Passport Req..
Issue date 03.11.2011 and received on 08.11.2011
VISA ISSUED...
Issue date: 24.11.2011 received on 30.11.2011
LANDED..........
Tentatively by end of jan or first week of feb, 2012
Destined said:
Thanks for your response Advance123 ,
I did send my IELTS original scorecard , Notarized Copies of my Educational docs, Education certificates(SSC) as Birthday proof- Which is generally used as Age proof in India ,
I have applied for transcripts but the university took almost 3 months to issue them( Hence could only send the notarized copies along with the application)

I received my file number as email reply from CIC few days back...
What do u think I should be doing.. Can I send the transcripts n birth certificates along with a covering letter...
Hi Destined,

Can u please tell us how would u come to know about your file number? have u made query of ur application to CIO, and in response of tht query they tell u ur file number?

Thanks,
Rupal

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
drsoofi said:
hi all
i had sent my file to sydney , nova scotia on the 1st of september , my NOC is 3113(dentist)
according to the courier services my package reached the destination on the 9th september 2010

thanx to ALMIGHTY ALLAH
i recieved my AOR on the 4th of jan 2011
they mentioned that they have forwarded my aplication to London visa office for further consideration

well i was checking with the cic.gc.ca application status but i cdnt find anything regarding my status

well now i m unaware as to what will be the next correnspondence, can any one guide me with their experience regarding AOR's received for applications post june 26 2010

waiting for positive replies
thanx

and best o luck to all
Congrats:):) drsoofi..

A good news after a loooooong :eek: :eek: :eek: time:)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Uncertain

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
AOR Received.
23/11/2010 (PER) , 17/02/2011 (AOR)
Med's Request
06/04/2011
Med's Done....
24/04/2011
Passport Req..
06/04/2011, RPRF encashed on 11/05/2011 & Decision made on 05/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
31/05/2011
Cappuccino said:
Hi guys,

Sorry if I got a bit frustrated yesterday with all the negs and things.

So anyway I decided to vent my frustration in a more productive manner and so I have decided to produce a Canada immigration blog.

This can be found at:
http://get2canada.wordpress.com

I hope it can become a central resource for all manner of very useful information. At the moment it's very much work in progress and I have just put a few useful bits on there so far - some explanation of acronyms, the PER wording and the process so far.

I am hoping to add more information about timelines and keep it up to date, also some FAQ.

Hopefully when people ask questions they can find all the answers there (eventually).

Wayne.
Very well done Wayne.

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
This negative thing is hilarious! :p
The thought of some evil bod going around the forum negging everyone in sight for nothing more than posting a nice bit of encouragement or advice - what a sad loser! ::)
So, Mr Negative I DARE YOU TO REPLY AND STATE YOUR ISSUES!
Still no news for us and so a neg is the last of my worries.
SO, COME ON!
NEG ME, YOU COWARD!
See if I care ;D

mani5553

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011, 2nd AOR 1st April 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
I wonder if I received my AOR and it got directed to my "Junk Folder" ???

In the junk folder, I can see emails from 10th Jan onwards only. ???

ash ali

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
FIJI
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION RECEIVED BY CIO - 09/11/2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
PER - 23/02/11, 2nd AOR - 22/03/11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
15/03/11
Med's Request
25/05/11
Med's Done....
16/06/11 / newborns - 17/11/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!!!
Passport Req..
26/07/2011 / 06/01/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2012
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH BY APRIL 2012!!!
drsoofi said:
hi all
i had sent my file to sydney , nova scotia on the 1st of september , my NOC is 3113(dentist)
according to the courier services my package reached the destination on the 9th september 2010

thanx to ALMIGHTY ALLAH
i recieved my AOR on the 4th of jan 2011
they mentioned that they have forwarded my aplication to London visa office for further consideration

well i was checking with the cic.gc.ca application status but i cdnt find anything regarding my status

well now i m unaware as to what will be the next correnspondence, can any one guide me with their experience regarding AOR's received for applications post june 26 2010

waiting for positive replies
thanx

and best o luck to all

congrats drsoofi..

another dentist gets the PER.....seems like they really need dentists....keep in touch..

cheers ash

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You may send a query here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/csu.asp

mani5553 said:
I wonder if I received my AOR and it got directed to my "Junk Folder" ???

In the junk folder, I can see emails from 10th Jan onwards only. ???

JasonBourne

Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
PER dated Feb 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
March 14, 2011 (In Process on Aug. 31, 2011)
Med's Request
Sept. 1, 2011
Med's Done....
Sept. 30, 2011 (Meds sent by the DMP on Oct. 7, 2011)
Interview........
Done on Aug 25, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 1, 2011 (Sent on Oct. 11th, 2011)
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on Dec. 12th, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed on Aug. 16th, 2012
Have patience.....there are more than 40-50 applicants ahead of u in this tracker itself.......My guess is that u shud have urs by mid-Feb to Feb-end......

visara said:
its january 20th and i havent heard nething i am so nervous about my application
i applied on 18th october
did neone from at around this time hear nething at all
please post something.... it will at least help a little :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
5 negs to me in last 2 days, may for JUST motivating wayne, not to bother about the same... :) :) :)

queencougar said:
This negative thing is hilarious! :p
The thought of some evil bod going around the forum negging everyone in sight for nothing more than posting a nice bit of encouragement or advice - what a sad loser! ::)
So, Mr Negative I DARE YOU TO REPLY AND STATE YOUR ISSUES!
Still no news for us and so a neg is the last of my worries.
SO, COME ON!
NEG ME, YOU COWARD!
See if I care ;D

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
lawrence.roy said:
Hi everyone,

I have just got mail from CIO, regarding submitting IELTS General Testing within 120 days.... :(

so looking for the available IELTS test date in early Feb, and please put me in yellow color, as I have Typhoid of IELTS General Testing.......

They have given me two numbers (UCI and Application: E******) UCI, I know but what does E stand for, Eagerly waiting for General Testing!!!

Now, we can name this situation as GTR (General Test Required)....my brother Anil change the name of the colum as GTR instead notes.....

atleast they have encahsed my BD and replied me for this........ okay guys I have to leave, I have started reading General Testing after receiving this mail.....

and all the best to all who are in queue for PER.

Lawrence.....
This is not a bad thing at all. I means you will almost certainly get your PER as long as your general IELTS results supporting the language claims on your forms. It is a small delay but you are within the cap and as FSW1 you do not have temporary work permit expiry to worry about, so please take this as good news that you are almost past the PER stage and good luck with your IELTS test :)

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
visara said:
its january 20th and i havent heard nething i am so nervous about my application
i applied on 18th october
did neone from at around this time hear nething at all
please post something.... it will at least help a little :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Sigh, please read the forum? :) If you care to look at the spreadsheet linked in my signature you will see that nobody has received a PER yet for applications received as late as 18th October. So please just relax and hopefully within the next month or so you will get your PER.

Best wishes,
Wayne.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, even though the CIO seem to have fallen asleep, there are so many other things going on at once.

Excellent job on the blog Wayne, you never fail to stay one step ahead of everyone else in helping people out. I'm going to be recommending it to everyone I know who is going to apply to Canada soon.

Congratulations to PER receivers, you have been too few and far between this last week.

Also congratulations to everyone who received an IELTS request, it may seem like a bit of a bother at the moment but I think it is a really good move from CIO instead of just returning the entire application.

In other news, Citizenship, immigration minister touts local jobs

Published on January 20th, 2011
Erin Pottie
SYDNEY — Canada’s citizenship and immigration minister toured Cape Breton’s case processing centre and says the extra resources have positively created new employment for the region.
Topics : Citizenship and Immigration Canada , House of Commons , Area Chamber of Commerce , Sydney , Halifax , St. Louis
“Those positions are created as term positions so people know they’re taking term positions, and they’re a reflection of the fact that we add additional resources from time to time to get more work done,” said Jason Kenney, federal Conservative minister of citizenship, immigration and multiculturalism. “They way I look at it is positive — it’s extra employment for the region.”
The Calgary-Southeast MP visited the Citizenship and Immigration Canada office on Dorchester Street in Sydney on Thursday evening after unveiling a $475,000 federally sponsored monument at Pier 21 in Halifax to commemorate the MS St. Louis, a ship that carried Jewish passengers seeking refuge during the Second World War.
After sailing the trans-Atlantic route from Hamburg, Germany to Halifax, refugees aboard the St. Louis found themselves being turned away by Canadian immigration officials.
Kenney’s visit to Sydney prompted a renewed call for more resources at the Cape Breton citizenship and immigration office from opposition MP for Sydney-Victoria Mark Eyking.
“The constant layoff and hiring only adds to the backlog of citizenship and permanent resident applications,” the Liberal representative said. “The number of immigrants is holding steady at about 250,000 per year so the work will be there.”
Kenny says the hiring of contract workers has reduced the backlog dramatically.
“They way I look at it is positive — it’s extra employment for the region.” - Jason Kenney
Last March, 84 temporary employees and 63 casual workers, who process immigration applications and permanent residency cards in the Sydney office, were laid off. Five months later it was announced that up to 160 new contract positions would be created.
Eyking credits the return of those positions to testimony made in front of the House of Commons citizenship and immigration committee from people concerned about the the lost positions.
The committee, which included MPs of all major political parties, heard from witnesses who argued the cycle of hirings, layoffs and then rehirings contribute to the backlog of claims.
“Those of us at the political level do not and should not get involved in the day-to-day operational and hiring decisions of the public service,” said Kenney. “Those decisions are quite appropriately made by senior management in each government ministry.”
As part of his visit, Kenney participated in a stakeholder forum at the Sydney and Area Chamber of Commerce office in Sydney, which he says gave him a chance to discuss how immigration policies are working for the region and for the post-secondary institutions. He said the process also informed him about general economic development issues in the region as well.

I guess now we know they are decently staffed, albeit in hibernation at the moment!!! :)

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
ash ali said:
congrats drsoofi..

another dentist gets the PER.....seems like they really need dentists....keep in touch..

cheers ash
Right u r ;D
Only Dentists can ensure smiling face.
Congrates drsoofi..

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Cappuccino said:
Hi guys,

Sorry if I got a bit frustrated yesterday with all the negs and things.

So anyway I decided to vent my frustration in a more productive manner and so I have decided to produce a Canada immigration blog.

This can be found at:
http://get2canada.wordpress.com

I hope it can become a central resource for all manner of very useful information. At the moment it's very much work in progress and I have just put a few useful bits on there so far - some explanation of acronyms, the PER wording and the process so far.

I am hoping to add more information about timelines and keep it up to date, also some FAQ.

Hopefully when people ask questions they can find all the answers there (eventually).

Wayne.
Hi wayne,

Thanks man for such great effort.
+1 from me :D