+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

amiuppal

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
shruti chadha said:
:D happy news guys...got my visa today.... 11.11.11 :) worked...thank you everyone for all the support..sply..indira..qorax..wayne..n others tooo...

below is my observations..which might help others who are waiting:-

a) it normally takes 1 yr approx to whole process ..in some cases it varies from 6 months from filing to max 1.5 months
b) keep your eyes on ecas, your email, any letter from embassy..its v important..when u gt update on ecas or email or a letter, ur case is moving..if u dont get any...its possible..ur file is lying unattentive...
c) its no harm to send mail or case specific enquriy to embassy at regular intervals...
d) bfds are important..take a track..
e) its v important to send whatever embassy asks in time it gives..u might not get another chance and embassy cud take their decision...
f) its good to keep track of ur case..and also..pray on the other side...

well ...m open to questions u might have of our experience throughout..n ll add if something comes in my mind...

and i must say..this forum is very usefull....god bless u all..and work hard..

shruti
congrats shruti..

I have one question did you receive ur passports back by registered post ?

R

RKC

shruti chadha said:
:D happy news guys...got my visa today.... 11.11.11 :) worked...thank you everyone for all the support..sply..indira..qorax..wayne..n others tooo...

a) it normally takes 1 yr approx to whole process ..in some cases it varies from 6 months from filing to max 1.5 months
b) keep your eyes on ecas, your email, any letter from embassy..its v important..when u gt update on ecas or email or a letter, ur case is moving..if u dont get any...its possible..ur file is lying unattentive...
c) its no harm to send mail or case specific enquriy to embassy at regular intervals...
e) its v important to send whatever embassy asks in time it gives..u might not get another chance and embassy cud take their decision...

well ...m open to questions u might have of our experience throughout..n ll add if something comes in my mind...

shruti
Cograts shruti you got it on a special date 11/11/11. Good luck . Could you please tell me how can one know the BFD date , what exactly it is..?

Thanks.

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
Are you sure about this??? Coz I remember reading somewhere regarding the process for refund of RPRF fees in case the application is rejected. I hope I'm wrong !!!

nokiadesire said:
Hey Amiuppal....Congrats on your RPRF encashment....It confirms the VISA STAMPING

Regards

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
very nice thought and so true :) thanks for keeping the hopes alive Cam

avi

Cam1234 said:
Thought for the day ;D

As a child John Lennon asked his mother what life was all about? She answered, being happy.

Later at elementary school Lennon was asked what he wanted to be, when he grew up? He answered, happy.

He was told by his teacher that he didn't understand the assignment, to which Lennon replied, you don't seem to understand life!

The moral of the story is, maybe we should all stop being frustrated today, while waiting to be happy tomorrow. Go out spend sometime with your family and friends and have a great weekend :)

Cam

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
congrats shruti.. have a good life in canada

avi

shruti chadha said:

shruti

amiuppal

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
JasonBourne said:
Are you sure about this??? Coz I remember reading somewhere regarding the process for refund of RPRF fees in case the application is rejected. I hope I'm wrong !!!
that is in case if somebody decides to not go and settle in canada bro...

xplorin82

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
AOR Received.
10-02-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Los Angeles - Feb 2012
Med's Request
28-03-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 (med recvd line on eCas)
Passport Req..
30-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
Nice one, thanks Cam : )

I read this somewhere during the last couple of days. It is definitely very sensible and cool!

Cam1234 said:
Thought for the day ;D

As a child John Lennon asked his mother what life was all about? She answered, being happy.

Later at elementary school Lennon was asked what he wanted to be, when he grew up? He answered, happy.

He was told by his teacher that he didn't understand the assignment, to which Lennon replied, you don't seem to understand life!

The moral of the story is, maybe we should all stop being frustrated today, while waiting to be happy tomorrow. Go out spend sometime with your family and friends and have a great weekend :)

Cam

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
Hello Folks,

Just want to share some fun here.

The moment clock hit the time mentioned below, I am on the forum looking at conversations and congratulating people.

Date and Time: 11/11/11 11:11:11 AM

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Louise-01 said:
You deserve it too Bro! ;)
You are allways there to make people laugh, and that counts for someting! :-*

Kind regards,
Sis Louise! ;D
thanks sis !

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
satyasuman said:
Hello Folks,

Just want to share some fun here.

The moment clock hit the time mentioned below, I am on the forum looking at conversations and congratulating people.

Date and Time: 11/11/11 11:11:11 AM
i find it scary Man ( Only God knows why) :'( , but this looks amazing indeed

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
amiuppal said:
I'm sorry I thought you had already completed your medicals becoz you wrote that you had sent rprf dd to visa office ...
don't be sorry ,amiuppal hopes are still alive ??? ??? i am hoping to receive it soon

RPRF had been sent along with the additional docs req ( marriage proof, pcc) :)

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
nokiadesire said:
Hey Amiuppal....Congrats on your RPRF encashment....It confirms the VISA STAMPING

Regards
i take it asa good sign amiuppal :) congratulations !! on RPRF encashment

satyasuman

Aug 8, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo- Transferred to NewYork VO
NOC Code......
2171/2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2010
AOR Received.
09-03-2011
File Transfer...
23-04-2012 to NY Visa Office
Med's Request
17-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012; Sent to CIC on Aug 3. Received by CIC on Sep 5
Passport Req..
1-10-2012 - Email; Passports sent on Oct 26 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
5-11-2012 - Received passports on Nov 6 2012
LANDED..........
7-11-2012.
Hi,

I have some update on my file. It is weird update though. Long story. sorry about that.

I am on work permit here and I have a representative from my employer who applied for WP renewal recently(september 16th). I applied for PR by myself(Dec 24th 2010) and I received a letter from CIC about confirmation. I logged online and checked the status and here is how it was earlier.

We received your application for permanent residence on December 24, 2010. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 9, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us..

Recently, I have a change in address and at the same time, my employer representative has filed my work permit renewal. Since I have a change in address, I emailed my new address to CIC. Today, I have a status change and the change is:

We received your application for permanent residence on December 24, 2010. We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 9, 2011 to <<MY EMPLOYER REPRESENTATIVE ADDRESS>>. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, contact us.

WP: has to go to representative office.
PR: has to go to my new home address.

CIC messed up addresses for my WP with PR application. I just dont know what should I do now. Please advise.

Thanks,
satya.

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
shruti chadha said:

shruti
Congratulations once again Shruti
thanks for being there for us :) :)