NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dear Dr.Alex,
I suggest you try to talk with the bank manager directly and explain the issue. Mention to him that you are welling to pay the fees of getting the information if it really costs. I doubt that the bank can't get the information.It is not logical to me.
I wish that your BD has aready been encashed.Hope you can get certain soon.

If you don't mind, are you industrial or community pharmacist?

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
thai said:
Is there a way to call the CIO. Can you share the number and details.

Thanks
@ thai
yes you can contact CIO, process is as follow
You need to call at +16139444000 and then select options in this sequence 1...2...1...2....1

You would be placed in queue and after 5-10 minutes, your call would be attended by someone. The person would ask for client id. Since you don't have it, provide your name and DoB and then ask for your status & client id.

hope this helps.

Maani1985 said:
There is no way to CIO, who so ever is saying that he/she called CIO, it is just BS.
Am sorry you should follow other threads too, CIC has introduced new list but the process is still same and at this forum there is a lot of information which is useful for all applicants either new or old.

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
lakhvinder.kaur said:
@ thai
yes you can contact CIO process is as follow
You need to call at 16139444000 and then select options in this sequence 1...2...1...2....1

You would be placed in queue and after 5-10 minutes, your call would be attended by someone. The person would ask for client id. Since you don't have it, provide your name and DoB and then ask for your status & client id.

hope this helps.

Am sorry you should follow other threads too, CIC has introduced new list but the process is still same and at this forum there is a lot of information which is useful for all applicants either new or old.
This is not a CIO number, this is CIC general customer service. they don't answer questions related to CIO. When i had that CC number problem, i called this number, waited for 10-15 minutes and then they told me that they have no access to CIO system and processing. If you have a client ID number, they can tell you the status of your application and where is it right now. Thats about it.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Maani1985 said:
This is not a CIO number, this is CIC general customer service. they don't answer questions related to CIO.
Have u ever a made a call at this number ?
there are number of people who called up and got their Client ID from CIO, even i have called them up twice.

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Have u ever a made a call at this number ?
there are number of people who called up and got their Client ID from CIO, even i have called them up twice.
Yes that is my point. they can give to the crap client ID number, but you cannot do anything with it. They will just tell you the status, which you already know. Secondly, the reason @thai asked for CIO number is because he wanted to call CIO to tell them that there is a problem with his/her BD. I am 100000% sure, this number cannot help this issue.

munna22

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2010
Doc's Request.
ALL DOCS SENDED
Nomination.....
W
AOR Received.
W
IELTS Request
ORRIGINALS SENDED
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
IHOPE VERY SOON
yes mani mine was recived by glen on 26th aug

Maani1985 said:
Hi Guys,

Quick Question. Was anybody's application received by Glen Miller?

Thanks

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Maani1985 said:
There is no way to CIO, who so ever is saying that he/she called CIO, it is just BS.
Hmm well CIC website has a different number to the one linked above:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp
The Call Centre can answer questions, in English and French, about Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) services and programs, or applications in process inside Canada.

Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100
Seems to indicate they can answer questions about applications they are processing, but not about applications that are in process at Visa Office.
Might be worth a try?

Wayne.

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
Cappuccino said:
Hmm after a quick glance at the CIC web site I beg to differ :)

So they can answer questions about applications they are processing, but not about applications that are in process at Visa Office.

Wayne.
Everyone knows this. You guys are missing the context.

@thai is a member of this forum, there is some problem with his BD. he wants to call CIO to make them aware of this problem. His question is if he can contact CIO about this.

The answer is NO.

The above mentioned number cannot be used for making such changes to your file. In fact the file has not been created yet.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Coffee said:
I can't attach your gut feeling anywhere 8) 8) 8) but will be praying that packages pass eligibility review and head towards visa offices for meds and background checks
Take it easy Coffee. I was just trying to raise the spirits. Don't over-analyze.

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
Kevinca said:
Thanks Amro for update my information to the spreadsheet. Nevertheless I have been trying to search your name in the list but could not figure out.
R u in the spreadsheet my friend?
yes i'm there under the name AMRO ELSAYED 3131 my file recieved on 9th of sep. any way hope to hear somthing good in the coming days

Amro

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
canady said:
Dear Dr.Alex,
I suggest you try to talk with the bank manager directly and explain the issue. Mention to him that you are welling to pay the fees of getting the information if it really costs. I doubt that the bank can't get the information.It is not logical to me.
I wish that your BD has aready been encashed.Hope you can get certain soon.

If you don't mind, are you industrial or community pharmacist?
thx dear for advice...I'll try to do it but I'm not in EGYPT now....so, my only way is through phone.
BTW, I worked as a community pharmacist 1.5 year then as a representative in pharmaceutical company for more than 4 years till now, best wishes.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dear Dr.Alex,
I have a dream that all of us : you, me,and the whole group in this forum to meet each other in Canada(i'm not mentioning names because i really mean each one of us).

It's very early to suggest such thing (my BD hasn't even been encashed) but i'm praying that all of us to get the visa.... land there within less than a year and to specify a date of gathering for all of us who shared in this forum because we all have already shared very close experiences (being post June applicants)...very similar feelings and very simlilar hopes. And let's make this gathering to be each year.

(i guess i'm beyond reality.right?)

I feel like i want to get into a deep coma till i know good news or to stuck in a coma forever just to avoid the unbearable anxiety and fear i'm living in.