+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

dubaiite

Hero Member
May 3, 2011
552
19
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
theshivster said:
Will raise a glass tonight for you and everyone else on here!!!
Keep in touch :D

Cheers
 
 

com2canada

Hero Member
Jun 23, 2010
352
50
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
2121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2013; Submitted on 04-10-2013
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
File Transfer...
To CPP-Ottawa 07-07-2012
Med's Request
+ RPRF Request, 10-07-2013
Med's Done....
11-08-2013; sent via eMed 22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013, Decision Made. Passport sent 10-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-10-2013. Passport received 25-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-11-2013
MI-2 and MI-3, please post your situation here => http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/post-266-who-still-have-rbvo-from-buffalo-visa-office-please-connect-here-t74235.240.html if it applies to you
 

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
3,642
458
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Notice – Changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Program

March 1, 2013 – With new criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) set to take effect in May, many prospective immigrants may already be preparing to apply.

However, future FSWP applicants should be aware that CIC expects to announce three important elements of the FSWP in April that will have an impact on the application process, including:

a cap on the number of applications that will be accepted in the first year;
a new list of priority occupations; and
the organizations that will be designated to conduct educational assessments.

Applicants who prepare their application before this information is announced do so at their own risk. Applications that do not meet the criteria that will be announced in April will not be processed.

On December 19, 2012, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced significant changes to the FSWP. In addition, the Minister announced that the new FSWP would be opened up for applications on May 4, 2013. A pause on applications, except for those from certain PhD students and those supported by a qualifying job offer, has been in place since July 1, 2012.
 

mani5553

Hero Member
Sep 28, 2010
299
13
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011, 2nd AOR 1st April 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
mayankpandya said:
Notice – Changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Program

March 1, 2013 – With new criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) set to take effect in May, many prospective immigrants may already be preparing to apply.

However, future FSWP applicants should be aware that CIC expects to announce three important elements of the FSWP in April that will have an impact on the application process, including:

a cap on the number of applications that will be accepted in the first year;
a new list of priority occupations; and
the organizations that will be designated to conduct educational assessments.

Applicants who prepare their application before this information is announced do so at their own risk. Applications that do not meet the criteria that will be announced in April will not be processed.

On December 19, 2012, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced significant changes to the FSWP. In addition, the Minister announced that the new FSWP would be opened up for applications on May 4, 2013. A pause on applications, except for those from certain PhD students and those supported by a qualifying job offer, has been in place since July 1, 2012.
Mayank bro,

Where are you these days?

Regards
Manpreet
 

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
3,642
458
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
India yara


mani5553 said:
Mayank bro,

Where are you these days?

Regards
Manpreet
 
 

mani5553

Hero Member
Sep 28, 2010
299
13
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011, 2nd AOR 1st April 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
23rd May 2011
Med's Done....
26th May 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sept 2011
LANDED..........
14th November 2011
mayankpandya said:
India yara
Aajao bhai .. main wait kar raha hoon .. party karenge dono bhai :)

Regards
Manpreet
 

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
3,642
458
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Thanks bhai... 8)

mani5553 said:
Aajao bhai .. main wait kar raha hoon .. party karenge dono bhai :)

Regards
Manpreet
 

varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
131
10
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
Dear mayank,..

how u doing.. which location u are?

regrds


mayankpandya said:
Notice – Changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Program

March 1, 2013 – With new criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) set to take effect in May, many prospective immigrants may already be preparing to apply.

However, future FSWP applicants should be aware that CIC expects to announce three important elements of the FSWP in April that will have an impact on the application process, including:

a cap on the number of applications that will be accepted in the first year;
a new list of priority occupations; and
the organizations that will be designated to conduct educational assessments.

Applicants who prepare their application before this information is announced do so at their own risk. Applications that do not meet the criteria that will be announced in April will not be processed.

On December 19, 2012, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced significant changes to the FSWP. In addition, the Minister announced that the new FSWP would be opened up for applications on May 4, 2013. A pause on applications, except for those from certain PhD students and those supported by a qualifying job offer, has been in place since July 1, 2012.
 

erika222

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
117
4
Category........
Visa Office......
ROME
NOC Code......
0631
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
april 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
december 2012
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hi guys,

Can anyone advice me on what to do.
My medicals expire in a month and i have no response from visa office, no decision made or passport request.

Do i have to e-mail them ??????????
 
 

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
3,642
458
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Inform ur VO by case specific inquiry.



erika222 said:
hi guys,

Can anyone advice me on what to do.
My medicals expire in a month and i have no response from visa office, no decision made or passport request.

Do i have to e-mail them ??????????
 

fma

Hero Member
Mar 28, 2010
351
32
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed on 7th Oct 2010
Hi All

How r you doing all and hope this thread is still helpful. wishing you all very best

regards
FMA
 

canada_future

Hero Member
Mar 2, 2010
399
23
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0631 & 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 sent with application
Dear all,

My case has been pending since long (as you can see my timeline) and I was asked to provide updated documents in August 2012 and 4 months time was asked from me that time. However, after completing 4 months time with no updates I sent LVO a CSE for which they replied

"I can confirm that your application is pending review by an Immigration Officer. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file.

Regards

IMS"


A week ago I sent another CSE and this time I got following reply

"We are currently in the process of conducting background/ security checks for this application. This is a lengthy process that can take several months. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of the file.

Regards


IMS"



Can anyone tell me what is going on? Anyone who faced similar situation? Have I cleared eligibility stage? Please note that I have not received medicals request yet.

Your help is appreciated.


Thanks
 
 

mats

Hero Member
Nov 2, 2010
464
38
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Hi friends, I became a landed immigration in July 2012.I was in the country(Canada) for 15 days in July.I have been out of Canada for Aug-Dec 2012.I left my son to join the school.So theoretically I have ties so I think I cannot declare myself as non-resident.My question now is how many days or months income would be exempt for tax purpose? Will all of July to Dec income of my earned outside Canada would be used computing the total taxable income ?
 

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
3,642
458
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi Dear

Relax...because you can not do anything at this stage.

As they replied they are on back ground check so they are scrutinizing all the papers you have submitted.

Yes you have cleared eligibility otherwise you have got your papers back long ago.

About timeline...its hard to predict so you have to wait with calm .

Good Luck :) :)

Regards
Mayank

canada_future said:
Dear all,

My case has been pending since long (as you can see my timeline) and I was asked to provide updated documents in August 2012 and 4 months time was asked from me that time. However, after completing 4 months time with no updates I sent LVO a CSE for which they replied

"I can confirm that your application is pending review by an Immigration Officer. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file.

Regards

IMS"


A week ago I sent another CSE and this time I got following reply

"We are currently in the process of conducting background/ security checks for this application. This is a lengthy process that can take several months. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of the file.

Regards


IMS"



Can anyone tell me what is going on? Anyone who faced similar situation? Have I cleared eligibility stage? Please note that I have not received medicals request yet.

Your help is appreciated.


Thanks