+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
Paramvir said:
Hi guys,,, immediate advise required...

Got gcms notes... They say that "meds awaited. File being put away". These notes were added 20 days after hospital claims they sent the meds to VO.

Interestingly,, my wife's and sons meds show as passed, but it still shows my meds as inprogress.

I assume that the hospital did not send my med report but sent my families reports only...

Plz advise..

Param
Hi Param,

That also possible and also may be they have send your r-medical for you and you did not received the letter. As per my experience re-medical letter is coming by post not by e-mail.

Try to find out if they have requested re-medical for you or what???

Regards,

Sonu

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
Paramvir said:

Got gcms notes... They say that "meds awaited. File being put away". These notes were added 20 days after hospital claims they sent the meds to VO.

Interestingly,, my wife's and sons meds show as passed, but it still shows my meds as inprogress.

I assume that the hospital did not send my med report but sent my families reports only...

Plz advise..

Param
Hi Param,

That also possible and also may be they have send your r-medical for you and you did not received the letter. As per my experience re-medical letter is coming by post not by e-mail.

Regards,

Sonu

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
Paramvir said:

Plz advise..

Param

Hi Param, Have you received e-case status/// medical has been received or something??????

anukapur9

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/03/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
per on :20/04/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13/05/2011. 2 AOR on 29 may 2011 dated 17 may 2011 in process on 18-11-2011
Med's Request
march 19 2014
Med's Done....
MEDICAL DONE 0N 03 APRIL '14 medical receive line in cease on 11 april 2014
Passport Req..
march 19 2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-1014
sonu_rp said:
Hi Param,

Regards,

Sonu
well it seems the case of medical furtherance u may check this in ur gcms notes under the correspondence outgoing section whether they send medical furtherance request or not

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
anukapur9 said:
well it seems the case of medical furtherance u may check this in ur gcms notes under the correspondence outgoing section whether they send medical furtherance request or not
Hey, same thought struck ma mind. Already checked, no outgoing by canadian VO after med letter. No remed request.
Surprisingly, I got a call from NDVO an hour after I posted last on the thread. The girl on other side asked me if I was ok travelling by October as my meds expired afterwards.. Donno wat to make out of it.. I am confused but wanna b happy.

Param

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
Paramvir said:
Hey, same thought struck ma mind. Already checked, no outgoing by canadian VO after med letter. No remed request.
Surprisingly, I got a call from NDVO an hour after I posted last on the thread. The girl on other side asked me if I was ok travelling by October as my meds expired afterwards.. Donno wat to make out of it.. I am confused but wanna b happy.

Param
But what does it mean, they are planning to delay further till Sept-Oct 2012 or what???

If everything is ok than why they are not issuing visa. If some verification is pending ...how they are sure that will be over before October...

NDVO gone crazy yaar....

Let's hope for the best Param. Hope i will also get some news from NDVO.

Regards,

Sonu

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
sonu_rp said:
But what does it mean, they are planning to delay further till Sept-Oct 2012 or what???

If everything is ok than why they are not issuing visa. If some verification is pending ...how they are sure that will be over before October...

NDVO gone crazy yaar....

Let's hope for the best Param. Hope i will also get some news from NDVO.

Regards,

Sonu
Hi sonu,, how u doin bro?

Thanx for wishes man. I'll pray that u get ur visas asap.

@Pratik: thanx buddy..

Param

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Paramvir said:

Param
YES! YES!! OH YES!!! SHOULD BE YOUR ANSWER. NDVO SHOULD PLEASE END THIS TRICK SO THAT I WILL HAVE MY NAP.

harjot

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 july 2010
File Transfer...
april 2011
Med's Request
21 feb 2012
Med's Done....
9 march
Interview........
9 feb
Passport Req..
21feb
VISA ISSUED...
31 may 2012:):)
LANDED..........
20th july 2012
hi param
same has happened with me.. got a call day before yesterday from NDVO ..they told that they have not got my medicals but recieved my husbands medicals..they asked me when and where were the medicals done and after that she said that this info is enough for them .
i think what they said you is a positive indication for you..may be they have found your medicals and are ready to issue you a visa:)

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
harjot said:
hi param
same has happened with me.. got a call day before yesterday from NDVO ..they told that they have not got my medicals but recieved my husbands medicals..they asked me when and where were the medicals done and after that she said that this info is enough for them .
i think what they said you is a positive indication for you..may be they have found your medicals and are ready to issue you a visa:)
Hi Harjot,

In my case Medical Received line also appear in e-case since 5th March 2012.....after that no updates....so what to understand now....

harjot

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 july 2010
File Transfer...
april 2011
Med's Request
21 feb 2012
Med's Done....
9 march
Interview........
9 feb
Passport Req..
21feb
VISA ISSUED...
31 may 2012:):)
LANDED..........
20th july 2012
i think then its fine..i mean nothing to do with the medicals atleast ..because there is no medical line in my ecas..

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Paramvir said:

Param
Congrats Param,

After a long time .... this is surely good news!

You should be looking forward to travel soon.

Rgds

Sonir

Neeta75

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb, 2011
Doc's Request.
additional doc in Oct,2011
Nomination.....
Indian
AOR Received.
11th,April 2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
May, 2011..............IN PROCESS from april, 2012
Med's Request
3-12-12
Med's Done....
15-12-12....Third line in e-status..on 26-1-13
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
12-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
decision made
LANDED..........
BY GOD GRACE...............august, 2013
HI INDIRA JI

R U IN INDIA OR IN CANADA...............

SURINDER

prashantbarot01

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with it
AOR Received.
22-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Appli
File Transfer...
2nd september 2011
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
No yet
Passport Req..
April 2012
Dear All,

Kindly guide me that i had got pp and medical request on 4th April, I completed medical on 10th April and submit PCC & PP on 19th. NDVO received the same on 20th April.

Now my status shows , Medical result received since 22nd April.
My DD was encahsed on 2nd May.

Can u guess when should i have to have the PP with visa on it? Is there any chance of Interview?Has the capacity been reached or what?
Please help me in this case.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paramvir said:

Param
Hi Param,

This is GOOD NEWS definitely. NDVO is being considerate (I think)....as your PPs are expiring soon, so they want to be sure if you would be okay to travel within this short period of time.

Just keep a watch on the Postman/woman now..... :D

I am extremely (infinite) happy to see this progress on your file.

@Spicey.....your prayers have been answered finally. :)

Mitali