Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
annmarypallickal said:
WHAT IS DMP?

COLUD U PLS SHARE? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/dmp/index.asp

WHY THEY ARE NOT SENDING mr?

rgds,

ann

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
drbhatia said:
dear mitali how much rprf should i pay. as u know i got med on 9 april but mail attachment for landing fee is prev one not updated one.is it possible to pay in cad payable at newdelhi or it should be in inr payable at newdelhi. thks dr bhatia
follow mitali's link it says everything

24,010 INR per person
or
490 CAD per person

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Kummy29 said:
Param,

Why r they still holding your passports ?

Did you send CSE ? or call them ?

Why dont you go in-person to enquire?
Hey Kummy, hope you are doing well.

Why they are holding my passports, is a mystery for me as well. IMO, BG/CRIM report is still pending for my case. I say so because as per CAIPS BG/CRIM requisition was the last action taken by Visa Officer on my file after releasing MR.

I have in due intervals sent the 2 CSE, 2 faxes and one registered mail, but to no reply.

Unfortunately, NDVO does not cater to PRV applicants via telephone or in person.

To share the latest, a good friend of mine has applied for CAIPS on my behalf again around 2 weeks back, I hope to get a clarification very soon.

When would you be landing?

Cheers,
Param

Paramvir

Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
drbhatia said:
dear mitali how much rprf should i pay. as u know i got med on 9 april but mail attachment for landing fee is prev one not updated one.is it possible to pay in cad payable at newdelhi or it should be in inr payable at newdelhi. thks dr bhatia
Dear Doc, Hope you and your family are doing well.

You would have to pay 24010 per person, as any lesser amount reaching NDVO after increase would be returned. Also you need to pay in INR as no bank would make a DD in C$ payble in new delhi.

Cheers,
Param

Kummy29

Aug 9, 2011
Iowa,USA
Visa Office......
Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-09-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
IELTS Request
10-01-2010
File Transfer...
05-10-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April-04,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 13, 2012
LANDED..........
28-May,2012
Paramvir,

That's odd. I haven't seen any cases where they would do BG \ CRIM after requesting for Passports. However, Canadian Immigration is very unique and only Immigration officers understand what they are doing.

I wish and hope you get the passports soon.

I am planning to land some time in May with other friends who I met on this forum. We are planning to cross Detroit border and land !!

Shall keep you posted !

Take care !

- Kummy

Paramvir said:
Hey Kummy, hope you are doing well.

Why they are holding my passports, is a mystery for me as well. IMO, BG/CRIM report is still pending for my case. I say so because as per CAIPS BG/CRIM requisition was the last action taken by Visa Officer on my file after releasing MR.

I have in due intervals sent the 2 CSE, 2 faxes and one registered mail, but to no reply.

Unfortunately, NDVO does not cater to PRV applicants via telephone or in person.

To share the latest, a good friend of mine has applied for CAIPS on my behalf again around 2 weeks back, I hope to get a clarification very soon.

When would you be landing?

Cheers,
Param

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Just ordered my 3rd FBI certificate on Thursday last week (hope its the last one). I had hopes that I was getting some news last week and nothing :'( :'( :'( Im tired of having my life on hold and a long distance marriage... :'( But I am even more tired about the unfairness of this process and Buffalo :mad:

Just releasing some frustration
Rod

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASSISTANCE YOU CAN GET FOR FREE ON ARRIVAL

The below compilation is not my own...I had copied from the forum long time back but unfortunately did not copy the name of the original CREATER..... ...(Don't thank me for this....I don't deserve it). THANKS to the original poster.... :)

Canadian federal government provides following post-landing settlement services to the newcomers to Canada in partnership with provincial governments and some private institutions free of cost:

1. Free job search help in Canada(preparation for interview, resume/cover letter writing etc.). Free refreshments, child care, bus tickets are provided to all the participants.

2. Free job trainings/workshops of upto 3-4 weeks to locate/search for jobs(within Canada)

3. Referral to various job sites and local newspapers specializing in placement of newcomers

4. Free job training, internships for getting "Canadian Experience" without which getting any job is extremely difficult in Canada

5. Credentials assessments for getting jobs quickly in your field(free)

6. Referral to networking clubs to increase contacts and getting information of hidden job market(70% of Canadian jobs are hidden i.e. not advertised anywhere)

7. Housing/transportation/communication guidance

8. New home purchase downpayment help by the government

9. Free help/guidance for applying SIN card, Health card, bank account opening, various government form fill-ups, school admission for your kids, translation of documents, affidavits, help in getting a family doctor, income tax filing etc.

10. Arranging mentors from your field who would guide/support you to help you settle down faster

11. Arranging easy loans for further education and professional/technical courses in Canada

12. Welcome to Canada service(free gifts and advice/guidance from local businesses to help you settle in your new community)

13. Guidance to get various tax credits and government benefits (available to individuals and families)

14. Free English classes(for unlimited period) to improve your accent and knowledge of the language. Specialized language training for your specific job.

15. Introduction to a person/family(Canadian citizen) who would meet you for few hours in a week to guide/help you settle faster in the community(free service)

16. To apply for various children benefits provided by the government

17. Referral to various discount stores for the purchase of grocery, furniture, mattress, electronic items etc.(10%-50% discounts for newcomers only)

18. Free help in building good credit rating and getting easy car/home loans

19. Discounted or free meals(only for people who are unable to support themselves)

20. Services for new and old small business owners like free consultations with a qualified business consultant, free business plan reviews, guidance on licences, permits and regulations, networking & professional development opportunities, free advice through accountants/lawyers, free workshops and seminars etc.

21. Discounted tickets/passes to visit GTA's museums/art galleries and places of tourist attractions for the newcomer and his family.

Mitali

Kummy29

Aug 9, 2011
Iowa,USA
Visa Office......
Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-09-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
IELTS Request
10-01-2010
File Transfer...
05-10-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April-04,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 13, 2012
LANDED..........
28-May,2012
As always, keep up the good work, though it was compiled by some one else !!!!

abaweja

Star Member
Dec 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
AOR Received.
February 2011
Med's Request
14 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 November 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19 December 2011
LANDED..........
20 February 2012
Hey guys how is everybody doing?? was out of touch from the forum for past 2 months... just few updates about me got my PR card yesterday... working with one company for past 1 1/2 months... So far so good... the weather is good here at present though heavy winds, but nice...

God bless all
Regards
Arun

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
Paramvir said:
Hi Sonu,, no update yet from my end.

Did you order CAIPS?

Param
No still i didnt order CAIPS.

As on 5.03.2012, Medical Received line appear in E-case, so just that NDVO will work on next BFD, so waiting for 45/60 days. After that if no improvement i will order it.

Regards,

KumarSri77

Oct 14, 2010
These services are not by Canada Government but by a Private Company who charges for this.... Pl see link

(http) forums (dot) immigration (dot) com/showthread (dot) php?297226-Post-Landing-Services-for-New-Immigrants-to-Canada

mitali said:

The below compilation is not my own...I had copied from the forum long time back but unfortunately did not copy the name of the original CREATER..... ...(Don't thank me for this....I don't deserve it). THANKS to the original poster.... :)

Canadian federal government provides following post-landing settlement services to the newcomers to Canada in partnership with provincial governments and some private institutions free of cost:

1. Free job search help in Canada(preparation for interview, resume/cover letter writing etc.). Free refreshments, child care, bus tickets are provided to all the participants.

2. Free job trainings/workshops of upto 3-4 weeks to locate/search for jobs(within Canada)

3. Referral to various job sites and local newspapers specializing in placement of newcomers

4. Free job training, internships for getting "Canadian Experience" without which getting any job is extremely difficult in Canada

6. Referral to networking clubs to increase contacts and getting information of hidden job market(70% of Canadian jobs are hidden i.e. not advertised anywhere)

9. Free help/guidance for applying SIN card, Health card, bank account opening, various government form fill-ups, school admission for your kids, translation of documents, affidavits, help in getting a family doctor, income tax filing etc.

10. Arranging mentors from your field who would guide/support you to help you settle down faster

11. Arranging easy loans for further education and professional/technical courses in Canada

12. Welcome to Canada service(free gifts and advice/guidance from local businesses to help you settle in your new community)

13. Guidance to get various tax credits and government benefits (available to individuals and families)

14. Free English classes(for unlimited period) to improve your accent and knowledge of the language. Specialized language training for your specific job.

15. Introduction to a person/family(Canadian citizen) who would meet you for few hours in a week to guide/help you settle faster in the community(free service)

17. Referral to various discount stores for the purchase of grocery, furniture, mattress, electronic items etc.(10%-50% discounts for newcomers only)

19. Discounted or free meals(only for people who are unable to support themselves)

20. Services for new and old small business owners like free consultations with a qualified business consultant, free business plan reviews, guidance on licences, permits and regulations, networking & professional development opportunities, free advice through accountants/lawyers, free workshops and seminars etc.

21. Discounted tickets/passes to visit GTA's museums/art galleries and places of tourist attractions for the newcomer and his family.

Mitali

sethi104

Mar 11, 2009
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2010
Doc's Request.
29-12-2010
AOR Received.
1st 10-03-2011, 2nd 06/04/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
04-04-2011
Med's Request
03-10-2011
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
03-10-2011 SENT ON 10-10-2011 RPRF Encashed 27th Oct. DM oN 6TH Nov.
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2011
LANDED..........
Hi

Come back to forum after long time..Busy with new life in canada..I want to share something and need suggestion specially from Mitali. My friend apply under FSW as a chef on 1/4/2012 and got PER on 13/4/2012. Just see how fast now CIC.
Now when i see his status online it shows In Process with inside nothing.
Mitali Ji Please let me know tht if CIC has changed the system of processing. How it comes in process. When we apply it was first RBVO then In process...

Please suggest and let me know now how much time it takes for full process

thx

C

Cam1234

mitali said:

Mitali
Mitali:

Thank you so much for the post, how do new immigrants actually find out about these programs and access them, by calling their local federal government office??

Thank you,
Cam

varismart

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
JUNE 12
Dear Mitali/param/seniors,

I have sent lesser amount of Rs.45080/- as per old RPRF fee.

today i havechecked the fee has been increased..

what to do next..pl advice
vari

mitali said:
RPRF FEES (in Indian currency) for NDVO...updated 26th March

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/pr_fees-frais_rp.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

Mitali

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
varismart said:
Dear Mitali/param/seniors,

I have sent lesser amount of Rs.45080/- as per old RPRF fee.

today i havechecked the fee has been increased..

what to do next..pl advice
vari
If your RPRF fees draft reached to NDVO before 26th March 2012. No need to worry.

If its reached after 26.03.2012, they may ask you to pay the difference through another draft or they may return back your submitted draft, you need to submit again with new fees amount.

Regards,