AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
bluemusing said:
Hi everyone,

Today I got the most wonderful package in the post - my passport and confirmation of permanent residence! I'm incredibly happy and relieved and I'm looking forward to landing in Toronto in early January. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum, it has made the painful wait bearable. To all those still patiently waiting: your day will come soon, never lose hope. I will of course be happy to answer any questions and provide help where I can.

Andrew

PS - Ironically London VO informed me that due to a procedural change on 1st December, it was not necessary to physically attach a PR visa into my passport. So after all the waiting, I will never get an actual visa. Oh well... Here's exactly what it says:
Congratulations and all the best for the future

cfr1907

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
satyasuman said:
Novsaggi: Application filed on 24th Sept 2010 - Application moved to LA office. Buffalo VO working.. YAY!!
Cfr1907: Application filed on 29th Sept 2010 - Alex: Get ready. You are next. ;)

regards,
satya.
I am ready.Let it rain. :)

C

Cam1234

novsaggi said:
File Update From Buffalo

I have tried twice to add my newborn son's name to the file in Buffalo VO, using their online system and emailing them all details.

Today I received a response, that my file has been transferred to Los Angels Office.

Did anyone else also receive the same reply and what is the process timelines of this office.
Seniors, please share.

Thanks a lot in advance
Hi novsaggi:

This is great news, means in a few weeks you should get your Med request. ;D

A few questions:
-Could you let us know what state you live in?
-Were you expecting an eventual transfer of your file to LA?
-Is your Ecas address back with the "your file was transferred to LA" line?

I have been following the applications of those who have been transferred to NY, Detroit and LA. Almost all applicants are from the time period (application received at CIO) Dec 2009 to March 2010. I was thinking they are doing this to clear the workload and get to us at some stage. Now if what they have written you is correct, they are sending our applications to other vo's as well. In any case, congratz novsaggi, your meds should be on their way shortly :)

Cam

PS. Maani if I remember well, you are from Virginia, so am I, so maybe they will send us to NY. I am anxious to see when your address re-appears. Please let us know...

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2011 to Los Angels Office
Hi Cam1234

My fingers are crossed for next step. I am finally receiving a small update on my file after 11 months :)

So here are the answers :
1.State of residence : AZ
2. Eventual transfer to LA expected : No
3. Ecas address not back yet, It went away today only.

Will keep you guys updated, thanks for ur wishes, and i hope others get good news on their files too.

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
Cam1234 said:
Hi novsaggi:

A few questions:

I have been following the applications of those who have been transferred to NY, Detroit and LA. Almost all applicants are from the time period (application received at CIO) Dec 2009 to March 2010. I was thinking they are doing this to clear the workload and get to us at some stage. Now if what they have written you is correct, they are sending our applications to other vo's as well. In any case, congratz novsaggi, your meds should be on their way shortly :)

Cam

PS. Maani if I remember well, you are from Virginia, so am I, so maybe they will send us to NY. I am anxious to see when your address re-appears. Please let us know...
Hi Cam1234

Yes, your memory is very good.

I'll definitely let you know, if i get any update.

Thanks

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
Cam1234 said:
Hi novsaggi:

A few questions:

Cam

If that depends on the state you live, then what happens to people who live in toronto/canada? Will it be buffalo VO?

Thanks,
satya.

MowSow

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2121+3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
PER 01-06-2011
IELTS Request
SENT W/APP
File Transfer...
RBVO 20-06-2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
DONE
LANDED..........
FEBRUARY 2015
Re: Address disappeared today from ECAS

Cam1234 said:
Hello again MowSow:

Yes, you are missing something, none of those people are in process, those are mistakes on the tracker. You can avoid it by going with the light blue color which means they are not in process, or asking forum members who have followed the posts since the beginning.

What happened when our applications first left CIO, we were all put "In Process" temporarily. When our applications arrived at Buffalo we all went back to RBVO, but not all entries were corrected. You can put the IDs of the applicants you mention in the search field above, find their posts and read for yourself.

Look, I truly hope you get your visa asap, but coming here and telling us in your original post that "If you look at the tracker... you will see many applicants with RBVO status from past February/11 have gotten their Visa already. This why I am assuming that they are processing applicants from March and forward now" and then saying "There are 4 applicants from Oct, Nov, Dec 2010, who are IN PROCESS", without reading the forum or asking other members, is just misinformation. As I said, I'm just trying to help you and hope you get your visa as soon as you wish.

Best of luck,
Cam
Thanks a lot Cam for your explanations and the tips !!! Your help was greatly appreciated.
When I asked simple questions in the past no one replied, so I had choice but to look at the tracker and draw conclusion myself.
I don't have much time searching the forum, I wish I did, but I work full time and there are a lot of other things I need to take care.
But thanks for teaching me how to fish, I think now I can better use the forum with your tip searching the names of the people to see their history and where they at !!
Cheers everyone .. you're the best and good luck for everyone .. and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

C

Cam1234

satyasuman said:
If that depends on the state you live, then what happens to people who live in toronto/canada? Will it be buffalo VO?

Thanks,
satya.
I think so Satya, I think they may be spreading all of us from the US to other VOs in the US and concentrating on all the applicants within Canada who are at Buffalo VO... either that , or all Buffalo officers are going on a cruise to the Caribbean :p I mean what in the world are they doing??

Did you guys know that a few applicants from post June 2011 have received their med requests? unbelievable!

Cam

C

Cam1234

MowSow said:
Thanks a lot Cam for your explanations and the tips !!! Your help was greatly appreciated.
When I asked simple questions in the past no one replied, so I had choice but to look at the tracker and draw conclusion myself.
I don't have much time searching the forum, I wish I did, but I work full time and there are a lot of other things I need to take care.
But thanks for teaching me how to fish, I think now I can better use the forum with your tip searching the names of the people to see their history and where they at !!
Cheers everyone .. you're the best and good luck for everyone .. and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012
MowSow, it is not your fault if you relied on the tracker, what else are you supposed to do? There are many mistakes/omissions on the tracker as many of the old forum members left and are now in Canada and the tracker has gone through many admins. Having said that, our tracker is still one of the best out there in my opinion, so thank you all remaining admins!

Also, thank you for your patience and letting me explain things to you. I still think once they start processing at Buffalo again, that your time will come quickly also. God bless and happy holidays to you as well. Don't be a stranger and try to stop by every now and then.

Cam :)

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013

Cam,

Can you let me know the Buffalo errors you have found? I corrected quite a few last week and thought I was done :-\

Rod

Cam1234 said:
MowSow, it is not your fault if you relied on the tracker, what else are you supposed to do? There are many mistakes/omissions on the tracker as many of the old forum members left and are now in Canada and the tracker has gone through many admins. Having said that, our tracker is still one of the best out there in my opinion, so thank you all remaining admins!

Also, thank you for your patience and letting me explain things to you. I still think once they start processing at Buffalo again, that your time will come quickly also. God bless and happy holidays to you as well. Don't be a stranger and try to stop by every now and then.

MowSow

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2121+3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
PER 01-06-2011
IELTS Request
SENT W/APP
File Transfer...
RBVO 20-06-2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
DONE
LANDED..........
FEBRUARY 2015

Cam1234 said:

Hey Cam,

I was reading through the past few posts about the PCC.. when I originally sent my application to Sydney they said not to send the PCC because it will expire in 3 months, and wait for the Visa office to request them.
Since it is getting around that time now .. should I go do my fingerprints now, as I just read in the past post, it will take 12 weeks to get them !?
Is it possible to do the live scan as I did on the past for my license, as it is much faster than paper finger prints as it electronically transfer to the FBI.
Thanks again

C

Cam1234

thebeast184 said:
Cam,

Can you let me know the Buffalo errors you have found? I corrected quite a few last week and thought I was done :-\

Rod
Hey Rod:

Thanks for helping us out, there are four people who are not "In Process," but the tracker says they are:

Desiguy79
leodr
Derekjeeter
justtheme

We are lucky to have you as one of our admins Rod, it is a good idea to get the information regarding Buffalo applicants correctly... there are still so many of us waiting... Thanks!

C

Cam1234

MowSow said:
Hey Cam,

I was reading through the past few posts about the PCC.. when I originally sent my application to Sydney they said not to send the PCC because it will expire in 3 months, and wait for the Visa office to request them.
Since it is getting around that time now .. should I go do my fingerprints now, as I just read in the past post, it will take 12 weeks to get them !?
Is it possible to do the live scan as I did on the past for my license, as it is much faster than paper finger prints as it electronically transfer to the FBI.
Thanks again
Hi MowSow:

Your PCCs cannot be older than 3 months when received by CIO, but they are valid for one year. If by the time they start processing your application one year has passed, then they will ask you for new PCCs. They just want to make sure you have not committed a crime until the last minute they give you a visa, that is understandable.

If you did not submit a PCC with your application, like myself, then they will ask you to do one obviously, along with your med request. They will give you 90 days. As far as doing them before they ask you, it is up to you... I have done 3 PCCs and my time never came, so now I will just wait for them to ask me. The trick is, when you fill out your application for FBI, write "Urgent needed for Immigration" on the envelop. I have heard that will make them process things faster... I don't know about the live scan, and don't think FBI has that option.

Hope that helps,
Cam

MowSow

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2121+3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
PER 01-06-2011
IELTS Request
SENT W/APP
File Transfer...
RBVO 20-06-2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
DONE
LANDED..........
FEBRUARY 2015

Cam1234 said:
Hi MowSow:

Your PCCs cannot be older than 3 months when received by CIO, but they are valid for one year. If by the time they start processing your application one year has passed, then they will ask you for new PCCs. They just want to make sure you have not committed a crime until the last minute they give you a visa, that is understandable.

If you did not submit a PCC with your application, like myself, then they will ask you to do one obviously, along with your med request. They will give you 90 days. As far as doing them before they ask you, it is up to you... I have done 3 PCCs and my time never came, so now I will just wait for them to ask me. The trick is, when you fill out your application for FBI, write "Urgent needed for Immigration" on the envelop. I have heard that will make them process things faster... I don't know about the live scan, and don't think FBI has that option.

Hope that helps,
Cam
Thanks again Cam, I'm curious why 3 times? have you been waiting for 3 years?
I will send my PCC tomorrow .. any tricks, tips I need to know ?
I assume you go a place that can finger print you then you mail them to the FBI? I will do some research tonight ...
By the way, when I did my live scan, it was one scan for both FBI records and the Cali Department of justice. Maybe it won't work for immigration!

C

Cam1234

MowSow said:
Thanks again Cam, I'm curious why 3 times? have you been waiting for 3 years?
I will send my PCC tomorrow .. any tricks, tips I need to know ?
I assume you go a place that can finger print you then you mail them to the FBI? I will do some research tonight ...
By the way, when I did my live scan, it was one scan for both FBI records and the Cali Department of justice. Maybe it won't work for immigration!
Hi MowSow, you wrote:

"Thanks again Cam, I'm curious why 3 times? have you been waiting for 3 years?"
No, every time you get your PCC and 3 months passes, and Buffalo does not contact you... then you have to do them again. So say you do yours now, and have them ready by Feb.2012, but Buffalo contacts you in June... your PCC 3 months are up and you need to submit new ones...

Cam