3rd jan 12
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2012
LANDED..........
april 12
abaweja said:
Hey Everyone,

I hope all doing well...

I had my one to one session at CIIP today, after attending my full day session yesterday.... I must say it was tooooo good & should be attended by each & every person going to Canada...

Our 1st session was on 14th Feb the Tuesday:-

Started with Shawn who gave an introduction on what Ciip is all about..

Then with Param who gave us an overview on the places to land & a discussion on why other places then major cities like Toronto or Vancouver..

Followed with a session with Beryl, she gave us the knowledge on the Bridging programs, credential assessment & it's importance, Essential skills that you carry which can help you get the job etc...

Then with Shikha who gave us an overview on local transport, sites to visit, govt. agencies for newcomers, & lot more...

15 Feb Wednesday

morning had sessions with our contacts in Canada for anything everything with an overview on different cities (Education, job opportunities)starting from:-

Lina (direct contact for education in Vancouver)

Elena (for Edmonton)

Rena (for Ontario)

All three were very helpful in answering our question & provided us with loads of information...

Ollie (Job opportunities) he is the direct contact for the companies with the vacancies

Then one to one session with Beryl & Ollie to create MAP (My Action Plan) for our success in Canada after landing....

There was a lot more where to land, cost of living in different cities, regulated & non regulated professions, Canadian style resume making, cover letter & lot's more....

So a must attend session would definitely help people migrating to Canada...

Thank you
God bless All,
Regards,
Arun
hi arun, did u have web conferencing with Lina ,Elena Rena , olie which i assume are our refferals in canada.
i too attended the ciip session but in ahmedabad, its really worth. We were given email references to directly contact the concerned person. :) :D

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
is it happening at Mumbai anytime after Mar'12 ??
If so, where...??

fragrance10 said:
hi arun, did u have web conferencing with Lina ,Elena Rena , olie which i assume are our refferals in canada.
i too attended the ciip session but in ahmedabad, its really worth. We were given email references to directly contact the concerned person. :) :D

zadmalik

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Forwarded with the application
AOR Received.
PER Recieved: 05-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
25-03-2011.....IN PROCESS since 3rd Aug.2011
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 24-08-2015.. PPR on 26.08.2015...Passport submitted on 28.08.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan, 2016 (In shaa Allah)
The e-cas page of the official website isn't opening here in Pakistan. Is any other body also facing the same problem today?

Malik

proudi

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zadmalik said:
The e-cas page of the official website isn't opening here in Pakistan. Is any other body also facing the same problem today?

Malik
it is not working in india also

zadmalik

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Forwarded with the application
AOR Received.
PER Recieved: 05-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
25-03-2011.....IN PROCESS since 3rd Aug.2011
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
06-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 24-08-2015.. PPR on 26.08.2015...Passport submitted on 28.08.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Jan, 2016 (In shaa Allah)

Harsh Kavishwar

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-11
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
File Transfer...
Dnt' know
Med's Request
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
Interview........
24-05-12
Passport Req..
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
VISA ISSUED...
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
LANDED..........
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
Do we have a CIIP center in Ahmedabad?

fragrance10 said:

rayon_joy

May 8, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear seniors
my ecase status is showing
my current home address as
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
earlier before 27th feb it was showing my consultants canadian address. what does it mean? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Thanks Param,geribubaboy & AVSNEH ,

I plan to do landing and aplly for PR card.I have mys sister there and will be giving her address and also staying with her too.I have my son whom I plan to get him admitted in school and my wife and I plan to come back to UAE(where I am working right now) and go back after 2 year by when I would be settle my things in UAE.God willing the PR card would come to my sisters house and she would courier it to me or send through some one.
If any one of you or the seniors finds a problem with my plan then please let me know.Thanks in advance.

AVSNEH said:
Hey Mats,

There will not be any problem... You can enter into CANADA anytime (within your VISA is valid) and move out anytime.... No such law is present that you couldnt leave the country, unless and untill Police official / any juridical decision of that country asked you to do so.. :-\ Unless and untill you have vaid travel doc (PP) you can travel to anywhere, anytime and as many times as you want :) :) .....When you land at Canada, Immigration officer will ask you the question (which Geri mentioned) and that question is valid for your PR card.... You need to submit an address where the card should get delievered.... PR card is expected after 45 to 60 Days from landing so, they need to have such address to send upon.... :p you can submit your friends address as well by saying that your current visit is just for a week or two and you have representative whose address is so n so......
It will be his (ur frnds) resposibility to send the PR card to you by any media.....Unless and untill you have PR card with you; you can not enter into CANADA again so think twice before leaving the country ..... :( But as you said you are planning to come after 2 years, then mean while you will recv your PR card and next landing will not be a problem.... ADDRESS or correspondance is must... and that address should be at CANADA only.... They dont send the PR card our of country.......
COndition on your PR status to become a citizen of CANADA is given at site.... I have not com eacross any such condition which you said about 6 Months in your post.... ???

PS : Above explaination is with my best knowledge and information I gather till date by this forum. If you want you can send the PM to Senior members here like, "mitali","canadestine","jeniya","abaweja","Ar.Sid","cappuccino"....

TC... and dont worry !! :-* :D 8)

fragrance10

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-4-2011
Doc's Request.
pcc sent with the application to CIO
AOR Received.
1st AOR 12-7-2011
IELTS Request
send to cio with initial request
File Transfer...
15th august
Med's Request
3rd january 2012
Med's Done....
5th jan 12
Interview........
waived ;)
Passport Req..
3rd jan 12
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2012
LANDED..........
april 12
Harsh Kavishwar said:
depending on the strength of applicants wanting to appear they had conducted it in january in ahmedabad, yes ahmedabad is one of the centers but only if we have good no of people who want to attend it ;D ;D

fragrance10

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-4-2011
Doc's Request.
pcc sent with the application to CIO
AOR Received.
1st AOR 12-7-2011
IELTS Request
send to cio with initial request
File Transfer...
15th august
Med's Request
3rd january 2012
Med's Done....
5th jan 12
Interview........
waived ;)
Passport Req..
3rd jan 12
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2012
LANDED..........
april 12
rayon_joy said:
Dear seniors
my ecase status is showing
my current home address as
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
earlier before 27th feb it was showing my consultants canadian address. what does it mean? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
great atleast something is goin on in your case, that is obvious ;D ;D ;D ;D

my address is missin since 27th and is still gone, and no change in ecas as well...

i am takin here a guess that they have stamped ur visa and u will get them next week :D :D :D :D

AATIFA

Feb 16, 2012
Hi all the members of Forum. I am new member of this forum & have found out one of the best forum to get information regarding visa procedure. I have also attended CIIP session in Ahmedabad which has been first time held in Ahmedabad. Yes it is very helpful to us before moving to canada especially personal session in which u can ask your personal query regarding employment, education & house so on, so I would like to suggest all the members of the forum to attend CIIP session whenever held in your city. if you have an opportunity to attend it you should grab it. I have done my Medical & waiting for my visa moreover ,my address disappear & reappear with wrong Address. and Medical line is not added yet.

All the best who are waiting for medical & Visa.
Regards Aatifa

rayon_joy

May 8, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fragrance10 said:
great atleast something is goin on in your case, that is obvious ;D ;D ;D ;D

my address is missin since 27th and is still gone, and no change in ecas as well...

i am takin here a guess that they have stamped ur visa and u will get them next week :D :D :D :D
i wish your guess turns ino reality ;)
all the best to you also. :) :) :) :D

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
proudi said:
it is not working in india also
its working . i just checked my status.

Regards,

Islamabad.

AATIFA

Feb 16, 2012
Harsh Kavishwar said:
No we do not have CIIP center but this is first time CIIP session held in Ahmedabad. I hope so They will held session now onwards.

Regards Aatifa