+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

amiuppal

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
mitali said:
Hi Jadeja,

Congratulations ......Wish you all the Best.

Please could you share your timelines for the benefit of other members. Where is your Consultant located?

Mitali
hi mitali

I am still not sure about how ndvo sends passports back ...is it through courier or registered post ?kindly help

thanks

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
John McClane said:
...............Breaking News.............

My ecas shows "Decision Made" today :eek:
Congrats John.
Pray you get the visa very soon.

Congrats also to everyone with progress in their applications and best wishes to those of us waiting.

Shalom

astopal

Feb 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All
I have some questions regarding my application plz plz plz help me I am vry tense.

1.I applied under FSW1, my NOC :4152 & 4212, I am from Pakistan and my VO is London, I filed my application in March 2011, received by CIO on 11th March 2011, then I received PER on 11th of April 2011, through email, after that my ECas is RBVO, and the details are, “We received your application for permanent residence on March 11, 2011. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 11, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. And still this details.

2.My Employer & My supervisor was changed after 2 months of my PER, and I also renewed my passport, so I sent a new reference letter with my new supervisor business card, and also a copy of my new passport and sent on 12/06/2011 to the London VO and received there by 22/06/2011 according to the TCS courier Service till than no news from VO regarding anything not about the acknowledgment of the additional documents I sent.

Now my question is that could I contact VO about this to confirm that they received these documents? or I wait for their response, . and why my Ecas is not changed yet and no other news from VO, I am vry confuse about all these things plz u all help me , I’ll be vry grateful to you. I am waiting for ur replies,,,,

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Being a Pharmacist and a permanent resident visa holder I want to know that
1) if it will take about 2-3 years in Canada in getting Pharmacist License then what what will be the most suitable job or work to do in Canada during this period.
2) What is the most suitable way to take funds and then invest in Canada.

Please guide, specially those who have already passed through this experience

samvats

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
Ahmedabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jadeja said:
hello friends

My consultant called me up and informed me that he received my passport with a maple leaf ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) :p :p. I got the visa.

thankyou all.
Congrats ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
astopal said:
Hi All
I have some questions regarding my application plz plz plz help me I am vry tense.

1.I applied under FSW1, my NOC :4152 & 4212, I am from Pakistan and my VO is London, I filed my application in March 2011, received by CIO on 11th March 2011, then I received PER on 11th of April 2011, through email, after that my ECas is RBVO, and the details are, “We received your application for permanent residence on March 11, 2011. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 11, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. And still this details.

2.My Employer & My supervisor was changed after 2 months of my PER, and I also renewed my passport, so I sent a new reference letter with my new supervisor business card, and also a copy of my new passport and sent on 12/06/2011 to the London VO and received there by 22/06/2011 according to the TCS courier Service till than no news from VO regarding anything not about the acknowledgment of the additional documents I sent.

Now my question is that could I contact VO about this to confirm that they received these documents? or I wait for their response, . and why my Ecas is not changed yet and no other news from VO, I am vry confuse about all these things plz u all help me , I'll be vry grateful to you. I am waiting for ur replies,,,,
I don't think there's anything to worry about in your case. London VO very rarely acknowledges receipt of documents except where there are issues arising from the documents you have submitted. If you have a confirmation that the documents were delivered to the VO then all you can do at this stage is wait. We were in a similar situation where we had to update my spouse's passport details. We are still waiting for the next correspondence from them, which we are hoping will be medical request.

Keep the hope up mate. You should get your MR in a while. :)

All the best.

9j

carolwayne74

Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Feb 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
8.5 Band sent with application
astopal said:
Hi All

Now my question is that could I contact VO about this to confirm that they received these documents? or I wait for their response, . and why my Ecas is not changed yet and no other news from VO, I am vry confuse about all these things plz u all help me , I'll be vry grateful to you. I am waiting for ur replies,,,,
Hello astopal,

I had a similar situation to yours, sent my documents and all in May. I ordered my caips information, reading through the details i discovered that my updated information has not been added or acknowledged in the review process, they only noted that i sent some correspondence in May 2011 which was stored in " Sydney Attachements".

I was asked to provide the same documentation that i had mailed i.e. update and pcc when my medical request was sent in September 2011. I hope this helps to allay your worries.

varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
Dear Admin,

Kindly update today ecas status changed to " In Process".
Regards
Vari

Louise-01 said:
Great news, congrats!

Kind regards,
Louise!

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
varismart said:
Dear Admin,

Kindly update today ecas status changed to " In Process".
Regards
Vari
Great news varismart. Nice to see you turn IP. I remember our ordeal during the early stage with the later PER. Wishing for a speedy MR :)
All the best mate.

9j

varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
Thanks 9jcanada.

regards
vari

9jcanada said:
Great news varismart. Nice to see you turn IP. I remember our ordeal during the early stage with the later PER. Wishing for a speedy MR :)
Al the best mate.

9j

toothfairy

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-4-2011
AOR Received.
16-5-2011
File Transfer...
17-6-2011 then In Process on 24-8-2011
Med's Request
5-9-2011
Med's Done....
October 6,2011, Medical results received appear on ecas- Nov.16,2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 22,11... Decision Made- November 25,11
My Ecas shows the line today, Medical results have been received.Hopefully decision made soon and PPR.