Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
05-29-2013
useful information...I hope this speeds up our process.
Thanks for sharing.

Canada1 ( Ajay )

saratracy said:
Hi Buffalo applicants,

I have come accross some links in this forum where pre-June 2010 applicants said Buffalo is sending their files to several visa offices in the

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docpak said:
it has been written in letter from CHC london as ''please use the enclosed reply label when responding to this letter,and enclose this letter or a photocopy with your reply''

i jst didnt understand what does it mean by ''enclose reply label'' Is there a bar code somewhere on the letter? Maybe just refers to the photocopy of the letter. Have not heard about this...sorry cannot provide concrete information......maybe members from London Vo have some information.

second thing is they asked me to write the file number on the envelope

is it the one that starts with B and is written on that very letter? or i write my immigration file/application number which we use to check our Ecase? The B#

docpak
answers in Blue..

Mitali

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
voicu said:
Got visa invite today!!! Wooohoooooo!!! 8)

Congratulaaaaaaaaaaation

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
koel said:
hello new member

I am a new member and go through the posts everyday and followed it for smooth processing of my application. Now after doing Medicals I am bit confused seeing other members who recently wrote that a lines stating "medicals has been received" AND "RPRF draft was enchased" were added to their ecas after a week of doing medicals. I am too a NDVO applicant and did medicals and after many weeks nothing has been added to my ecas.

what is NDVO trend after Medicals, please post few replies.

Thanks to all for doing great job on this forum and providing useful informations
Welcome to this thread and congratulations for having completed your Medicals.

If you wish, we would very much like to add your details to the tracker for the benefit of the members.

Pl check the tracker in my signature and provide the missing details (Dt of application filed, NOc etc, Per and AOR receipt date etc)

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadestin said:
inshallah ...hope so
Hope your wishes come true soon. :)

My prayers and best wishes for all who are waiting for some good news (that practically includes everybody ;D)

Hate to see you waiting for the inevitable wait to END......

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shalom1 said:
Ladies/gent,
Its about one week since VO sent me an email that a positive decision has been made on my file and advised to close my wife's application with Accra VO. I sent an email and fax to Accra VO and forwarded the same to London VO. London VO requested to see confirmation that we have initiated the withdrawal of our former application.
They are now silent over the issue. If they have made a +ve decision on my file, I expected to have received PPR by now. Ecas is still showing Inprocess.
I am thinking of emailing them. What do you think?
It seems the waiting is harder towards the end of the process :D :D :D
Shalom1.... yes, Waiting is always hard at any stage of life ...I guess.

Been there ..and thus can empathasize your feelings.

Little more patience and you will reach the finish line soon.

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jk11 said:
Just received this e-mail from CHC London;
Medicals done in Dec 2010

"I can confirm that your application is pending review by an Immigration Officer. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file. Unfortunately we will not be able to give you any time frame regarding the processing".

Any comments
Hi jk11,

Please can you provide more details about your file so that members can help you with your query?

Are you post or pre Jun applicant to begin with....

Mitali

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
mitali said:
Shalom1.... yes, Waiting is always hard at any stage of life ...I guess.

Been there ..and thus can empathasize your feelings.

Little more patience and you will reach the finish line soon.

Mitali
Thank you Mitali

C

Cam1234

saratracy said:
Hi Buffalo applicants,

I have come accross some links in this forum where pre-June 2010 applicants said Buffalo is sending their files to several visa offices in the US. I just would like to share them with you guys. That can be seen as a measure to clear backlogs by Buffalo and the move is in line with what Minister Kenny recognized as a big problem in Canadian press some weeks earlier but how it works and how it influences post June 2010 applicants in reality still needs wait and see. I join you guys' both disapointment and hope now:)

saratracy

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/buffalo-transfer-files-to-other-visa-office-in-us-t84862.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/file-transfer-from-buffalo-new-york-visa-office-share-timeline-t44310.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/buffalo-transfter-file-to-seattle-please-share-timeline-t85872.0.html
Thank you Saratracy for the valuable information, looks like they are trying to hurry things up.
+1 for you my friend :)
Cam

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amiuppal said:
my timelines

app filed march 7
per april 5
aor april 27
in process oct 14

Congratulations for the IN PROCESS status...

Please can you provide other details like NOC, VO (Pl chk the Tracker in my signature below)

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spicysank said:
Hi
Congrats!!!!! to all who got good news in this month.
But It seems that many applicants have not been updated in the spreadsheet. Dear admin it would be very kind if you could update the spreadsheet.

I regularly follow the spreadsheet and it gives information about the updates in one go.

Spicysank
Hi Spicy,

Happy to know that the tracker is being used to the fullest and serving its purpose.

All the Admins jointly put in their efforts to update the tracker regularly....kudos to my fellow members; however sometimes some posts are missed unintentionally (Maybe because they have not been written in the col as requested ...which is GREEN.

Its my humble request to all if anybody finds such MISSED posts then HIGHLIGHT them so that Admins can efficiently do their jobs and present the TRACKER in the most UPDATED status.

Mitali

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
nzds05 said:
:-* :p :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

haha, please update my status

i got my visa today, the granted date showing on Visa is 11th of OCt. my eCAS status is Decision made when it was changed on 16th Oct.

thanks for everyone in this forum for sharing information each other, and hope everyone can get the ticket to the Maple world.
Many Congrats...

LOUTH

Oct 5, 2011
Lethbridge
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
21-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-12
LANDED..........
06-05-12
Shalom1 said:
Ladies/gent,
Its about one week since VO sent me an email that a positive decision has been made on my file and advised to close my wife's application with Accra VO. I sent an email and fax to Accra VO and forwarded the same to London VO. London VO requested to see confirmation that we have initiated the withdrawal of our former application.
They are now silent over the issue. If they have made a +ve decision on my file, I expected to have received PPR by now. Ecas is still showing Inprocess.
I am thinking of emailing them. What do you think?
It seems the waiting is harder towards the end of the process :D :D :D

Have you received any official confirmation/notification that your previous application with Accra office has been withdrawn?
I honestly share your feelings. It is exactly 6 weeks today that LVO received our medical reports with no update even though I already secured a permanent job offer in Canada. However I am not sure weather they(LVO) will deliberately delay further processing of your application if you send them another mail