Passport Req..
22th Sept 2011, passport received on 5th by VO
VISA ISSUED...
11th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
must before 1st of Sept 2012
Cappuccino said:
Hi - "Job Duties" on the rejections tab of the spreadsheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=9

We know it's before eligibility review since his application was at CIO for only 8 days before rejection.

Wayne.
hello, Wayne

thanks for your hard working.

my return reason is i forgot to fill 3 cells with N/A which not applicable to my family. i checked with the checklist that it is true that it does not allow to leave any blank space if something not apply to us. so my reason is incomplete
thanks

nzds05

Star Member
Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Resent and received on 1st DEC 2010 received by M.KRSWDA
AOR Received.
PER received on 2nd of March 2011
File Transfer...
received by VO on 25th March.
Med's Request
1st August, 2011
Med's Done....
1st Sept 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22th Sept 2011, passport received on 5th by VO
VISA ISSUED...
11th Oct, 2011
LANDED..........
must before 1st of Sept 2012
Cappuccino said:
Hi - "Job Duties" on the rejections tab of the spreadsheet:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=9

We know it's before eligibility review since his application was at CIO for only 8 days before rejection.

Wayne.
by the way, my file was returned dated on 3rd of Sep. but i received on 26th Nov. it took 2.5months to my hand. one thing i can make sure that if someone CC or BC not charged within 1 month even shorter after 1st of Sep, the file may be returned on the way to the applicant hand.
thanks

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Dear Katy, It is very sad to hear that your application is missing, please do not worrry, I belive your application is safe somewhere and is waiting to be delivered safely very soon to CIC, Sydney. I think it is the XMAS courier rush which is causing you this worry, no courier company worth the name can afford to misplace a courier package so take heart your application will soon reappear, our payers are with you during this waiting phase.

God Bless you

Regards
Bindu

God
katyspring said:
Dear Friends

I need your prayers. :'(

My application, which I resubmitted on Dec 1st, is declared missing. :'(

It was last scanned in Toronto on Dec 6th, and after that it has been reported as delayed due to bad weather on my tracker, whereas it was in fact reported as missing on the courier's internal website. A friend of mine from Vancouver has contacted TNT and its inter-Canadian partner,Purolator and has found out that they cannot locate it. My local TNT acknowledged today that the package is missing, but has said there is still hope it can be located somewhere. Just imagine the diaster. After a long long road dotted with ups and downs, I am at this sadly disappointing point now. I really don't know what to do except for praying. The worst will be with my IELTS , and what I should do with that regard.

Any suggestions friends?

Please help me out . Please pray for me to get some good news after weekend. I am soooo desperate and all frustrated.

Dec 9, 2010
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Aug-10
AOR Received.
PER received 14Dec10
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
HI... I read in one of the posts that i am an inactive user. I am stil trying to figure out how to post the messages:)
I am regularly coming here to read atleast.

Can somebody pls update the tracker with an update: I submitted my PCC along with my application.
I hope to hear something on my application this week.

punter

Star Member
Oct 20, 2010
We have had a very bad blizzard and snowstorm in the upper midwest and i'm guessing that this has also affected services in canada. We have had several occasions in the past when courier or postal services misplace items due to the heavy holiday season rush and also packages are delayed or halted in transit due to extreme weather conditions. I am sure the package will show up somewhere in due course. Please do not think that the package is lost forever. There is a very high possibility of it showing up in due course.
Thanks.

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin: Thanks for the great Christmas narrative, now I'm really excited to witness a 'Vancouver' Christmas in person next year.

Wayne: Don't give the negs a second thought, you and a couple of other people have been the backbone of this thread and we are all better off having you guys around to help and advise us along the way.

Katy: I was surprised and appalled to hear about your courier misplacing your application but don't worry, I'm sure it will turn up soon enough. Like the others said, it is probably because of the increased holiday activity. Just stay strong and keep your faith in God, He will help you get to where you need to be.

Today, of course, is Monday and the start of a brand new week at the CIC, may the PERs start rolling out today and be consistent through the week. :) I know its a long shot but I'm hoping to get a PER before Christmas, it would be my very own Christmas miracle...

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
katyspring said:
My application, which I resubmitted on Dec 1st, is declared missing....
Hi Katyspring. I recall reading on a few occassions of forumers posting similar situations, and finally finding out much later that their applications have already been delivered (but was not update in courier company's records), or was delayed at Customs. Yours may well be likewise. Cheers.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
katyspring said:
Dear Friends

It was last scanned in Toronto on Dec 6th, and after that it has been reported as delayed due to bad weather on my tracker, whereas it was in fact reported as missing on the courier's internal website. A friend of mine from Vancouver has contacted TNT and its inter-Canadian partner,Purolator and has found out that they cannot locate it. My local TNT acknowledged today that the package is missing, but has said there is still hope it can be located somewhere. Just imagine the diaster. After a long long road dotted with ups and downs, I am at this sadly disappointing point now. I really don't know what to do except for praying. The worst will be with my IELTS , and what I should do with that regard.

Any suggestions friends?

Please help me out . Please pray for me to get some good news after weekend. I am soooo desperate and all frustrated.
Dammmm....Curse on TNT!!! This is the second time your application failed to reach CIO. Anyway, don't panic.
IELTS centre will not give you anothe original copy but still you can get another original IELTS result by applying a simple trick. Go to your IELTS centre and request them to courier your IELTS result to either you/your spouse/your relative's company/office address.They will charge the courier fee and require you to fill in a form, that's it.

L

lawrence.roy

katyspring said:
Dear Friends

Any suggestions friends?

Hi,

I am Lawrence, living in Toronto, as Bindu said due to Christmas rush, your dox may be hiding somewhere else, I have canada post experience, I have sent a courier on 10th Nov, and reached the destination within Canada on 30th Nov, and the tracking was showing it was in Missisauga for about 10days.........I understand your situation.

If you wish me to talk these guy on behlf of you, you can send me your detail on my email: lawrence_roy78@yahoo.com (no space before and after @), I will call them on Monday mornining.

Chau

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Dr.Hasib said:
Dammmm....Curse on TNT!!! This is the second time your application failed to reach CIO. Anyway, don't panic.
IELTS centre will not give you anothe original copy but still you can get another original IELTS result by applying a simple trick. Go to your IELTS centre and request them to courier your IELTS result to either you/your spouse/your relative's company/office address.They will charge the courier fee and require you to fill in a form, that's it.
Dear Dr.Hasib

Thank you for your reply. Are you sure that they will send an original copy to some private company say my husband's company inside my country? I asked them when I was applying for the test about such thing and they said that they would only send original copies to international institutions. So, do you think I should tell them about the problem or just play a trick on them?

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
lawrence.roy said:
Hi,

I am Lawrence, living in Toronto, as Bindu said due to Christmas rush, your dox may be hiding somewhere else, I have canada post experience, I have sent a courier on 10th Nov, and reached the destination within Canada on 30th Nov, and the tracking was showing it was in Missisauga for about 10days.........I understand your situation.

If you wish me to talk these guy on behlf of you, you can send me your detail on my email: lawrence_roy78 @ yahoo.com (no space before and after @ ), I will call them on Monday mornining.

Chau
Dear Lawrence

Thank you very much indeed for your supportive words and generous offer of help.

Actually a close friend of mine is following my case with TNT and Purolator since Friday and he has promised to talk to them again on Monday. Anyway, I truly appreciate your help.

God bless you!

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Thank you my dear friends; Bindu,Punter,Wendy, Temasek, Dr.Hasib and Lawrence and all other kind people who have written to soothe my worries.

Thank you for your friendly messages and supportive words. :-*

May god keep you all safe and grant all your wishes.

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Dear friends,

Do you think I should email the CIO and let them know about my problem and ask them if there's a chance of my package being delivered by not updated on the courier's tracking system?

Do they think this will help?

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
ajaygoyal6 said:
hello indra

good morng

i have a query please help me !!!

transcripts university se leni hoti hai k college se ?

original IELTS dubara kaise milega ?

old file abhi tak nahi mili hai g muje !!!! they have send back to me on 10th september 2010.
Hey Ajay,

Sorry i can;t understand Hindi :(. You may want to post this in English again, for my views :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

linkrink

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apointment taken
hello indra

good morng

transcripts university se leni hoti hai k college se ? UNIVERSITY se.
original IELTS dubara kaise milega ? contact nearest British Council ielts result card lene ke liye.old file abhi tak nahi mili hai g muje !!!! they have send back to me on 10th september 2010.

indira_prab said:
hello indra

good morng

transcripts university se leni hoti hai k college se ?

original IELTS dubara kaise milega ?

old file abhi tak nahi mili hai g muje !!!! they have send back to me on 10th september 2010.

Hey Ajay,

Sorry i can;t understand Hindi :(. You may want to post this in English again, for my views :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.