+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Its been more than 2 months now since I sent my Medicals, my ECAS has not been updated with MEDICAL RECEIVED ... Is it normal??

social w

Nov 5, 2011
My consutant is in canada. i have received my ppr through consultant by email. will NDVO send my passport to canada or to my Indian Address ?? :eek:.

social w

Nov 5, 2011
My consutant is in canada. i have received my ppr through consultant by email. will NDVO send my passport to canada or to my Indian Address ?? :eek:

rayon_joy

May 8, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
social w said:
My consutant is in canada. i have received my ppr through consultant by email. will NDVO send my passport to canada or to my Indian Address ?? :eek:
should get at your indian address as the indian passport can not be sent abroad by post/ courier. but i am not sure about it.

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
social w said:
Pls send a self addressed envelope along with request letter they will return to your Indian address.

Example : Odin2404(Rahul)

Sonir

abaweja

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
AOR Received.
February 2011
Med's Request
14 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 December 2011
LANDED..........
20 February 2012
social w said:
Social it will be at your Indian address because without passport and visa on it u cannot leave India or u won't get tickets even... that's what i confirmed from somebody I know...

best of luck

regards

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
cutenut said:
Its been more than 2 months now since I sent my Medicals, my ECAS has not been updated with MEDICAL RECEIVED ... Is it normal??
You are not alone buddy. Canadestin and me are also in same dilema... Relax sooner or later we will get what we deserve ;) . Better late than never :I

Cheers
Param

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paramvir said:
You are not alone buddy. Canadestin and me are also in same dilema... Relax sooner or later we will get what we deserve ;) . Better late than never :I

Cheers
Param
Paramvir

Only U n ME left...cutenut VO officeis London

Sonu_rp...he received a email regarding clarification

social w

Nov 5, 2011
abaweja said:
Social it will be at your Indian address because without passport and visa on it u cannot leave India or u won't get tickets even... that's what i confirmed from somebody I know...

best of luck

regards
thanks a lot

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YTNZ said:
Dear all

I am little worried because I knew lately from Qorax that Ielts score of 5.5 is considered dangerous to our application. ???

I scored 5.5 but my overall points are 68. What worries me is that I am RBVO since July. I started thinking that the delay in my application might be due to my low english score.

Is there anyone with 5.5 score has gone into process? Do you know anybody was rejected even though he or she passed the 67 points?

Please let me know, I am very worried now and I don't know what to do... :'( :'( :'(
Hi YNTZ,

You are probably trying to find a needle in a haystack.

If you have the eligibility points of 67 and have supported your application appropriately and justly then nothing to worry.

One aspect of NOC 2121 would generally require presenting scientific works at National and International meetings and documenting scientific works in Journals.....which I am sure you have done and attached those as supporting docs.

Your docs would be reviewed by VO when in "IN Process" status....so worrying now is futile.

Yes, VO has the powers to reject an application which has got eligibility points of 67. If you could take a re test of IELTS to improve your score then you might be safe completely.

One applicant- Sachin, NDVO with your timeline has received MR but many are still waiting

Mitali

vinod bhugra

Star Member
May 3, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-feb-2011
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
File Transfer...
14-04-11
Med's Request
20TH AUG 2012
Med's Done....
30TH AUG 2012
Interview........
waived
hello dear dont worry regarding English score i got 7 in ielts but still RBVO its just London visa office i applied in feb ..........

YTNZ said:
Dear all

I am little worried because I knew lately from Qorax that Ielts score of 5.5 is considered dangerous to our application. ???

I scored 5.5 but my overall points are 68. What worries me is that I am RBVO since July. I started thinking that the delay in my application might be due to my low english score.

Is there anyone with 5.5 score has gone into process? Do you know anybody was rejected even though he or she passed the 67 points?

Please let me know, I am very worried now and I don't know what to do... :'( :'( :'(

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinod bhugra said:
hello dear dont worry regarding English score i got 7 in ielts but still RBVO its just London visa office i applied in feb ..........
Hi Vinod,

YTNZ's query is different....he is asking if VO would approve an applicant in NOC 2121 who has 5.5 IELTS score (when in "IN PROCESS" status).

Mitali

May 23, 2011
JERSEY
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
AOR Received.
25-02-11
IELTS Request
With App
File Transfer...
27-03-11
VISA ISSUED...
Still RBVO:-(
Got med requests!!! :D Picked the letter up from the post office on the 20th of December, however the letter was dated the 1st of December so only have 36 day to get everything together and this includes getting to England to do our medicals :(