Aug 3, 2010
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, I hope you are fine.

The CIC.CA web site continues publishing the following information:

NOTE: Processing times for Federal Skilled Worker applications received on or after June 26, 2010, are not yet available. For applications sent before June 26, 2010, the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, is currently working on applications received up to June 25, 2010.

But my doubt is if this information is updated until today! So that I am a little confused because my package was received by CIO on july 29 and I have not received any information yet!

In other words I am not sure if CIO is already working in the applications after June 26.

What do you think?

Be fine!

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we need to wait till next tuesday to know what is going to happend with post 25 june applications

Doal said:
Hello everyone, I hope you are fine.

The CIC.CA web site continues publishing the following information:

NOTE: Processing times for Federal Skilled Worker applications received on or after June 26, 2010, are not yet available. For applications sent before June 26, 2010, the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, is currently working on applications received up to June 25, 2010.

But my doubt is if this information is updated until today! So that I am a little confused because my package was received by CIO on july 29 and I have not received any information yet!

In other words I am not sure if CIO is already working in the applications after June 26.

What do you think?

Be fine!

Uncertain

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
AOR Received.
23/11/2010 (PER) , 17/02/2011 (AOR)
Med's Request
06/04/2011
Med's Done....
24/04/2011
Passport Req..
06/04/2011, RPRF encashed on 11/05/2011 & Decision made on 05/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
31/05/2011
Please add me in. My application was received by CIO on August 5 and my NOC is 2121.

Thanks.

Rae74

Jul 22, 2010
Hi,

Please clarify the following:

1. Do we need to get only the Degree Certificate attested from university, for transcripts or should we also get the mark list attested from the university.

2. My husband's birth was not registered , prior to 1989 it was not mandatory in India, he was given birth at home, so will an affidavit suffice for Birth Certificate, if so should the affidavit be done by my husband or his parents.

3. Can I show Fixed Deposit receipts of District Cooperative banks for POF while applying?

Thanks for all the support

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
brill said:
hi,
thanx for replying.I joined my present job in MiddleEast on 26th September 2006,so in this September 2010 total 4 years?If I send my full initial application package in the end of August 2010,will it make problem as few days will left in total 4 years for present job.Anu guidance.............what to do?
Dear Brill
I don't think there will be any problem...because by the time it reaches and any decision is made for processing, it will be 4 years ;D . BUT still you have to mention your past 10 years job with duties.... though they are not mentioned on your reference letters. Try to show these duties as close as possible to the present duties. Are you making exactly 67 points if we consider the present job for 4 years!!
See the options and go ahead confidently. You will make it. All the best.
Take care

avi_15 said:
fma

add me to the list.. have sent the application today

NAME NOC DATE RCVD [CIO] VOFFICE IELT'S PCC

avi_15 1122 Will confirm shortly Buffalo, USA
Uncertain said:
Please add me in. My application was received by CIO on August 5 and my NOC is 2121.

Thanks.
That's great avi and Uncertain. All the best.... we pray for your success. Keep us updated with the developments.

Cheers, Anil

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Rae74 said:
Hi,

Please clarify the following:

1. Do we need to get only the Degree Certificate attested from university, for transcripts or should we also get the mark list attested from the university.

2. My husband's birth was not registered , prior to 1989 it was not mandatory in India, he was given birth at home, so will an affidavit suffice for Birth Certificate, if so should the affidavit be done by my husband or his parents.

3. Can I show Fixed Deposit receipts of District Cooperative banks for POF while applying?

Thanks for all the support

Where do you get such an affidavit from??

Rae74

Jul 22, 2010
sbo said:
Where do you get such an affidavit from??
Either from a Notary or Additional District magistrate.

Will a Baptism certificate with DOB and Place of Birth suffice instead of the birth certificate???????????

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Dear Rae74

1- yes u can show ur term deposit certificates as POF.

2- Affidavit will work prior to 26/6 SSC certificate was acceptable but now there is a panic in forum with news that they have returned application without B/Certificate refer to CB still im waiting for his confirmation.

3-Not only ur degree but all provisionals means ur marks sheets give them a copy of this they will verify and handover it to u in sealed envelop.

CHEERS

FMA

Rae74

Jul 22, 2010
fma said:
Dear Rae74

1- yes u can show ur term deposit certificates as POF.

2- Affidavit will work prior to 26/6 SSC certificate was acceptable but now there is a panic in forum with news that they have returned application without B/Certificate refer to CB still im waiting for his confirmation.

3-Not only ur degree but all provisionals means ur marks sheets give them a copy of this they will verify and handover it to u in sealed envelop.

CHEERS

Thanks a lot , I am thinking of attaching the baptism certificate, if submitted along with an affidavit.

Rae

Uncertain

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
AOR Received.
23/11/2010 (PER) , 17/02/2011 (AOR)
Med's Request
06/04/2011
Med's Done....
24/04/2011
Passport Req..
06/04/2011, RPRF encashed on 11/05/2011 & Decision made on 05/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
31/05/2011
anil04_10 said:
Dear Brill
I don't think there will be any problem...because by the time it reaches and any decision is made for processing, it will be 4 years ;D . BUT still you have to mention your past 10 years job with duties.... though they are not mentioned on your reference letters. Try to show these duties as close as possible to the present duties. Are you making exactly 67 points if we consider the present job for 4 years!!
See the options and go ahead confidently. You will make it. All the best.
Take care

That's great avi and Uncertain. All the best.... we pray for your success. Keep us updated with the developments.

Cheers, Anil

TMany thanks Anil

agoldenapple

Apr 28, 2010
Dear FMA,

Please make sure to include AOR as soon as any of the listed members get one. It is very important, as you know that already. I am closely watching this forum and waiting to see if anyone is has got AOR.

Best of luck to all of you.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
fma said:
Dear Rae74

1- yes u c....
...degree but all provisionals means ur marks sheets give them a copy of this they will verify and handover it to u in sealed envelop.

CHEERS

FMA
Dear fma (and other members too!!!)
I would like to have a clear picture on the following issues (though you have already discussed for few) -

(1) Original transcript in an university sealed envelope (or in an envelope rubber sealed by that university) - I would like to have more clarification regarding the term 'Original Transcript'. I am aware that it is a consolidated marks sheet for the whole number of years that you have studied for a particular degree / course.
* Do we have to send this original paper / certificate under sealed envelope from university.
**OR we have to get the photocopy of this original certificate, get the attestation done by university Dean / Principal or Registrar with the university seal (something like notary by an advocate) and get it packed in an envelope with University rubber stamp all over.
*** OR we have to request the university for one more Original transcript (actually duplicate) and get it in an University sealed envelope. :eek: ??? :-\ . Of course... any of these options will have to be followed as per the regulations and fees.
Does this apply to the spouse also??

(2) Proof of Fund - If the funds (bank a/c or FDs) are in spouse name AND I am not a joint a/c holder...then can we show this as PoF??

We are waiting for the IELTS certificate. We will be able to submit the application only after the above clarifications.

Thanks in advance.....
Cheers

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Dear fma

Just for my clarification... why are we adding IELTS column in the table. Like now...because it is mandatory to send the result along with the application. Or do we need to put our bands there :D

Cheers
Anil

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Yes, IELTS already sent with docs to CIO

Dear fma, do we write the bands here as well?

fma

Mar 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Dear Anil

I think we have already discussed about Transcripts any way to clear doubt

Original Transcripts are nothing but photo copies of all ur provisional [marksheets] plus degree of copy. go to university pay required fee and submit photo copies of ur originals. they will ask u to come after a week. after verifying it they will stamp on the copies of ur certificate, u have to take an envelope with u the day u will get delivery.

Authorities will keep all copies of ur certificates in envelop sealed it and stamp on envelop too, no one should open it except ur VO. if some one try to open then it is invalid.

There is no need to apply for second copy of ur certificates it will be time consuming, if u r from Osmania university then they are charging only 10 INR for each sheet.

Yes u need to obtain transcripts for your spouse too and this applies to her aswell.DONT EVER SEND UR ORIGINAL MARK SHEETS OF DEGREE. THEY RQUIRED ONLY PHOTO COPIES OF THAT.

2- RE: IELTS ya I do agree with u there is no need of that colums but it was suggested by Indra so I inserted it there. instead of that we will keep AOR date. It will be helpful to u all.

Hope its clear to u, should u have any doubt feel free to contact me.

Cheers

FMA