Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
bluemusing said:
Hi everyone,

Today I got the most wonderful package in the post - my passport and confirmation of permanent residence! I'm incredibly happy and relieved and I'm looking forward to landing in Toronto in early January. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum, it has made the painful wait bearable. To all those still patiently waiting: your day will come soon, never lose hope. I will of course be happy to answer any questions and provide help where I can.

Andrew

PS - Ironically London VO informed me that due to a procedural change on 1st December, it was not necessary to physically attach a PR visa into my passport. So after all the waiting, I will never get an actual visa. Oh well... Here's exactly what it says:
Congratulation bluemusing. Nice to see you cross the finish line. That is an interesting change in procedure regarding removal of requirement for visa stamping for excempted countries. We fall within that category. I only hope it will mean a faster processing for us from here on #wishfulthinking ;).

All the best mate.

9j

abaweja

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
AOR Received.
February 2011
Med's Request
14 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 December 2011
LANDED..........
20 February 2012
bluemusing said:
Hi everyone,

Today I got the most wonderful package in the post - my passport and confirmation of permanent residence! I'm incredibly happy and relieved and I'm looking forward to landing in Toronto in early January. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum, it has made the painful wait bearable. To all those still patiently waiting: your day will come soon, never lose hope. I will of course be happy to answer any questions and provide help where I can.

Andrew

PS - Ironically London VO informed me that due to a procedural change on 1st December, it was not necessary to physically attach a PR visa into my passport. So after all the waiting, I will never get an actual visa. Oh well... Here's exactly what it says:
Congrats Andrew... best of luck

vipan

Apr 20, 2011
Congrats Spicy,

WISH YOU HAPPY LIFE AHEAD .............. :)

spicysank said:
GUYS GUYS GUYS !!!!!!
GOT THE VISA :D :D :D :D

Very Happy today. And thanks to all people from the forum who have by my side....... and kept me informed...

Love You guys .... :-* :-* :-* :-*

Spicysank

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was worried abt my Medical Line...

But now I am glad that Dr.Saadish time line (Medicals Done and PP sent) and mine are same............ and Medical Line is not added in his status too... ;D

@Dr.Saadish.....i hope u dont take a diff meaning from my Post :p

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
canadestin said:

But now I am glad that Dr.Saadish time line (Medicals Done and PP sent) and mine are same............ and Medical Line is not added in his status too... ;D

@ Dr.Saadish.....i hope u dont take a diff meaning from my Post :p
I am sure you will get it this week itself !

kpkinnera

Feb 10, 2011
canadestin said:

@ Dr.Saadish.....i hope u dont take a diff meaning from my Post :p
canadestin
don't worry before this week end you will see medical line ......

Regards
Pavan

cfr1907

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
Re: Address disappeared today from ECAS

Cam1234 said:
Hi MowSow:

Thank you for your analysis, however, as I mentioned earlier, no one past "application received by" Sept of 2010 has ever gone "in process" at Buffalo VO in this forum. There is only the name of one applicant on the tracker, "Desiguy79" application submitted on 22nd of Oct 2010, who is colored as though he/she is in process. That is a mistake, Desiguy79 last posted on Canadavisa on March 16, 2010, and believe me he was not in process then... You can search his id and read his posts yourself.

I don't know where you get the other three candidates from Oct, Nov, and Dec, whom you say have gone "in process," the tracker does not show anyone else... I can tell you this, I have been here since the beginning of this forum and have read almost every post, and there are other applicants here from Buffalo VO who have done the same. If anyone had gone "in process" after Sept 2010 from Buffalo VO, we would know it... no one has.

As for the spread sheet analysis, yes I agree with you, the time to wait in every stage is reduced for applicants who applied in early 2011, as opposed to those who applied in mid to late 2010, as your analysis indicates. But unfortunately a spreadsheet can no longer be of relevance, because the process is not ongoing anymore, processing froze at Buffalo at the end of July 2011 and we have no idea when they will start processing again.

So here is my conclusion, while we have no idea when Buffalo will start processing applications again, it is certain in my opinion that you will not be waiting as long as I have, and your application will be processed faster. By how many months? The answer will only be a guess...

Thanks for bringing your ideas to the forum, it beats watching the paint dry :)
Cam
Completely agree.

Alex.

Yogi Awadh

Dec 20, 2011
satyasuman said:
Hi Awadh,

I have been in canada for more than 2 years now. I am into IT again. I am a project lead working for a big company in toronto. So, I think I can give you some info on your questions.

1- Can I persue a career in yoga there in Canada ?
Ans: There definitely is a chance. But, it is important to know the fact that you may struggle for 6 months to 1 year initially. My wife was very close to finish off Yoga certification when she moved to US in 2008 after getting married. (of course with me. ;D )

2- Which place would be better in this field?

Ans: I saw people going to Yoga classes in toronto. Dont know about other parts of the country.

3- My wife is in software job which place would be be better for her?
Ans: Toronto is one hot place for IT as i initially told you that I am into IT as well and so you can trust me on this. ;D . I again heard the same with edmanton.

4- I am now 44years old would it would be advisable to relocate? I would say, You have to judge yourself on this question. Are you willing to take some sleep less nights, odd jobs, low income, less space to live in etc etc. Those filmi challenges. Of course, these challenges will be there for about 6 months to a year and it should be fine after that. And, I think you should have asked this question to yourself before applying and not after getting visa. You decide now.

Hope this info helps. Have fun.

Regards,
satya.
Thanks Satya for your valuable insight. ;)

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
20-12-2011 to Los Angels Office
File Update From Buffalo

I have tried twice to add my newborn son's name to the file in Buffalo VO, using their online system and emailing them all details.

Today I received a response, that my file has been transferred to Los Angels Office.

Did anyone else also receive the same reply and what is the process timelines of this office.
Seniors, please share.

Thanks a lot in advance

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
novsaggi said:
File Update From Buffalo

I have tried twice to add my newborn son's name to the file in Buffalo VO, using their online system and emailing them all details.

Today I received a response, that my file has been transferred to Los Angels Office.

Did anyone else also receive the same reply and what is the process timelines of this office.
Seniors, please share.

Thanks a lot in advance
Is you E-CAS address missing?

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
novsaggi said:
Yes it is
If your current E-CAS status is RBVO, then get ready for two good news.

1. They will add your new born to your file.
2. You file has been transferred to LA for faster processing. So get ready for medical very soon, InshAllah.

Thanks

novsaggi

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2011
File Transfer...
I ordered CAIPS notes and received them last week

As per them, my file is in Progress, but was with Buffalo at that time
Online status is still RBVO

cfr1907

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
novsaggi said:
File Update From Buffalo

Seniors, please share.

Thanks a lot in advance
wow, this is big. are they back?

Alex.