+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Binny

Jan 31, 2011
Hey Guys,

My mail address has been disappeared today on my ecase status..What does it mean?? Plz answer guys!!

Thanks

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darshan patel said:
hi mitali...plzz sister need some help over here

that's me(darshan from aus).i have found one small(but very big) mistake in my job reff letter(typed from my head chef)...it was his and mine mistake as well that i never read it properly.the mistake is that he 4got to change name of my other staff member who also worked with me on the second page of my reff letter.so its still some1 else's name in my reff letter .... what can i do now ??

i jst got new reff letter from owner of my company on my request. everything is same jst he correct the mistake and signed it and also give me a his visiting card along with it.

more over jst today my e-cas changed to in-process and its says "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October 31,
2011."

another big problem here as well bcz after 5 yrs of long time i am going back india(sister's marrige) for 2 mnths on 21st of nov and will come back on jan 22...
now
tell me what can i do now?

plzzz mitali help me out here show me the way....
Hi Darshan,

I am sure the error might have been noticed by VO as well. Generally if there is any discrepancy in documents, a clarification is requested followed by an Interview if the clarifications do not satisfy the VO.

IMO, request your employer to correct the error and provide you with new Reference letter and you can send it off to your VO. I am afraid that you might already have been selected for further clarification.

Since you are going on vacation for two months, it is quite possible that you either get a letter to clarify the discrepancy or get a job verification;which is part of investigations that take place during In Process status.

1.Please inform and request your employer to be extra alert in case of a Job verification.
2. Send off the corrected Reference letter to VO.
3. Also inform VO that you would be on vacation (mention the period) and will not be available at job site.
4. Give your VO a number to call you in case of any verification.

Hope this helps.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
Is there a " Medical Received" line ?

If yes then all is fine and you are done PPR is on the way !

@ Mitali, she is from London VO, they work in this fashion only.

Rgds

Sonir
Hi Sonir,

Thanks so much for the correction..... :)

@ Mira,

Sorry for the misinformation ...thanks to Sonir for giving you the Good News.

Mitali

Binny

Jan 31, 2011
Hey Guys,

My mail address has been disappeared today on my ecase status..What does it mean?? Plz answer guys!!

Thanks,

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paramvir said:
It should be 21440 for you,, as it has already been issued for you...

The increased amount has to be for cases who go InProcess after the increase...
RPRF fees increased for NDVO, effective 7th November

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/pr_fees-frais_rp.aspx?lang=eng

Mitali

NB: Amar thanks for posting the information regarding the increase ...I just added the updated link.

@Param....I guess when you had checked the info was not available.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Binny said:
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Probably, your file is being looked at by a VO, and you may/may not see a Progress on your file....this is just a guess...no substantial proof.

Mitali

Binny

Jan 31, 2011
mitali said:
Probably, your file is being looked at by a VO, and you may/may not see a Progress on your file....this is just a guess...no substantial proof.

Mitali

Ok...Thanks Mitali...Does it also mean that My file will go 'In Process' soon???

Thanks

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan 786 said:
Hi Mitali,

its been almost 33 days whn i have send them a letter, still no progress frm thr side
Send another CSQ or have to patiently await their reply.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bman said:
Made a short landing in Toronto on Tuesday evening and located the house I had arranged to stay in. Found the place (rate is between 30-50 dollars/night for different rooms) while exploring my accomodation options using kijiji.ca website. The room I chose (40 dollars/night) serves my purpose cos it has its own bathroom and toilet, a telephone, wireless internet and an old skool TV.
Went out yesterday and obtained my SIN number, opened a bank account, spent time with someone who went through my resume and taught me how to write my CV the Canadian way. Went round town a bit just to have a feel of the place. So far so good I guess I've addressed the basic things that need to be addressed. Wishing everyone waiting for news and those already with their visa's only the best as you look forward to a new beginning in Canada.
Hi Bman....

Congratulations for your NEW beginning in Canada.

Mitali

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
I know why cic offers one nice option for those who check ecas status more than 5 times a day: 'please remove ability to check status...'

I subscribed to ecas checker, so instead of checking ecas I now check my e-mail :D

good luck to all, and patience, patience...

for those who want to complain about their visa offices, please be mindful of moscow visa office delays: NOT a single post 26-June 20110 applicant went to in-process to date! so when you think your visa office is not moving, remember some visa offices are in hibernation mode.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
I really admire your patience coffee. My wishes are with you. May moscow wake up soon

Avi

Coffee said:
I know why cic offers one nice option for those who check ecas status more than 5 times a day: 'please remove ability to check status...'

I subscribed to ecas checker, so instead of checking ecas I now check my e-mail :D

good luck to all, and patience, patience...

for those who want to complain about their visa offices, please be mindful of moscow visa office delays: NOT a single post 26-June 20110 applicant went to in-process to date! so when you think your visa office is not moving, remember some visa offices are in hibernation mode.

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samvats said:
Hello,

Today I had done my medical and passport,PCC,Fees sent to visa office.
Congrats!
Keep an eye on your mailbox, maple leafs are in it soon!!!

Kindregards,
Louise!

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
mitali said:
RPRF fees increased for NDVO, effective 7th November

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/pr_fees-frais_rp.aspx?lang=eng

Mitali

NB: Amar thanks for posting the information regarding the increase ...I just added the updated link.

@ Param....I guess when you had checked the info was not available.
Mitali,, I did find the info when I checked it,, the point is that the person concerned has got a letter from NDVO asking him to submit 21k (original fee amount)... So it should not be the increased amount for him as he has already been asked for that amount by NDVO itself...

All applicants who have their RPRF request sent after or on 7th should pay the increased fee....