App. Filed.......
24-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
mirabuena_78 said:
Hi everyone!

Very glad to share to all that we have collected our passports with visa & COPR yesterday from our consultant. We received our consultant's call last Wednesday, 14 Dec 2011 for collection of our passports. The date of the visa issuance : 22 Nov 2011.

Thanks for all the forum members who shared and still sharing experiences and knowledge, though been a silent observer here, it's been very useful and informative to me.

Goodluck to everyone else.

Kind regards.
Mira.

Congratulations...the most awaited moment has came to you...good..

regards,

samar1233

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
mpatel6 said:
Hi Team,

After long time i am posting on forums about my application. After waiting more than a year, i got status change before few day. My Ecas status change to 'In process' with additional line saying ' we have started processing on 2nd December'.

Before few times back, when people use to get in process status, most of them got medicals. Is it the same scene going or anything changed?

Can anyone tell me , should i expect medicals now or more status changes will come before CHC send me medica request?

Thanks
Milan Patel
Congrats Milan for Inprocess, your MR will come soon.

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
mirabuena_78 said:
Hi everyone!

Very glad to share to all that we have collected our passports with visa & COPR yesterday from our consultant. We received our consultant's call last Wednesday, 14 Dec 2011 for collection of our passports. The date of the visa issuance : 22 Nov 2011.

Thanks for all the forum members who shared and still sharing experiences and knowledge, though been a silent observer here, it's been very useful and informative to me.

Kind regards.
Mira.
many congratulations Mira

Have a happy and prosperous life ahead

regards
sonir

samar1233

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
katyspring said:
Hi everybody

Just few minutes back I got my PPR from Warsaw. I want to thank this forum in general, and this thread and its great members in particular for all the help and support they generously gave me. Especially I wanna thank older members who are not very much around these days; those who helped me a lot during my tough times. I never forget the kindness, love and support I received last year these days when my application package was lost by the courier and I had no shoulder for crying but my friends from this thread.

Wendy, Pippin, Indira, Anil, Wayne, Dr.Hasib, Cam1234, Mari, Temasek, EnviozA, Pardis, Shalom, Queencougar, Amro, Asoo, and all others whose names I may have missed- pls forgive me; Thank U all!

&

Finally my best wishes and my prayers go to my friends from Buffalo specifically Mari, Cam and queencougar who are yet to hear from the sleeping giant. I'll be waiting for your kind PM's breaking the great news hopefully soon!

Best of luck with all of you pals in everything you are up to.

Katy
Congrats katy

samar1233

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Golden Star said:
Dear Friend,

Its really great, I also checked my ECAS and its Medical received has been added today itself.

Whats next?

Pl guide.

Dear admin

Change the status in spreadsheet both International and national.

Thanks for your guidance every time when ever required.
Congrats Golden Star , NDVO is again started to move fast.

MowSow

Star Member
Jun 20, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
2121+3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
PER 01-06-2011
IELTS Request
SENT W/APP
File Transfer...
RBVO 20-06-2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
DONE
LANDED..........
FEBRUARY 2015
Address disappeared today from ECAS

It looks like this thing is starting to move in Buffalo..!! My address disappeared today from ECAS.
But I am not sure if it is because my turn has come, or is it because of the email I sent Buffalo few days ago to inform them of my new address and new job location. I also inquired about my application status in the same email but got no reply !! Let's hope this new information they have to update in my file will also make them process my file and send me the medical request!!
But the status still says RBVO since I sent my application at the end of April then got the first email on June 1st of positive evaluation and that my file was sent to the visa office!!
What do you guys think will happen next!?? :-\
New Address will appear?
Go in process... And wait many more months !?
Or will I get my medical in the mail!?

samar1233

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
mirabuena_78 said:
Hi everyone!

Kind regards.
Mira.
Congrats Mirabuena, Best wishes for life in canada.

harry_aussie

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2011
AOR Received.
25/07/2011
File Transfer...
15/08/2011
Med's Request
15/12/2011
Med's Done....
19/12/2011
Interview........
WAIVED !!!!!/ Casual interview with visa officer on 5/3/2012
Passport Req..
21/2/2012, submitted on 27/2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
1/3/2012, valid till 20/12/2012, collected on 5/3/2012
LANDED..........
Landed,16 September 2012
Thanks a lot for the wish Samar.... What is your status ??.