dependents with PP photocopies ........ if it's for individual it's fine, but in my case it's PA + Spouse + 2 dependents (kids)

Cheers, Anil

munna22

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2010
Doc's Request.
ALL DOCS SENDED
Nomination.....
W
AOR Received.
W
IELTS Request
ORRIGINALS SENDED
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
IHOPE VERY SOON
hi anil ,

first cic checklist bcz its like a cover letter then v.o check list

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
indira_prab said:
Hello Anil,

Dont you worry 8) 8), we are still confident that both our NOCs ............
......... and that's the 5th encounter at the passport office for the same purpose ??? ???

Thanks,
Indira Prabhakaran.
Dear Indira..

Thanks for the morale boosters.... hope we will be making into the 20,000 cap.
As soon as I came to know about the BC requirement I was after my uncle for the same ....... he is in the same Taluk as that of my village ....got a confirmation that it will be done in a week or so... later even my father went.... it was hanging.... and when finally I went it turned out to be like this....was very surprised at the delay.... and the amount of time (& money) is too high.

Anyways, have already applied for my BC... even if it takes 1 or 2 months. In the meantime I will be submitting my appl. on 24th Sept... with 10th class cert..... Got letter from VO that it is acceptable... ;D ;D

Congrats for successfully getting 3 BCs 8) 8) 8) AND all the best for a nice chit chat with PP officer!!!
Cheers, Anil

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Doal said:
Congratulation to all who has encashed these last days. I am really happy for that.

I feel all of you (people of this forum) as my relatives.

Dear Doal,
I have the same feeling as yours. ;)

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Temasek said:
Hi Anil

To add to Wayne's suggestion, you could also pursue with the formalities to obtain the BC after sending your application without it. That would give you the alternative of re-sending your application almost immediately should it be returned. Of course we do hope that it would not be necessary.
Cheers
Thanks Temasek
Have already done that.... hopefully I will be having my BC with in next couple of months... 8) 8)

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
POSITIVE said:
Dear Anil,
I am signing in just to boost ur morale...though i am reading each post of this thread...
.................Prayers for u...
God bless'
POSITIVE
Oh dear Positive

Thanks.... was getting worried of the same situation (20,000 cap).... hope it won't be like that....
Sending the appl. tomorrow. Request your suggestions ....???? (posted in - my response to Wayne)
Cheers, Anil

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dear Anil, and dear indrea,

First, i wish all the luck to be yours and to take your place before the cap will be filled.I really feel you suffering to get your birth certificates. ??? ??? ???

Second, let me suggest to put the CIO requirements first then the VO requirements.That's how i presented my application as they stated that you should make the CIO check list at the front as the cover letter.

Have you and indria all our prayers :-* :-* :-*

by the way, Anil:
I also have adorable kids whom i'm fighting to immigrate mainly for them.I wish they have better life..better chances than mine.Maybe my kids and yours be friends one day. Who knows? ;)

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
anil04_10 said:
Now the only suggestion I require is - Most reasonable way to arrange your application ....like document wise OR as per the 2 checklists - first CIO then VO OR first documents of PA and then spouse / dependents with PP photocopies ........ if it's for individual it's fine, but in my case it's PA + Spouse + 2 dependents (kids)
Hi Anil

I had a lot of documents to submit, and quite a bit of them had to be crossed referenced with each other. As I did not want to take the risk of CIO not picking up these issues, I had sent them in the following order.

1. CIO checklist;

2. VO checklist;

3. A main “Table of Contents”, where I bundled the documents in “Sections”. The Sections followed closely the titles provided in both the above checklists. In addition under a “Remarks” column, I also crossed referenced the documents where there were similar requirements by both the CIO and VO checklist. An example would be “Section 1 : Application Documents – Contains documents listed in S/No. 1 of both the CIO and VO checklists”, etc. In total I had about 10 Sections;

4. At the start of each Section, I placed another Table of Contents, where I listed all the documents enclosed within at Section. Also because there was a need to cross reference other documents enclosed (in both the same and different Sections), I added a “Remarks” column where the purpose of enclosing the document, and referencing is mentioned.

I am quite sure that there would be a much easier method, but hopefully the above gives you something to ponder.

Cheers

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Anill,
I can NOT resist signing in for u...
It is OK to arrange docs according to CIO checklist, then VO Sp checklist...
I used paperclips to separate them..Write a cover letter to highlight any points specific to ur application like BC issue...

Can u post the email from CHC, New Delhi(confirming that one can submit the 10th class certificate as PoB) in our ND VO specific thread for post-26 June applicants ...... it will help all ND VO applicants...http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ndelhi-vo-post26-june-2010-applicantslets-get-connected-t53443.0.html;msg426979
god bless...

anil04_10 said:
Hi Wayne

Thanks for the suggestions. I will be sending our completed application by 24th of this month. Have to get few documents notarized..... and it will be ready. I recently got an email from CHC, New Delhi ...... conforming that I can submit my 10th class certificate as PoB... for that matter even PP copy is OK!! Will be attaching the same and highlighting the related topic .....

Cheers, Anil