Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
yesterday i got this email from NDVO ..pls have a look

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer.

Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. For detailed processing times for applications in New Delhi, please refer to website link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/skilled_workers-

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
21Dec2010 said:
To share something,

The PP request, medical was on May and sent all document except passport on June 7. I was in Belgium and my spouse was in Nepal. We applied belgian visa , it took 5 months and finnaly she will join me this sunday and we will send passport to New Delhi. We earlier requested to extend passport submission by 3 and again 3 months and they granted and in second time they said This is the final and no more extension will be granted and decision will be taken based on file. No problem, the latter deadline is 17th Nov. so we easily send.

I have one question that they will send passport to the Adress of kathamndu, in website it is written that NDVO only sent pp to India, nepal and bhutan. What I have to do to collect passport from brussels. Do anyone have any clu!
You cannot collect PP from Brussels as indicated on the CIC website. PPs will be delivered to the Kathmandu address as you have requested.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koel said:
hello SONIR AND MITALI

I hope my passport is fine. It got folded and its back that bear address has fold impression at the centre but lamination is not coming off and its absolutely fine.
Please tell me will that fold impression can cause any problem. one more thing through that fold , things can be read properly.
Hi Koel,

Your problem has not been reported earlier or I might have missed. But if you have the time to get a New PP then IMO, you should get it.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sonir said:
yesterday i got this email from NDVO ..pls have a look
Sonir,

Hmmmmm.... atleast they are working on your file (the only STALE satisfaction :mad: ) and responded to your CSQ. How long ago did you mail NDVO?

Yes, it takes a while to scrutinize the new docs......Hope you hear POSITIVE NEWS very soon. I don't think you had a very complicated case either.....fingers crossed and prayers in my heart.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leodr said:
Heartiest congrats to Entemaria for the PPR. Congrats to everybody else who is in the process. May we all get our visas soon.

I had a question. I recently got my marriage certificate. Do i need to send them to Buffalo to add them to my FSW application? Also as my wife is Canadian would i get more points (don't think i need them as i have already been assessed so dont know how that would help). Plus any additional forms i need to fill and send them?

Thanks.
Hi leodr,

Yes, you must send a Notarised copy of your MC to your VO. You dont get extra points just because she is Canadian but may get points for her education.....and then you will have to send appropriate forms and supporting docs.

Was your wife already on your application when you applied?

Mitali

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
mitali said:
Sonir,

Hmmmmm.... atleast they are working on your file (the only STALE satisfaction :mad: ) and responded to your CSQ. How long ago did you mail NDVO?

Yes, it takes a while to scrutinize the new docs......Hope you hear POSITIVE NEWS very soon. I don't think you had a very complicated case either.....fingers crossed and prayers in my heart.

Mitali
no mitali i did not send ny CSQ, just that i replied to their mail and informed them on 6th oct itself that the required docs have been dispatched , courier details etc ...thats it and yesterday they responded to the same ::)
whereas i know RPRF got encashed long back ..so they are just doing a formality by doing so i guess.

the wait is on :-\ thanks for the kind wishes :p :p and yes as suggested by you would work on my PP

regards
sonir

drbhatia

Jul 2, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
_3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/4/2011
Doc's Request.
mr pcc ppr 09/4/2012
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
per 19/5/2011 aor 14/09/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
12june2011rbvo
Med's Request
9 april2012 by email
Med's Done....
21 april2012 mr pcc pp received on 24 april2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
09/4/2012
VISA ISSUED...
MEDICAL LINE ON 30 APRIL DD ENCASHED ON 3 MAY2012 AND DM ON3JUNE2012 WAITING PASSPORTS
LANDED..........
GOD IS THERE
mitali said:
Hi leodr,

Yes, you must send a Notarised copy of your MC to your VO. You dont get extra points just because she is Canadian but may get points for her education.....and then you will have to send appropriate forms and supporting docs.

Was your wife already on your application when you applied?

Mitali
dear mitali, whn did u think, ndvo will start processing april 2011 applicants. Dr bhatia

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drbhatia said:
dear mitali, whn did u think, ndvo will start processing april 2011 applicants. Dr bhatia
Dr. Bhatia,

I have noticed that NDVO is definitely clearing the back logs of Post 26th Jun applicants....with of course some sporadic cases of initiating more recent cases such as Yawanika's who is 18th March applicant.

I wish I had a more satisfying answer for you Dr. Bhatia......all I can say is you have to patiently wait your turn as have the applicants before you. Hope you understand. :)

My guess for Processing Status for April applicants is Nov end....dont ask me why as this is just my gut feeling which does not have any reason.... :-[ :(

Mitali

NB: Canadestin is a better person on predicting on these matters as he has some kind of theory based on his observations.

Hope he gets back to the Forum ASAP. :)

Angel31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2011
AOR Received.
06/06/2011
File Transfer...
08/07/2011
Med's Request
30/11/2011
Passport Req..
30/11/2011 and sent on 09/01/2012
Shalom1 said:
Angel31,
Amar12345 is right. PCC is about criminality and not financial matters.
Given a written notice to VO should be done with care or it could land him/her into trouble about POF.
If s/he claims to have POF for FSW application and is having unsettled debt, that may be interpreted by VO that s/he may have borrowed money for the FSW application.
Advise him/her to be careful about it.
Good luck to him/her.

Shalom

Dear Shalom,

Thankyou for your reply. Let's hope for the best for my friend's sake.

Congrats for your DM and wish you'll receive your PP back as soon as possible with maple leaf inside. :)

Louise-01

May 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah0207 said:
Hi Dear friends.

Today I recieved PPR by email (through agent) dated 31st october.

Please update my status.

Pray for all
Congrats!!!
Last and final step, get those passports to London ASAP! ;)

Kind regards,
Louise!

khan 786

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted all
AOR Received.
24-2-2011
been in RBVO for almost 10 mnths...

wat should be done .. no reply from NDVO,

kept in corner for restaurant employees

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan 786 said:
been in RBVO for almost 10 mnths...

wat should be done .. no reply from NDVO,

kept in corner for restaurant employees
Hi Khan,

Have you tried to order CAIPS? When was the last time you contacted NDVO and what was their response?

Mitali

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
heatspine said:
Everything is getting harder. Citizenship language exam may soon be tougher as seen on this Migrate to Canada post.
I think they are going to relate it with the profession. That is, if you are a doctor or engineer or architect then you should have a higher language skill and if you are a crane operator or carpenter or so then a lower language skill. I think it will be a fair system.

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Question for All (Be honest while answering)

How many times do you check E-CAS daily?

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
shah0207 said:
Hi Dear friends.

Today I recieved PPR by email (through agent) dated 31st october.

Please update my status.

Pray for all

@Shah0207
Congratulations for PPR.
In which city are you located?